PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 450

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-09-2010, 09:08 PM
GoGoAnime - http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=129433

[yibis] ​One​ Piece​ 450​ - 720p (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35323) | 400p (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35327)

Assertn
Mon, 05-10-2010, 01:33 AM
More Jimbei spotlight action. Not that I'm complaining.

Penner
Mon, 05-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Man, Crocodile is just too badass.

"You're going to throw who in the water?"

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Good stuff all around.

Fishman Karate is pretty brutal. It's not just martial arts, but water manipulation as well. Guess that's what Arlong was doing when he was hitting Sanji with little splashes of water. This is that but cranked up to 11.

Superpoison made me sad though. I really thought Luffy was going to take out Magellan.

depthcharge
Mon, 05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Venom Demon! Magellan seems to be capable of taking quite a bit of damage without falling dead. Reminds me of shadow Luffy.

I consistently felt that the escapees are screwed with the monster Magellan encroaching, for the lack of a better word, upon them. I am scratching my head, how exactly do you defeat Magellan.

I am sure, one of the answer is, throw him in the sea(just like the marines on the ships think they can try to throw Crocodile in the sea)

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-11-2010, 06:42 AM
I imagine the same way everyone else is defeated. Be stronger than them and hit them with attacks they aren't immune to.

Luffy had the ability to hit him, but isn't strong enough to put him down for good.

Marik
Tue, 05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
[yibis] ​One​ Piece​ 450​ - 720p (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35323) | 400p (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=35327)

Archangel
Wed, 05-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Magellan is one BAMF no doubt about it, but the real problem here is how Luffy and his abilities match up.

No matter how long his range his all his contacts have to make physical contact with his enemies and even worse than not being able to hit them as is the case with logias contact does his more bad than good

On top of this we have to realize that Luffy is still a rookie while Magellan's the man who has been making sure men of Ace and Crocodile's caliber remain locked up for years, to actually have him lose right now would be a major plot hole

FireEmblem
Thu, 05-13-2010, 06:21 PM
^^Exactly^^

Magellan just steamrolled Blackbeard + his whole crew not too long ago. Anyone who even thought Luffy stood any chance against Magellan was surely delusional.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Still pretty sure Blackbeard was fine. He can just suck all the poison into a black hole or something. He probably just didn't want to get into a long battle with Magellan so he didn't do it till after Magellan left.

Kraco
Fri, 05-14-2010, 02:41 AM
Yeah, that's my impression of it as well. He didn't want to fight Luffy either - he had no need to since he's already a shichibukai. I like the man for being able to concentrate on his objective and forget unnecessary things. He clearly has something to do in the prison and fighting Magellan wasn't it. Luffy could learn a thing or two from such a disposition very suitable for a captain.

Sentenal
Fri, 05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
The only reason I can imagine he would want to go into the Prison for, would be for Crew-members. There are extremely powerful people in Level 6. But, if he was going for Crew, then he would eventually have to fight Magellan anyway. In fact, I can't think of any reason that he would go to Impel Down that doesn't involve having to fight Magellan for one reason or another.

Penner
Fri, 05-14-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm thinking that if i were as powerful as Blackbeard, i would break into Impel Down and release every single prisoner on level 6 just for the insane amount of chaos that would ensue in the resulting aftermath, with pretty much all the worlds strongest people running around doing whatever they please... man it would totally fuck up the current world order :D

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-15-2010, 05:53 AM
I was thinking maybe there was something hidden in the prison. Like below level 6. Something ponyglyph/ancient weapon related.

Kraco
Sat, 05-15-2010, 06:58 AM
I'm thinking that if i were as powerful as Blackbeard, i would break into Impel Down and release every single prisoner on level 6 just for the insane amount of chaos that would ensue in the resulting aftermath, with pretty much all the worlds strongest people running around doing whatever they please... man it would totally fuck up the current world order :D

I don't see why there would be so many mofos down there. As Ace's example is right now showing us, they execute those people after holding them for a while. So, theoretically there should only be people there who are in the death row, who are being tortured for information and who are there temporarily for random reasons like our fishman shichibukai, who refused to participate in the grand war. It's logical even Crocodile was there only waiting for an intimate meeting with the axe.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-15-2010, 07:52 AM
I don't see why there would be so many mofos down there. As Ace's example is right now showing us, they execute those people after holding them for a while. So, theoretically there should only be people there who are in the death row, who are being tortured for information and who are there temporarily for random reasons like our fishman shichibukai, who refused to participate in the grand war. It's logical even Crocodile was there only waiting for an intimate meeting with the axe.I believe the levels are based entirely on how dangerous the criminal is. Not related to their sentence. I mean, it's called The Endless Hell. I'm sure there are criminals down there that are just supposed to be locked away for the rest of their lives.

Kraco
Sat, 05-15-2010, 08:28 AM
I wasn't talking about the prison levels. I was talking about the simple fact that an imprisoned mofo is a timebomb waiting to be freed whereas a dead mofo is nothing but a name in a history book.

Sentenal
Sat, 05-15-2010, 01:50 PM
I wasn't talking about the prison levels. I was talking about the simple fact that an imprisoned mofo is a timebomb waiting to be freed whereas a dead mofo is nothing but a name in a history book.
Level 6 is full of people who had their names erased from the History Books, though. There were tons of cages and stuff down there when Luffy was there, so you can't exactly make the claim Level 6 was empty or small.