PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 495

Marik
Wed, 05-19-2010, 07:05 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/43187881/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Naruto_495.zip)

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 05-19-2010, 07:34 PM
So he defeats his darker half, but now he must make the Kyuubi his bitch by defeating him? Who would have saw that coming?

Archangel
Wed, 05-19-2010, 07:37 PM
My prediction: Naruto hugs bad Naruto.
I fucking loled, for real

Pandadice
Wed, 05-19-2010, 08:41 PM
oh dang, noticed Bee was carrying that sword. Guess that means Kisame is there on the island with them, right? so i guess we'll see him interrupt Naruto's training or something.

Archangel
Wed, 05-19-2010, 08:57 PM
oh dang, noticed Bee was carrying that sword. Guess that means Kisame is there on the island with them, right? so i guess we'll see him interrupt Naruto's training or something.
OR we'll see a kyuubi-sage naruto one shot his head off... again

Sam98034
Wed, 05-19-2010, 11:21 PM
I was really hoping for a "Since I can't beat you at fighting because we're evenly matched, we're going to have a free-style battle, winner-take-all, yo, fo shizzle!" But I guess two guys hugging until they become one was a lot less gay.

Rekeco
Thu, 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM
"Too early to celebrate, motherf$*#er!"

Best line ever.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 05-21-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm trying my hardest to be optimistic that the upcoming fight against the Kyuubi is better than the lame-ass fight against dark Naruto.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-21-2010, 10:19 AM
it shouldn't be a fight, he needs to negotiate with him. If naruto wants to ninja jesus he has to learn that you can't solve all your problems by punching, and this is the first time he and the demon get to talk without being in an emergency situation.

none of the "Help me or you'll die!" crap, Naruto needs to actually present a case and get the fox on his side.

or, alternatively, use 'dark' naruto as a bait for the kyuubi and jump to the head and stay there for a while, like he did with the frog boss (it'd be nice to see frogs again, won't it?)

samsonlonghair
Fri, 05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
or, alternatively, use 'dark' naruto as a bait for the kyuubi
If dark Naruto somehow helped Naruto beat the Kyuubi, that would give a little meaning to the last two chapters.

it shouldn't be a fight, he needs to negotiate with him. If naruto wants to ninja jesus he has to learn that you can't solve all your problems by punching
That makes sense, but I hope you're wrong. I want to see some action in this fight.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 05-21-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm actually pretty glad this whole dark naruto bs is over and done with quickly. Naruto and darkness just don't really exist in the same room and any treatment of the subject should be handled as such. Now, did they have to hug until they became one (lol)? You take what you can get, and in this case, it's plot advancement.

redcat
Fri, 05-21-2010, 03:13 PM
calling it now. naruto hugs the kyuubi

Alhuin
Fri, 05-21-2010, 08:43 PM
My prediction: Naruto hugs bad Naruto.I fucking loled, for real

Like Archie, I LOLed IRL when that happened... but if it happens again with the Nine Tails... I think I would have to stop reading. Though on one hand, kinda makes me wish every problem in the world could be solved with a hug.

Or a punch to the face.

Sam98034
Sat, 05-22-2010, 03:48 AM
Yeah, these next few chapters might ruin things. The Kyuubi has been pure evil since the beginning of the series. If it turns out that the Kyuubi is just misunderstood because he had a bad childhood and the people always looked at him with "those eyes," I might just barf onto my screen.

Archangel
Sat, 05-22-2010, 03:56 AM
The Kyuubi's new form

http://i.imgur.com/SsXRQ.png

Sam98034
Sat, 05-22-2010, 10:25 PM
And I thought the kyuubi looked scary before!

depthcharge
Tue, 05-25-2010, 09:13 AM

you know, Calling it now. Kyuubi hugs Naruto.

Only thing that could happen after the hugging is Naruto vaporize.

Janusz
Wed, 05-26-2010, 12:15 PM
This shit was painful to read. Even worse than Bleach. Except for this:

Please, please don't let him start rapping.
QFT.