PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 269

redcat
Thu, 05-06-2010, 05:33 PM
[DB] Bleach 269 [FD6CF682].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b269.torrent)

[Animatrix] Bleach 269 [1280x720].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=128638)

hoped you liked this ep, cause bleach isn't getting any better any time soon.

Jessper
Thu, 05-06-2010, 09:09 PM
The manga readers keep moaning but if this is "bad" I'm down with that.

You know Yami will be back, in released form. Looking forward to more of the Ulquiorra fight!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-07-2010, 04:03 AM
It's just that it's not even interesting anymore. Used to be when an Arrancar released you were expecting something cool, but after seeing like 20 of the things it's like, yeah, you'll grow some extra bone plates. Big deal.

I think Noitra's was the last one I actually thought was badass.

Except for Hallibel's but that's because.....BOI-OI-OI-OI-OING.

Penner
Fri, 05-07-2010, 06:40 AM
What the hell happened with the Vaizards?

Last thing i remember was them getting ready to fight and the ep ending with "Let's Roll", that was a fucking eternity ago.. you know, when this shit was something i actually looked forward to watching.

Kraco
Fri, 05-07-2010, 07:40 AM
What the hell happened with the Vaizards?

Last thing i remember was them getting ready to fight and the ep ending with "Let's Roll", that was a fucking eternity ago.. you know, when this shit was something i actually looked forward to watching.

A hero always arrives late.

redcat
Fri, 05-07-2010, 10:36 AM
The manga readers keep moaning but if this is "bad" I'm down with that.

You know Yami will be back, in released form. Looking forward to more of the Ulquiorra fight!
not saying it is bad now, but it only gets worse from here. calling it a couple weeks early, but no one was making a thread for this ep which made me think no one really liked it.

David75
Fri, 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
not saying it is bad now, but it only gets worse from here. calling it a couple weeks early, but no one was making a thread for this ep which made me think no one really liked it.

There's not much to say in fact.
The interesting part was the beggining of the fillers that got bad in the end, but offered some enjoyable eps.

After that, why elaborate on eps with nothing to enjoy and risk spoilers as most of us have read the manga already to check wether it gets better or not anytime.

I guess that episode comments will bloom again at key eps, and not much will be exchanged beetween those.