PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 405

Marik
Thu, 05-27-2010, 12:10 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/91349233/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_405.zip)

bagandscalpel
Thu, 05-27-2010, 12:39 AM
YES! AIZEN IS FINALLY DEAD.

...if only.

Marik
Thu, 05-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Seriously, he couldn't give Isshin his own attack? Now Ichigo's only attack isn't so original anymore.

Sidnne
Thu, 05-27-2010, 12:57 AM
So... Basically, this chapter was Aizen taking a bunch of attacks and saying "That won't defeat me!" over and over again...

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-27-2010, 12:58 AM
ugh
god damnit gotwoot. "ugh" is certainly along enough message to express my current visceral disgust. I don't need to say this was disappointing. I don't feel it is necessary to point out Aizen isn't dead. A retarded 4 year old could ascertain that. Screw your character limitations. "ugh" should have been all I had to post.

Ugh

bagandscalpel
Thu, 05-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Seriously, he couldn't give Isshin his own attack? Now Ichigo's only attack isn't so original anymore.

Getsuga Tenshou never was original.

If it was, it'd be Urahara's attack; but no, any zanpakutou user worth his salt could probably conjure up a mass of energy and fling it around like so much poop. The fact that it is Ichigo's signature move just shows how terrible he is at his weapon mastery.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-27-2010, 01:37 AM
that was the original concept. but does that mean that Isshin (former-whatever-he-was) can't deal a good strike?

and if it's a real attack, does it mean the zanpaktsu are inherited? how does that work with nobles (who have sometimes two sons as active shinigamis),why won't they have the same move?

and I won't say anything about the 2nd movie, with Hitsugayas evil clone\twin\friend.

and chapter... maybe if Aizen would actually try and dodge an attack rather then stand and say "you know this can't hurt me!" he wouldn't be getting his ass kicked around.
and maybe he won't be so gay for Kubo's either author avatar...
Uruhara: Aizen, you have truly become the strongest creature ever.
Aizen: That is true, but I can not compete with your impressive intelligence.
Uruhara: yes. my brain is massive indeed, it is the only thing large enough to compete with your rising powers.
Aizen: My power is on the rise, and even your throbbing brilliance can't contain it anymore. but I still want to see what you're hiding in your pockets, it amuses me.

Sam98034
Thu, 05-27-2010, 02:05 AM
This chapter had it all. Lots of really cool action scenes and everything. Only problem: nobody cares. Seriously, Kubo could pull out all the stops next chapter and, still, no one would care. There seems to no longer be an actual plot to this manga. Did anything at all change since last chapter? It's like Kubo needed some time to think about what he wants to do next in this manga, then decided to stall for a bit...for like 3 years.

Archangel
Thu, 05-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Oh yay, that move wasn't already completely overused at all!

TwisT
Thu, 05-27-2010, 03:59 AM
Only good thing in this crap pile was Gin toying with Itchigo. Also we got to see Matsumoto run towards them. Again. Wonder how many chapters it will take before she reaches them. Next one? 5? 10?

Gin is the only cool thing left. Hope he decapitates Aizen in the end.

Also remember how Itchigo was supposed the be the secret weapon? The strongest there is who was not affected by Aizens shikai? And now Gin is toying with him and he don't even a hollowfication to do it. HA!

It might get a little entertaining to see how Kubo tries to explain Ishin using Getsuga. That was supposed to be Hitchigo's bankai move.

Also wonder if it is Kubo's plan to make this a comedy manga. Because i felt a laughter inside while reading this and the closer to the end the more it built up. At the second last page when you saw Ishin and it said "Getsuga" i couldn't contain it anymore and actually let out a chuckle because of the stupidity.

Inazuma
Thu, 05-27-2010, 06:40 AM
Kubo is too busy being high on coke while fucking young japanese idols wannabees.
He's not writing shit anymore, he's just made a complexe flowchart that autogenerates content so the manga runs forever.

UGH

animus
Thu, 05-27-2010, 08:00 AM
Matsumoto better not hug Gin and coerce him to the good side again or any thing like that. Maybe if she was trying to hug him to suffocate him in her valley, maybe.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 05-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Well it's good to know that Gin is far above Ichigo's level atm. Seriously though this crap is going nowhere fast. Jeez Kubo... take a lesson from One Piece or Naruto. Their plots are actually there and progressing. Especially One Piece's.

FireEmblem
Thu, 05-27-2010, 10:24 AM
If Matsumoto let's Gin fondle her breasts, I would be satisfied with her role in all of this.

Nadouku
Thu, 05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Sigh, if only Aizen was dead...

rockmanj
Thu, 05-27-2010, 11:42 AM
If Matsumoto let's Gin fondle her breasts, I would be satisfied with her role in all of this.

I second that; as there is shit all going on in this manga. How long has this "battle" been going on for? I think Bleach must be reaching its end soon (although I know a lot of people [read; idiots] who think that Bleach is superior to One Piece), as there can;t be another man behind the curtains pulling the strings, can there? I mean what normal hollow could compare with any of the characters now? Like they already have hollow/shinigami mixes. What's next? God is a hollow?

David75
Thu, 05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
They can drag it on for years.
You have Aizen Hollow, then arrancar, espada, espada transformed, espada secunda etapa etc...

Then remember he wanted to create some kind of key to reach some kind of King where previous team 2 captain went (was it team 2?)

it's just we might be retired before we get anywhere near that.

Also, I'm much more interrested in Ichigo's mother than any of this crap. Also, their familly and social lives were interresting too and really are lacjing now that we can't even have a good fight.

They even managed to make Yoruichi's fight useless and unenjoyable...

Sam98034
Fri, 05-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Matsumoto better not hug Gin and coerce him to the good side again or any thing like that. Maybe if she was trying to hug him to suffocate him in her valley, maybe.

No, that's definitely not going to happen. Instead of coersion, it's going to be a much, much stupider reason. It won't even make sense what Matsumoto is saying and you won't get why it worked on Gin. I wonder how long and lame Gin's flash back will be. It's going to be so extremely funny, though. They had some sort of relationship, so Kubo is going to try to be "deep." Man I can't wait for that.

ForteCross
Fri, 05-28-2010, 06:36 AM
wasnt getsuga tensho the name of ichigo's sword? so now his father has the same sword... thats plain stupid

Archangel
Fri, 05-28-2010, 06:52 AM
wasnt getsuga tensho the name of ichigo's sword? so now his father has the same sword... thats plain stupid
No it's the name of an ability, like kamehameha or rasengan

Strider
Fri, 05-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Reading Bleach prior to anything else makes whatever follows that much better.

redcat
Fri, 05-28-2010, 10:37 AM
maybe gin will stab matsumoto right in the valley of the gods and ichigo will go hollow mode again and kill everyone.

UChessmaster
Fri, 05-28-2010, 03:34 PM
And then everything will go as Aizen planned.

kashim
Sat, 05-29-2010, 04:31 AM
I've been thinking about the mask changes and ichigo. I'm on my phone so I can't check something but aren't the vaizard's masks pure white? could it be that each change in ichi's masks be some sort of limiter/release of hollow powers? like the more he is able to unlock the less color we see but at the same time he is still afraid to use it all at once. so in a way he is able to stay in hollow form for longer periods of time with each power up he gets but isn't able to use it to its fullest unless its his hollow self that does it. what got me thinking is what gin said to ichi at the end of the chapter that he seems weaker than their previous meeting and what ulq said about him able to stay with the mask on for longer periods of time

depthcharge
Sat, 05-29-2010, 09:17 AM
The more shit Aizen spill out, the uglier he would be when he finally admit defeat.

Sam98034
Mon, 05-31-2010, 02:54 AM
Um...I don't think you have been keeping up on the Manga. Aizen can't be defeated. He has said this a lot. Haven't you heard him talk about how big his penis is? Even if he was just lying, Aizen could easily just talk any of his opponents to death--they'll never see (hear) it coming!