PDA

View Full Version : Crazy thought: whats behind Madara's mask

depthcharge
Mon, 05-10-2010, 05:06 AM
Could he possibly have 20 sharingan eyes implanted on the part of his face covered with the mask?

Meaning he is a face with all eyes. Wow sounds like something from Monster Inc.

This coming from the fact that he is an sharingan eye collector freak.

Sam98034
Mon, 05-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Could he possibly have 20 sharingan eyes implanted on the part of his face covered with the mask?

Nope, it's definitely impossible, but I think he could have them on the part of his face not covered with the mask.

depthcharge
Mon, 05-10-2010, 05:38 AM
but that would mean I could see it. oh well, thats only one.

I still think he has more then one sharingan eye, heck maybe a rinnegan too. Did he actually manage to savage the rinnegan from Pain?

Let me go wiki and check it out. nope nothing to confirm that Madara has or has not obtained Rinnegan.

depthcharge
Tue, 05-11-2010, 01:18 AM
After reading up on naruto.wikia I realised something.

All the stupid mofo working for Uchiha Madara should with immediate effect, after Madara declared his intention for Infinite Tsukiyomi, to stop working with/for him

Makes no sense, since originally, Akatsuki was about capturing the tailed beast and sharing it among the members. But Madara declares that he wants to combine all the tailed beast and making himself the 10 beast jinchuriki.

That means he is openly screwing people like Zetsu, Kisame and lastly Kabuto. LOL

Sam98034
Tue, 05-11-2010, 01:21 AM
You actually believe that "world peace" is his real goal? That's what he told them to try to get them to hand over 8/9 tails. He also told Sasuke he wasn't responsible for the kyuubi. He also never shows his face but calls himself Madara. Just my opinion here, but people who are trying to save the world don't usually go around lying and killing people.

depthcharge
Tue, 05-11-2010, 01:39 AM
nah, I only remember him saying he wants to screw all the Akatsuki members over. along with all the people on Earth with his infinite tsukiyomi. Which is obvious, and why in hell, those Akatsuki members that are still alive is allowing themselves to be the bitch that Madara makes them out to be.

What is more appalling is that, Kabuto, then makes an open invitation to be a "10 beast" jinchuriki's personal tsukiyomi slave.

Edit: maybe while Madara is at it. he will also absorb Kisame as one of the Tailess Beast. Then gain the ability to also absorb everyone of significant chakra to finally moth into the Sage of the six Path. Woohoo this is going somewhere nice!(lol)

Assertn
Tue, 05-11-2010, 02:22 AM
We already saw part of Madara's face when he revealed himself to Sasuke. Doubt that all the sharingan implants would be conveniently laid out on the parts of his face blocked by his hand/mask.

Sam98034
Tue, 05-11-2010, 03:48 AM
assuming he had more, he'd be able to use a lot more powers than his current one.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 05-11-2010, 08:26 AM
His face.

depthcharge
Tue, 05-11-2010, 10:26 AM
that is the same thing I would have said if you ask me what is the hidden features behind Kakashi's facecloth.

Then the similar thing I would have said if you ask me what is the hidden behind the armour/cloth on Danzo's arm, which is obviously his arm.

The thing is that, Madara seems to value the sharingan eyeballs, and the rinnegan eyeballs. While in the manga, there is an obvious depiction of his huge eyeball collection, whether they were bykugan, sharingan or even the rare rinnegan it is unknown.

Putting 2 and 2 together, eyeball collection plus a mask hiding a face, it can possibly mean he is a multi-ocular face freak.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Well, you're are probably right about one thing. "Madara" or Tobi probably has a lot of mysteries to his actual body and probably has some hidden powers he hasn't showed yet. However, I seriously doubt it's a crapload of eyeballs on his face. You can have all that power, but you risk being ugly. "What good is it if a man gains the world but loses his looks" goes an old, wise saying, I believe.

isso
Sun, 05-23-2010, 09:19 AM
but that would mean I could see it. oh well, thats only one.

I still think he has more then one sharingan eye, heck maybe a rinnegan too. Did he actually manage to savage the rinnegan from Pain?

Let me go wiki and check it out. nope nothing to confirm that Madara has or has not obtained Rinnegan.

Well, in manga chapter 486 he says "I need to be ready for war... This is a good chance to take out the rinnegan". So he must have atleast one rinnegan, he needed it to read the information left behind by the sage of the six paths. The Sharingan could not read it but understand some parts or words of it...

So it might be that Madara can change the eye under the mask after his own likeing. If he needs the rinnegan he uses it etc etc.

Sam98034
Sun, 05-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I think it actually states that he has to go get the rinnegan. So I'm thinking he's going to try to find paper girl and take Nagato's body before the villages use it to study the rinnegan.

Zero Degreez
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:10 PM

Meaning he is a face with all eyes. Wow sounds like something from Monster Inc.

This coming from the fact that he is an sharingan eye collector freak.

The implantation method for the eternal mangekyou sharingan only truly works with a sibling, but it would be something if he made a lot of friends and then snuffed them out, giving his already eternal set a quickening like off of the movie Highlander. Remember what Itachi deemed as the only way to awaken the mangekyou ( the best or closest friend method) just think about him going through all the years making new friends just to slick em to quick em. Funny.

Zero Degreez
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:29 PM
I think it actually states that he has to go get the rinnegan. So I'm thinking he's going to try to find paper girl and take Nagato's body before the villages use it to study the rinnegan.

He needs the rinnegan to read the writing and also get the tailed beast's body that the ORIGINAL SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS encased inside the moon after he dismantled the chakra into nine separate forms, and remember they don't count the (REIBI) ZERO TAILS as a tailed beast. So I think the ten tail is just stuck, weak, and probably needing or hoping to be revived. JUST CHILLIN IN THE MOON bored as shit.

depthcharge
Thu, 06-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Danzo had 10 eyes on his arms stabilized by the 1st hokage cell hax.

edited: It was in response to Zero Degreez comment that the eternal mangakyo implantation works only on siblings and good friends. Its true, but still doesnt stop nefarious characters like Danzo and Kakashi from obtaining sharingan eye balls. With what we have seen with Danzo and then subsequently Madara's eye fetish collection, there has to be some connection.

Sam98034
Fri, 06-18-2010, 01:34 AM
Naruto has spiky hair. I don't get it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 06-30-2010, 05:21 PM
He's part hedgehog.