PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 404

Marik
Wed, 05-19-2010, 03:44 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Vieiwng (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/93663580/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_404.zip)

redcat
Wed, 05-19-2010, 04:03 PM
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9023/sighbf.jpg

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Indeed.

Gin. Please kill em all already.

rockmanj
Wed, 05-19-2010, 04:13 PM
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9023/sighbf.jpg

I concur.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-19-2010, 04:27 PM
I concur.

very much so

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-19-2010, 05:22 PM
wtf did I just read?

very much so

Indubitably

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 05-19-2010, 05:52 PM
good grief

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 05-19-2010, 09:21 PM
"Get it? Everything's fucked now."

quoted for truth

Nadouku
Wed, 05-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Chapter was pretty horrible, but Gin's awesome to look at. :p

Sam98034
Wed, 05-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Ok, two especially stupid things:

pg. 8
Aizen: "If it only takes one swing to erase something, then after three or more swings, its specialness should disappear as well."

What the hell? Is that supposed to be profound? How the hell is that deep? It doesn't even make any sense. Who the hell writes Aizen's script?

Pg. 13-14

Ichigo: "How can you even be sure about what's going to happen to yourself?"

Gin: "Oh my, I didn't think you'd say *that.* The way you phrased that makes it seem like your own death is a given."

How so? How does that phrase make it seem like his own death is a given? How do you get from A to B without a crazy imagination? Is there something lost in translation or is Kishi an idiot? He does realize we can't know what he's thinking, correct?

Also, didn't Gin use to have a funny way of talking before? What happend to that?

bagandscalpel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Aizen confirmed for foot fetishist?

Gin really must be the only sane one in the insane world that is Bleach.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 05-20-2010, 03:25 AM
Ahh well Matsumoto will pop out next time and suffocate Gin between her boobs.

redcat
Thu, 05-20-2010, 05:30 AM
Ichigo: "How can you even be sure about what's going to happen to yourself?"

Gin: "Oh my, I didn't think you'd say *that.* The way you phrased that makes it seem like your own death is a given."

How so? How does that phrase make it seem like his own death is a given? How do you get from A to B without a crazy imagination? Is there something lost in translation or is Kishi an idiot? He does realize we can't know what he's thinking, correct?
because ichigo is fighting gin and he should be assuming hes going to win and kill gin himself, but he implied that gin should be worried about aizen turning on him

Rekeco
Thu, 05-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I concur.

I acquiesce. This has been sad. I remember the good the time we would think about how awesome these captains and enemies were, and what crazy powers they would whip out, and it's been one major disappointment after another.

Not even a Kenpachi Bankai could save this cause they would mess that up too.

Sam98034
Fri, 05-21-2010, 01:24 AM
because ichigo is fighting gin and he should be assuming hes going to win and kill gin himself, but he implied that gin should be worried about aizen turning on him

Like I said, a stretch. How can a simple question like "aren't you worried about what's going to happen to you with a guy like that?" imply that Ichigo is assuming he's going to die by Gin's hand, Aizen is going to kill everyone else, and THEN Gin has to wonder what's going to happen to him because there is no way he would wonder about that unless all that other stuff occured first.

It's just simple reasoning. Sometimes you play the devils advocate in certain situations to make people think, but Ichigo is not even going that far.

Y
Fri, 05-21-2010, 05:04 AM
redcat's reading of the line is correct. Aizen's weird ass line is presumably a translation error.

Is there any good reason they are fighting Aizen with 0 Bankais?

Archangel
Fri, 05-21-2010, 05:09 AM
redcat's reading of the line is correct. Aizen's weird ass line is presumably a translation error.

Is there any good reason they are fighting Aizen with 0 Bankais?
Lol shut up, don't go blaming kubo's shitty writing on the translator

Sam98034
Sat, 05-22-2010, 03:33 AM
I second that. The Bleach manga forum should just be a Kubo bashing forum. I might have been wrong, but that's still no reason to defend Kubo. You should give back some constructive feedback on how to better insult Kubo, instead.

Archangel
Sat, 05-22-2010, 03:36 AM
I second that. The Bleach manga forum should just be a Kubo bashing forum. I might have been wrong, but that's still no reason to defend Kubo. You should give back some constructive feedback on how to better insult Kubo, instead.
Exactly, and for the sake of consistency even if Kubo does manage to do something right for once we should still do out best to analyticity explain why it sucks

Carnage
Sat, 05-22-2010, 08:17 PM
I just realized, at this point I honestly think Aizen's bankai wouldbe a literal plot-hole.

Sam98034
Sat, 05-22-2010, 10:21 PM
We can pretty much assume that his Bankai is going to be insanely overpowering, yet somehow be defeated, but that's when he's going to pull out his....Zankai!

Archangel
Sun, 05-23-2010, 07:53 AM
We can pretty much assume that his Bankai is going to be insanely overpowering, yet somehow be defeated, but that's when he's going to pull out his....Zankai!
Eh, i said bankai was the final state? Psyke!