PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 452

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Funi Rip - http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=132677

[yibis] One Piece 452 [720p] [B6DF6E6F].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35567)
[yibis] One Piece 452 [400p] [61753069].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35568)

UChessmaster
Mon, 05-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Looks like we`re getting fillers regarding the fate of the rest of the straw hats, funny that i was starting to miss them in this episode.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 05-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Technically it's not fillers just the cover story shorts that are being really really stretched out basically taking one page of content and adapting it into a 10-15 minute story.

So for example according to next week's title: "The Friends' Whereabouts! Weatheria Report and Cyborg Animals"

We've seen pretty much all of Nami's cover story except two pages which you can see here

Minor spoiler links removed.

here's franky's stories last two pages

Minor spoiler links removed.

I'll be honest I'm fucking pissed. We're finally at the eve of the white beard war something we've been waiting forever to occur and I honestly can't wait to see it animated.

It's easily my favorite arc in the entire series and it features several huge payoffs for longtime fans of the series. Oda also doesn't pull and punches and has several really good twists you probably won't see coming. It's a shame we have to wait even longer before it kicks off but I'm just hoping it means we'll get those extra lawyers of polish to make it even more awesome.

Assertn
Mon, 05-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Uh, technically those links are spoilers for next week's episode, Lobstermagnet.

Also, the manga readers saw this coming. They don't get to complain. These side stories are actually starting a little later than they did in the manga.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Poor Buggy...his bounty is gonna be soooooooooo high after this.

He shall be our shining example of "Bounty doesn't equal power level."

Assertn
Mon, 05-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Poor Buggy...his bounty is gonna be soooooooooo high after this.

He shall be our shining example of "Bounty doesn't equal power level."

Who says the most powerful person has to be the strongest person? Buggy's won over the influence of hundreds of prisoners from impel down, most of whom have bounties higher than his. As far as the WG is concerned, he's a bigger threat now than ever before.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Well then the WG is stupid because probably the entire 200 man "threat" represented by Buggy could easily be killed by Crocodile alone.

It was cool that Buggy rallied the troops and all, but lets be serious. They're corn chips.

Everyone who mattered was already going.

Sentenal
Mon, 05-24-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm glad we are getting these Cover Story arcs for the other Straw Hats. They won't be entirely filler, and I really do miss everyone. Plus, IMO the more cushion between the Anime and the Manga can get created with this type of stuff, the better.

Marik
Mon, 05-24-2010, 10:44 PM
[yibis] One Piece 452 [720p] [B6DF6E6F].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35567)
[yibis] One Piece 452 [400p] [61753069].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35568)

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-25-2010, 01:03 AM
I'll be honest I'm fucking pissed. We're finally at the eve of the white beard war something we've been waiting forever to occur and I honestly can't wait to see it animated.Seems like an appropriate place to put them to me.

They give us a Strawhats update between each arc.

We got one between Amazon Lily and Impel Down. Now we're getting one between Impel Down and Marine HQ.

Kraco
Tue, 05-25-2010, 03:38 AM
Yeah, honestly I surprised myself by realising I don't mind the updates at all at this point. They would be much worse if inserted into the middle of action sequences and on the other hand I'd even like to see how Nami and Zoro are doing. Assuming Oda drew any more Zoro pages and it's not just Nami and Franky we are getting now.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-25-2010, 05:46 AM
I'm assuming it's going to be the same as last time. 4 episodes with 2 characters each.

itadakimasu
Fri, 05-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Getsuga Tensho !!!!

Whoops.. wrong thread.

Archangel
Fri, 05-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Getsuga Tensho !!!!

Whoops.. wrong thread.
Don't be bringing that shit up in here >_>

And these "fillers" are entirely welcome as far as i'm concerned, the anime is getting dangerously close to the manga and to ruin the next arc by adding pointless filler would be sacrilege

Death13a
Fri, 05-28-2010, 02:00 PM
As long as they use their best for War ( i would like if they extend war in anime). And unlike Naruto , Bleach fillers; One piece fillers are enjoyable to watch since Oda had stored some mini adventures for his characters

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-30-2010, 02:44 AM
P.S. totally called it with Shiryu joining Blackbeard.