PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 159

Artris
Thu, 05-06-2010, 06:30 AM
-CrunchySubs-
SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=128825) | HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=128868)

-HorribleSubs-
SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=128872) | HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=128870)

-Taka-
SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=129134) | HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=129133)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-06-2010, 07:34 AM
No.

He didn't just-

FUCK!

Artris
Thu, 05-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Yeah.... wow. I am totally surprised.

Kinda curious, but any episodes give Rin's back story? Maybe the manga goes into detail?

I had a question but I don't want to post it so near the top, and for some reason spoiler tags are different on this forum.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-06-2010, 08:29 AM
I had a question but I don't want to post it so near the top, and for some reason spoiler tags are different on this forum.

Well, yeah. This forum doesn't have spoiler tags.

Pessu
Thu, 05-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Wait what? This shit aint happing?

Artris
Thu, 05-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Well, yeah. This forum doesn't have spoiler tags.

I could swear it used to though. My posts are rather infrequent.

Anyways any thoughts on why Kakashi didn't just use Mangekyo after he determined a near instant attack was necessary to use in the 5 sec interval (ocular jutsu is pretty much instant itself)? He could have used it instead of Chidori.

I guess he was trying to conserve chakra since he knew there were 4 other pains out and about. I am both happy and sad he died: having lost something so important makes the anime that much more interesting. I really thought Choza was a sacrifice, but they used him as a distraction and totally took me by surprise.

antiravage
Thu, 05-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Can't believe how short the fight was.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-06-2010, 09:42 AM

Anyways any thoughts on why Kakashi didn't just use Mangekyo after he determined a near instant attack was necessary to use in the 5 sec interval (ocular jutsu is pretty much instant itself)? He could have used it instead of Chidori.

I guess he was trying to conserve chakra since he knew there were 4 other pains out and about. .

Kakashi is screwed after he uses his Mangekyo Sharingan a few times. Since all the Pains have linked vision, you'd also want to give as little away about your ability as possible.

I was actually surprised at how many times he used Raikiri straight up before anything else. I guess it's the first time we've seen him fight someone so dangerous that you need to assassinate him immediately.

Furthering the conversations before about clones taking a hit, Kakashi's ones sure take them rather well. The first kick that went through him was both confusing and cool-looking. Strange that he'd opt for a Lightning Clone though. I was under the impression that Shadow Clones were the only clones to form a real body, making them indistinguishable from the real one. Pain should have taken the hint too when his first kick failed.

I have my own issues with this final(?) Pain's power being Magnetic Force. It doesn't fit into anything currently existing what so ever, and looks like something a filler writer (or movie writer) would come up with.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-06-2010, 02:33 PM
What the hell...

WHAT THE HELL!?

I can't believe that just happened...

Not just that Kakashi died, but that the series killed a major character without doing 3 episodes of ominous forshadowing first.

At least they killed the puppet Pain(hopefully). It's going to suck if every Pain is gonna cost us a major character though.

Well, at least before he died he finally put to rest the issue of someone being able to use more than two elemental chakras. As now he could DEFINITELY use Water, Lightning and Earth. If Abdul still came to this board I'd totally tell him to suck it!

Furthering the conversations before about clones taking a hit, Kakashi's ones sure take them rather well. The first kick that went through him was both confusing and cool-looking. Strange that he'd opt for a Lightning Clone though. I was under the impression that Shadow Clones were the only clones to form a real body, making them indistinguishable from the real one. Pain should have taken the hint too when his first kick failed.It seems like Clones that are actually made of stuff, like wood, lightning, rather than just being shadow clones, can actually take a hit. Either that, or they really are just better at making clones than Naruto.

I have my own issues with this final(?) Pain's power being Magnetic Force. It doesn't fit into anything currently existing what so ever, and looks like something a filler writer (or movie writer) would come up with.It's not really magnetism since it works on everything. It's more like gravity manipulation.

But even if it was Magnetism I'm not sure why you think that doesn't fit. The powers of Sasori's puppet of the 3rd Kazekage were based entirely on magnetism.

kmkze04
Thu, 05-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Wow... after so long, a fantastic episode IMO. It very nearly tear-jerked me.

kmkze04
Thu, 05-06-2010, 03:48 PM
What I more wonder is with the preview hinting at Pain taking over corpses, what would stop Pain from claiming Kakashi's corpse? Naruto would have an uber hard time fighting a Kakashi-Pain just for the physical appearance.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM
What the hell...

WHAT THE HELL!?

I can't believe that just happened...

Not just that Kakashi died, but that the series killed a major character without doing 3 episodes of ominous forshadowing first.

At least they killed the puppet Pain(hopefully). It's going to suck if every Pain is gonna cost us a major character though.

Well, at least before he died he finally put to rest the issue of someone being able to use more than two elemental chakras. As now he could DEFINITELY use Water, Lightning and Earth.

It seems like Clones that are actually made of stuff, like wood, lightning, rather than just being shadow clones, can actually take a hit. Either that, or they really are just better at making clones than Naruto.

It's not really magnetism since it works on everything. It's more like gravity manipulation.

But even if it was Magnetism I'm not sure why you think that doesn't fit. The powers of Sasori's puppet of the 3rd Kazekage were based entirely on magnetism.

I adopted the term Magnetic Force from another anime. It's not limited to magnetism.

And at least the 3rd Kazekage's was a form of Sand technique, just "cooler", iron sand.

Kraco
Thu, 05-06-2010, 04:20 PM
What I more wonder is with the preview hinting at Pain taking over corpses, what would stop Pain from claiming Kakashi's corpse? Naruto would have an uber hard time fighting a Kakashi-Pain just for the physical appearance.

As well as Pains seem to be faring, I still think they might not have time to go around picking up corpses in addition to their real mission of trying to find Naruto.

I just hope somebody kills or captures Konan before this is all over. Defeating Pains means nothing, after all.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 05-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Tsundae needs to rip some shit up right about now.

Jessper
Fri, 05-07-2010, 02:27 AM
I used to worry about Naruto pre-Shippuuden because they refused to kill anyone, but this is getting a little crazy. I'm guessing that none of the major characters that are older than Iruka will survive to the end of this anime...

Mugen
Fri, 05-07-2010, 03:41 AM
maybe im in denial, but i still doubt that this is the last we'll see of kakashi... and i'm pretty dissapointed that he went down so fast, even if it was one of pain's bodies...

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 05-07-2010, 03:46 AM
I used to worry about Naruto pre-Shippuuden because they refused to kill anyone, but this is getting a little crazy. I'm guessing that none of the major characters that are older than Iruka will survive to the end of this anime...

They have to pass down to future generations after all. What a better way to die than to preserve the future.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Yeah, that would kind of suck. If in order to drive home the whole "Will of Fire" point they killed off all the adults.

I was surprised it was Kakashi that bit it though. I honestly thought if anyone was gonna die it was going to be Tsunade. With Orochimaru and Jirayia dead I fully expected the last of the Sannin to die as well.

Penner
Fri, 05-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Sucks to be Naruto when he finds out Kakashi also died..

Harima Kenji
Fri, 05-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Sucks to be Naruto when he finds out Kakashi also died..

If he returns during the attack on Konoha (he's still obliviously training, so you never know) and finds out that Kakashi also was killed by Pain I woudn't be surprised if we'll see a nine-tailed sennin mode Naruto.

At first I didn't think Kakashi was dead, until I saw the whole scene with Obito etc... It doesn't happen often that my favorite character (by far) get's killed...

KrayZ33
Fri, 05-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Well, at least before he died he finally put to rest the issue of someone being able to use more than two elemental chakras. As now he could DEFINITELY use Water, Lightning and Earth. If Abdul still came to this board I'd totally tell him to suck it!

huh? didn't kakashi alrdy use more than 2 elementals in the very first ~10 episodes of Naruto or so?

bell-training - earth
first zabuza encounter - water
second zabuza encounter - lightning

Archangel
Fri, 05-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Lol yeah, but Abdula's point was that all his Earth jutsus were either too weak or supported by a scroll so the point could still be made that he only had control over 2 elements

Anyway this episode's animation was so damn weird, it was like it was handled by a studio not at all familiar in how to produce action scenes

Jessper
Fri, 05-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Lol yeah, but Abdula's point was that all his Earth jutsus were either too weak or supported by a scroll so the point could still be made that he only had control over 2 elements

Anyway this episode's animation was so damn weird, it was like it was handled by a studio not at all familiar in how to produce action scenes

Ya I agree, though I generally dislike the animation that everyone claims is "great" so I figured I was in the minority as usual.

They should have fleshed out the fight a bit more and added some good animation for something like Kakashi's death.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 05-07-2010, 11:50 PM
maybe im in denial, but i still doubt that this is the last we'll see of kakashi... and i'm pretty dissapointed that he went down so fast, even if it was one of pain's bodies...

I'm with you - I read some of the earlier posts before I watched the episode and went into fully expecting to see his definitive death, but that's not what I saw at all. To me, it came across as far more as a 'critcal condition, near death experience' kinda thing. I'm fairly certain he's down for the fight baring direct Tsunade intervention, but I'll be suprised if he's down for good.

DayoftheDante
Sat, 05-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Where are the other teams? Even if they're on assignment, I'm pretty sure the destruction of Konoha trumps any ranked mission they're on... Although I guess they might not have gotten word yet due to just how fucking fast the village got attacked and overwhelmed. Even Tenten would be useful here-if she kept endlessly throwing shuriken at the Force Push/Pull Pain it might force him to repel them and make a gap for the others to exploit. Konoha needs competent fighters like Gai, Rock Lee, and Neji bigtime right now-shit they need EVERYONE right now. And maybe Shino could sniff around with his bugs looking for the original pain. Or at least keeping the rest up to date on the locations of the 6 bodies.

Kraco
Sat, 05-08-2010, 02:26 AM
And maybe Shino could sniff around with his bugs looking for the original pain. Or at least keeping the rest up to date on the locations of the 6 bodies.

Pain's zombie bodies should actually have a huge weakness to the chakra eating bugs since they are completely dependent on chakra based remote control.

Sam98034
Sat, 05-08-2010, 04:04 AM
About the whole, "where is everyone else and why isn't everyone reacting?" thing. I'm pretty sure we are seeing this like a soap opera and most of this crap is going on at the same time. Pain has probably been in the village maybe like 30 minutes max I bet.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-08-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm with you - I read some of the earlier posts before I watched the episode and went into fully expecting to see his definitive death, but that's not what I saw at all. To me, it came across as far more as a 'critcal condition, near death experience' kinda thing. I'm fairly certain he's down for the fight baring direct Tsunade intervention, but I'll be suprised if he's down for good.I felt that Tsunade's reaction to when she tried to heal Kakashi with the slug was fairly conclusive to me that he had died. If he had only been "near death" she wouldn't have sent it away without doing anything to him.

Jessper
Sat, 05-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Anyone think Sasuke is going to be pissed when he finds out Pain went and basically destroyed Konoha without him?

Azonalanthious
Sat, 05-08-2010, 10:31 PM
I felt that Tsunade's reaction to when she tried to heal Kakashi with the slug was fairly conclusive to me that he had died. If he had only been "near death" she wouldn't have sent it away without doing anything to him.

I see your point, but it came across to me a little different (maybe because I've got both military and medical backgrounds). I never really 'thought' about that point but I just assumed it was triage - Sakura's green/yellow/red stuff. Those injured who will live even without help, those who might survive with help, and those who will probably die even with help. In a battle situation you always devote most of your efforts to the middle category. I figured Tsunade just put in him in the final (probably gonna die) category, which matches up with the critical condition point in my earlier post, rather then it being that he was already dead.

Alternately (and I just thought about this as I was typing this post) - Kakashi is in the condition he is in because he completely and totally exhausted his chakra, right? Do we even know if that can be healed by medical jutsu? Its not an actual 'wound' after all and I don't think we've ever seen any evidence that medical jutsu can transfer chakra or anything similar. And her reaction could very easily be to a critical ninja being taken out of the fight so early, even if he isn't dead.\

Edit: Oh, and Tsunade's in person response came across to me as a very angry "Damnit, I know I could save him if I went, but I've got bigger responsabilities." Given how weepy/sad we've seen her get over the death of those she cares about, I would expect a lot more grief and a lot less anger out of her if he was already dead rather then just critical.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-08-2010, 11:46 PM
I see your point, but it came across to me a little different (maybe because I've got both military and medical backgrounds). I never really 'thought' about that point but I just assumed it was triage - Sakura's green/yellow/red stuff. Those injured who will live even without help, those who might survive with help, and those who will probably die even with help. In a battle situation you always devote most of your efforts to the middle category. I figured Tsunade just put in him in the final (probably gonna die) category, which matches up with the critical condition point in my earlier post, rather then it being that he was already dead.

Alternately (and I just thought about this as I was typing this post) - Kakashi is in the condition he is in because he completely and totally exhausted his chakra, right? Do we even know if that can be healed by medical jutsu? Its not an actual 'wound' after all and I don't think we've ever seen any evidence that medical jutsu can transfer chakra or anything similar. And her reaction could very easily be to a critical ninja being taken out of the fight so early, even if he isn't dead.\

Edit: Oh, and Tsunade's in person response came across to me as a very angry "Damnit, I know I could save him if I went, but I've got bigger responsabilities." Given how weepy/sad we've seen her get over the death of those she cares about, I would expect a lot more grief and a lot less anger out of her if he was already dead rather then just critical.

That's good and all, but it doesn't explain why she ignored Chouji's question.

KrayZ33
Sun, 05-09-2010, 07:05 AM
ya, especially since chouji would be able to take both his father AND kakashi back.
for healing.

ASSpirine
Sun, 05-09-2010, 07:47 AM
At least they could take the corpse of Kakashi back as it contains a lot of useful information for Konoha. Like the sharingan...

You don't want the body of one of Konoha's strongest shinobi lingering around in a war zone.

Just find it weird that they killed off the most popular character of the show such a short fight before his death. Asuma got several episodes while he isn't nearly as popular as Kakashi.

KrayZ33
Sun, 05-09-2010, 08:01 AM
the fight could have been a bit more epic... or more fluent
i don't think its bad that he died so quickly, it just shows how much stronger pain is.

but the battle felt "lame"
pretty much nothing happened.

and i don't get why the second pain body just stood there and expected kakashi to jump into his blade-tail-thingy instead of jamming it into him when he was forced to use the chain to bind himself to the stone

ASSpirine
Sun, 05-09-2010, 08:24 AM
the fight could have been a bit more epic... or more fluent
i don't think its bad that he died so quickly, it just shows how much stronger pain is.

but the battle felt "lame"
pretty much nothing happened.

and i don't get why the second pain body just stood there and expected kakashi to jump into his blade-tail-thingy instead of jamming it into him when he was forced to use the chain to bind himself to the stone

Maybe because the puppet pain was also attracted by his force and couldn't really move?

KrayZ33
Sun, 05-09-2010, 10:03 AM
didn't look like it at all to me

depthcharge
Sun, 05-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Well, Choji's Dad Choaza? seemed way too weak. I mean, Choji in the arc to rescue Sasuke, ate couple of soldier pills and almost died but defeated his opponent.

While this round, it is lack luster.

Sabrac
Wed, 05-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Wow I never thought Kakashi would die! like that. I expected a more grandiose fight. I was a little surprised when he used about 3-4 jutsu and he was already half tapped. I know lightening jutsu use a lot of Chakra but common!

On another note its nice to see the story progressing in a nice pace. Although i smell the stink of fillers around the corner... maybe that's just me ^^

Sam98034
Thu, 05-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Wow I never thought Kakashi would die! like that. I expected a more grandiose fight. I was a little surprised when he used about 3-4 jutsu and he was already half tapped. I know lightening jutsu use a lot of Chakra but common!

On another note its nice to see the story progressing in a nice pace. Although i smell the stink of fillers around the corner... maybe that's just me ^^

Kakashi is like that, though. He's usually not the guy to wear you down in a long drawn out fight. He more or less sets you up for a really powerful attack, basically trying to 1-hit kill you. Also, I'm pretty sure Pain's gravity attack messes you up pretty badly; you're basically a rag doll.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 02:48 AM
Kakashi's max Raikiri capacity per day was like 4 or something.

He missed Pain twice while using the clone.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 02:55 AM
Kakashi's max Raikiri capacity per day was like 4 or something.

He missed Pain twice while using the clone.
Was, as in 3+ years ago

Since then he got the MS, electric bunshins and a kickass electric dog

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 03:08 AM
Was, as in 3+ years ago

Since then he got the MS, electric bunshins and a kickass electric dog

Techniques can be learned. Chakra capacity.... can't.

If it has grown substantially, they never mentioned it.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Techniques can be learned. Chakra capacity.... can't.

If it has grown substantially, they never mentioned it.

Really? So you're saying that sasuke has the exact same amount of chakra than he did in part 1?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 03:32 AM
Really? So you're saying that sasuke has the exact same amount of chakra than he did in part 1?

For a ninja who was still physically developing, I can't say for sure.

The Third was getting old, and commented that his capacity isn't what it used to be. Kakashi certainly isn't getting any younger.

Sam98034
Thu, 05-20-2010, 03:38 AM
Kakashi is like 29 max.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 03:48 AM
For a ninja who was still physically developing, I can't say for sure.

The Third was getting old, and commented that his capacity isn't what it used to be. Kakashi certainly isn't getting any younger.

The hokage was 70, Kakashi is 30...

What exactly would be the point of learning new more powerful jutsus if he wasn't able to use them?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 04:28 AM
The hokage was 70, Kakashi is 30...

What exactly would be the point of learning new more powerful jutsus if he wasn't able to use them?

Exactly, and Sasuke's.... in his teens? I wouldn't think Kakashi'd be going downhill just yet, but I wouldn't think his capacity would be growing substantially neither.

During one of the first episodes of Naruto, Kakashi explained to them about using techniques for best effect or some shit because people have limited chakra.

Keeping a large repertoire of techniques is important so you can use the most suitable one when the time arises. As for the point of learning "more powerful jutsus if he wasn't able to use them", I don't believe we've encountered a technique yet that someone has been unable to use because it uses too much chakra, only unfavourable because they'd get wasted.

In fact, wasn't that one of the reasons for developing the Forbidden Jutsu catalogue? Shadow Clones were banned from general use because it split the user's chakra in half or more, and misuse could easily get them killed.

Other ones we've encountered were sealed because they were "unethical", but there's no reason why other jutsus weren't sealed for the same reason as the Shadow Clone Replication jutsu.

If this last episode depicted things accurately, depleting one's chakra is fatal.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 04:32 AM
Look, feel free to think what you will but i for one find it hard to believe that a kage level ninja went 3 years of training without improving himself in the aspect he was lacking the most

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 04:52 AM
Look, feel free to think what you will but i for one find it hard to believe that a kage level ninja went 3 years of training without improving himself in the aspect he was lacking the most

If he COULD I'm sure he would.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Techniques can be learned. Chakra capacity.... can't.That's not true at all. They specifically said in like the first 3 episodes that chakra is a mixture of the physical energy in your cells with the spiritual energy from exercise and experience.

Which means every ninjas chakra capacity will increase just from being a ninja.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 04:55 AM
That's not true at all. They specifically said in like the first 3 episodes that one of the things that is used to create chakra is experience.

I'd be great if you could show me a manga panel, or if not then elaborate on it a bit more so I have a chance of finding it myself.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 04:58 AM
īChakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy."

Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise.

Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. Having these two energies become more powerful will in-turn make the created chakra more powerful. Therefore, practicing a jutsu repeatedly will build-up experience, building up one's spiritual energy, and thus allowing more chakra to be created. As a result, the ninja is able to do that same jutsu with more power.

This same cycle applies for physical energy, except this time, instead of doing things like meditation, the ninja could, say, do push-ups.
Suck it~

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 05:20 AM
īChakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy."

That's fair enough.

Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise.

Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience.

This section mentions how chakra is created, and that by increasing your ability in producing physical energy and spiritual energy, your chakra output can be increased.

But as we all know, everybody has a limit. Where and when this limit is reached, we aren't told.

Kakashi's a prodigy who was an ANBU when he was... 6? For convenience's sake, I'll use that as a starting point for his shinobi career. If he's 30 now, that means he's been in service for 24 years.

3 years ago, he was active for 21 years, and could perform 4(?) Raikiris. If one was to assume experience is gathered at a constant rate, then he'd have increased his spiritual energy by 3/21=14%

4 Raikiris x 1.14 = 4.56 Raikiris. Let's say Kakashi didn't fully drain himself after 4 moves back then. Even in that case, he'd only increase it to 5.

That is assumes that physical capacity was also increased at the same rate. I doubt that Kakashi could develop himself any more physically, so the above calculated effect is likely to be less.

We also assumed that spiritual capacity was increased at a constant rate. How much " studying, meditation, and experience" in these last 3 years compared to his experience and study during the previous 21 years (and he fought in a war no less), is left uncertain.

Having these two energies become more powerful will in-turn make the created chakra more powerful. Therefore, practicing a jutsu repeatedly will build-up experience, building up one's spiritual energy, and thus allowing more chakra to be created. As a result, the ninja is able to do that same jutsu with more power.

This same cycle applies for physical energy, except this time, instead of doing things like meditation, the ninja could, say, do push-ups.

This part is a bit weird since it mentions chakra becoming more "powerful", suddenly dealing with the quality of chakra now, as well as quantity.

It states that increasing the quality of the chakra will make your move more powerful, but it doesn't hint that you can use the same move at the previous power level with less chakra.

It doesn't really relate to our current debate.

(where did wiki get this from anyway..)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-20-2010, 05:26 AM
I'm trying to find the manga chapter now, I remember it was in the very first time someone explained to Naruto how chakra worked.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 05:29 AM
Just... what? Wtf are you... he was on anbu when he was 6? what the...?

Look:
- me right you wrong,
- me smart you dumb,
- me annoyed you persistent

Stop trying to come up with possible yet extremely unlikely scenarios to support a strange theory that only you seem to support that chakra supply is decided on birth. What are you, a chakra communist?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-20-2010, 05:33 AM
Just... what? Wtf are you... he was on anbu when he was 6? what the...?

My mistake. He was a Chuunin when he was 6.

Stop trying to come up with possible yet extremely unlikely scenarios to support a strange theory that only you seem to support that chakra supply is decided on birth. What are you, a chakra communist?

Look:
-you acknowledged it's possible
-your remark of "extremely unlikely" is unfounded.
-ideas are only strange because you are unfamiliar with it.

Archangel
Thu, 05-20-2010, 05:37 AM
Maybe Kakashi now has small white wings that expand every time he takes off his mask and lets the rest of the world bask in his sexyness :o

Azonalanthious
Thu, 05-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Maybe Kakashi now has small white wings that expand every time he takes off his mask and lets the rest of the world bask in his sexyness :o

*looks at Archangel's sig* *looks up at posts*

You know you are fighting online, my friend? ;)

By the by, I believe there was a fight after the time skip where we saw Kakashi use 6 chidori's, indicating some increase in capacity though I don't recall that 100% for certain. That being said, we don't really know how much of his capacity the other techniques use - for all we know the whole lightning dog might use half ot it all by itself or some such. Which makes debating capacity based purely on chidoris/day rather pointless.

Archangel
Fri, 05-21-2010, 12:23 AM

By the by, I believe there was a fight after the time skip where we saw Kakashi use 6 chidori's, indicating some increase in capacity though I don't recall that 100% for certain. That being said, we don't really know how much of his capacity the other techniques use - for all we know the whole lightning dog might use half ot it all by itself or some such. Which makes debating capacity based purely on chidoris/day rather pointless.

Nah, I'd never fight with Bill <3

We're simply having a heated discussion on matters that don't matter at all

Sam98034
Fri, 05-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Here's probably the best explanation of chakra capactiy: It's just like physical strength. You can get stronger and more athletic through training, but some people are just 6'10" with a big build and some people are 5'2" with a skinny build. Each can become stronger through training, but the 5'2" guy will probably be weaker than the 6'10" guy even if the 6'10" guy doesn't work out at all. Look at Kakashi vs. Naruto. There's probably no freaking way Naruto had more Chakra capacity by physical training or mental training (ahahahah, Naruto mental training) than Kakashi when he was so young. Don't even mention the shadow clone thing because Naruto can only use that BECAUSE he has so much chakra! Kakashi may be the best pound for pound fighter when it comes to chakra capacity, but Naruto is a heavyweight, so Kakashi has no chance.

Azonalanthious
Thu, 05-27-2010, 02:46 PM

By the by, I go a negative feedback for this post, which is fine (I got a positive as well, t'all balances out), but the negative had the comment 'you do know right?' The problem being that no, I don't. No idea what they were refering too. Whoever sent it want to enlighten me? Feel free to do it as part of another negative comment if you feel the need. Its just really bugging me - I want to know what it is that I know (or don't as the case may be), darn it!

Archangel
Thu, 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM
It wasn't me, i'll good rep you to prove my innocence

Azonalanthious
Thu, 05-27-2010, 08:37 PM
It wasn't me, i'll good rep you to prove my innocence

Thanks, though you didn't need to. Its not like I post here so much that I am drasticly concerned about my rep, though I do read far more then my post count would suggest. I just really want to know what it is I am supposed to know. Its bugging me.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Rep is useless. It's pretty much just an excuse for douchebags to swear at you without you knowing who they are or even being able to respond to them.

I don't even look at them anymore.

Sam98034
Fri, 05-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Whoever is doing it is trying to get inside your head, and mess with you, you do know right?

Azonalanthious
Fri, 05-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Whoever is doing it is trying to get inside your head, and mess with you, you do know right?

In my experience folks rarely get into mind games like that - as darth said, its more generic cursing. But its a possiblity, and believe me, I'll live if that's the case. I'm just curious by nature, so would like to know if it is not in fact a mind game.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-28-2010, 07:07 AM
You know you are fighting online, my friend?
'you do know right?
The problem being that no, I don't. No idea what they were refering too.

Inference: 'you do know that to bitch about this neg rep is to fight online, right?'

It's a bait/jab/smart-comment/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.

Archangel
Fri, 05-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Inference: 'you do know that to bitch about this neg rep is to fight online, right?'

/me stares with suspicion...

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-28-2010, 09:20 AM
/me stares with suspicion...

At his word, I too will prove it wasn't me.

But mine will be red.

Archangel
Fri, 05-28-2010, 09:23 AM
At his word, I too will prove it wasn't me.

But mine will be red.
What an ass :o

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM
What an ass :o

He got one freebie. It'll only make sense for the next one to balance it out or we'll be setting an example of sympathy-rep-giving.

Things are more interesting that way.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 05-28-2010, 10:15 PM

*chuckle* Nope, not fighting. Don't care enough to fight, don't care who sent it, don't mind that they sent it, and don't care about the rep itself one way or the other. There has to be some some sort of dispute for it to be a fight - all I have is curiousity about the comment and am asking for clarification. Of course, I did just dispute you, so you could argue that I'm fighting NOW. ;)

by the by, his comment aside, Buffalobiian didn't negative rep me, so not griping about him doing so, though it wouldn't have bugged me even if he did.