PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 272

Sabrac
Tue, 05-25-2010, 07:41 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b272.torrent

Enjoy :)

redcat
Tue, 05-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Looks like they are continuing with the 15 seconds of random spoilers at the beginning of each ep

Cal_kashi
Tue, 05-25-2010, 10:12 PM
skip ahead asap. gotcha, thanks!

TwisT
Wed, 05-26-2010, 03:14 AM
Maybe you should just skip the entire episode. So much pain. For the viewer that is.

KUROSAKI-KUN, KUROSAKI-KUN. Oh god, kill me now.

And stupid Ishida. "The battle is over. There is no need to carve up his corpse", SURPRISE BITCH, he wasn't dead. Ulquiorra should have killed them all for this. Ishida deserved that pierced stomach for his stupidity.

Oh and Itchigo. What a retard. "Cut of my arm!". How dumb can you get. First of all, Ulqiuorra without his arm is the most fairness Itchigo can hope for. Itchigo was pretty even with him when he wasn't released. Then he released the first time and Itchigo didn't stand a chance even with the mask. And when he released the second time the difference was like heaven and earth.

Why did he come there to begin with? To save people or to have a tournament over who is strongest. They kidnap his woman and try to destroy his world, and he want to fight fair. If he could kill them all with a sniper rifle 1000 yards away by shooting them in the back while they sleep, you fucking do it.

The stupidity. Inohoe, Ishida and Itchigo are all stupid and annoying. At least Ishida could be argued that he tried to save Itchigo's humanity or something. But this is war and you are fighting someone that compared to you is a fucking god. If he had some objection to what Itchigo did it would be that carving him up was not enough and they should burn his corpse to be sure he was gone forever.

Rukia & Co was also stupid. Oh she had a revelation over how his powers worked and that is why she used her powers on him? Are they really that stupid that they need to get an epiphany to realize that they should use their powers on HIM?

It was so painful to watch and if it wasn't for that fact i was to lazy to get up from bed i would have ended my suffering much earlier.

EDIT: Funny thing is that I'm probably just as stupid as they are because i read the manga and knew what was coming and still i took a position where i couldn't fastforward.

depthcharge
Wed, 05-26-2010, 05:07 AM
you know the problem with the espada. when they die, their body disintegrate.(for a second, it felt like the bitch was gonna heal him)

fortunately, we didnt get to see her heal uloquirra, eventhough I still like him more then ichigo.

He died a fine way.

redcat
Wed, 05-26-2010, 05:27 AM
and thus bleach takes its first of many leaps downhill

kmkze04
Wed, 05-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Good God that was crap... There was not one redeeming moment in that episode.

Archangel
Wed, 05-26-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm sure that Kubo forgot about this but by killing him via cero instead of using his sword Ichigo actually killed a whole bunch of souls just now instead of purifying them

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-26-2010, 10:12 AM
And stupid Ishida. "The battle is over. There is no need to carve up his corpse", SURPRISE BITCH, he wasn't dead. Ulquiorra should have killed them all for this. Ishida deserved that pierced stomach for his stupidity.A-fucking-men.

Ulquirroa, not 5 minutes before, showed them that he has craaaaazy regeneration powers. And what parts of is body didn't get blown off? His head and torso. So Ishida just assumes he won't regrow those limbs?

We Todd did.

Kraco
Wed, 05-26-2010, 10:17 AM
What was all that mumbo jumbo between Ulquiorra and Orihime? It seemed like Kubo (if it was from the manga) had tried to write something deep and meaningful but I got nothing out of it. Unless I simply was by that point already so disgusted by the episode that I was only waiting for it to end and release me from the torture.

David75
Wed, 05-26-2010, 11:40 AM
What was all that mumbo jumbo between Ulquiorra and Orihime? It seemed like Kubo (if it was from the manga) had tried to write something deep and meaningful but I got nothing out of it. Unless I simply was by that point already so disgusted by the episode that I was only waiting for it to end and release me from the torture.

Hollows, arrancars, espadas are entities formed by the accumulation of desperate/desolated/anything. From the arrancar stage, they get reasoning and personality. But they still lack something, Kubo chose the emotional heart and Ulquiora is the one that has the greatest pyscho problem with that missing part explaining the long and painful state he showed though so many eps. In the end, he dies understanding and at peace... somehow.

That's your basic interpretation for a low quality storyline meant for a shounen blockbuster. Am I wrong?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
The last episode was awesome, I had been looking forward to it for at least a year. This one was almost as much as much of a let down as 271 was teh awesome. that's right, teh awesome. But this, it somehow took all the cool and reversed it. And AFAIK Bleach is all downhill from here.

I think (technically) this means Bleach has jumped the shark.
RIP bleach.

DayoftheDante
Thu, 05-27-2010, 04:28 AM
I think (technically) this means Bleach has jumped the shark.
RIP bleach.

Nah man. We still have Halibel, Barragan, and Staaaaaark to go. And don't forget the commander is out there too... I lost patience waiting for shit to happen in this series and caught up to the current manga chapter. I was desperate to find out how Shunsui and Ukitake's fight with Stark and Lilynette was gonna go, and honestly I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 05-27-2010, 02:58 PM
I enjoyed this one wayyyy more than the previous alternating onesided beatdowns. Ulq is the coolest thing to come out of bleach and as lame as it is that he's gone for good he went out in the baddestass way possible. Vindicated in my mind for all that 'Im the smartest of all the arracnar/hollows yet even I cant comprehend what its like to have a heart soul.'

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 05-31-2010, 10:24 PM
For someone with almost quasi-omnipotent powers like Orohime, she sure is an idiot. Just revert Ichigo back to before he was a hollow...or better yet, stop Ulquiorra from dying. There goes the best espada in the series...well Halibel and Barrigan aside. Grimmjow's still recovering from his year long nap on the ground where Nnoitra spiked him.

Despite the retardedness, I loved how hollow ichigo was animated. Awesome stuff.