PDA

View Full Version : facebook question

February
Mon, 04-26-2010, 01:00 AM
Edited. removed to get rid of traces. Not like anyone will check an anime forum but not taking my chances lol.

Thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate it. Some advices were more realistic than others, and no, I will not torture him thats just being unrealistic lol.

6Zabuza9
Mon, 04-26-2010, 01:33 AM
alright i'll help lol. but its kinds obvious when all your frds on friends list is all over the world. and im wodnering how you'll screw him over with a fake facebook acct

February
Mon, 04-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Thanks, I really appreciate it

poopdeville
Mon, 04-26-2010, 02:14 AM
Just kick him in the side of the knee as hard as you can. Call him a bitch when he flops over. Say "This is what happens when you fuck your friends in the ass."

Or fuck up his car.

Animeniax
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:41 AM
Facebook is a community building tool and should not be used for anti-social, anti-community activities like revenge and deception.

If you want to get back at him, kick his ass (hit the gym and train or blind-side him) or get photos/evidence of him cheating and send them to his gf. Don't be a p*ssy and backdoor him like he did to you. Then you're no better than him.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 04-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah, beat that bitch with a waffle iron. The facebook option is a pussy move and doesn't involve nearly enough blood and pain.

Sapphire
Mon, 04-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Yeah but how many of you would actually beat someone up if they did this do you?

rockmanj
Mon, 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah, beat that bitch with a waffle iron.

Innovative idea, but the logistics don't really work too well.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 04-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Yeah but how many of you would actually beat someone up if they did this do you?

I'm not a naturally violent person but I got burned once with similar severity. I beat his ass well enough to send a message.

This guy put weed in his car and let him take the fall for it. That's just asking for it.

Ryllharu
Mon, 04-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Innovative idea, but the logistics don't really work too well.I would think the logistics would work out rather well. Benefit of surprise.

"Hey, why are you walking around on the street with that waffle iron? That's weird man."
*WHACK* "Now you know."

-----------------------------------------

In all seriousness, don't do the facebook scam. This is cowardly and foolish. Plans like this never work out as well or as cleanly as you expect. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't from experience.

Either return the favor by telling him off in front of everyone or via violence (not recommended, he sounds like the kind of person who will go crying to the cops when it benefits him), or prove to yourself that you're the better person by letting it go.

They'll get what's coming to them, sooner or later.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 04-26-2010, 07:35 PM
LOL.

Problem with beating them up is that they can file charges against you. The best way to get revenge and getting away clean is deception. It can also involve physical violence, but the key is not getting caught.

If I were in your situation, I would drug his drink (in a way that does not point suspicion to you, like in a party where no one cares who gets drunk or who leaves with who), then take him to a secluded place blindfolded. There you can beat the shit out of him, torture him by peeling a few (or all, depending on how vindictive you are) of his nails, or simply leave him there to starve.

Just make sure not to leave prints, and other evidence of the like. Try to avoid witnesses as much as possible. It shouldn't be difficult with the right timing, and some luck.

Hopefully, this will alleviate the regret you feel, as well as instill some mental trauma in your enemy, so that they can savour the long suffering you have suffered, ten times over.

Lucifus
Mon, 04-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Do not cross shinta. Check.

The facebook method doesn't really sound like it will go the way you plan though mate; all plans have a way of backfiring or not getting the desired results.

rockmanj
Mon, 04-26-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm glad we're taking his plan past a (mostly) harmless prank to felonies.

Sapphire
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Do not cross shinta. Check.

This. Kinda hot though.

Or you could pull an Izaya and get someone else to do it for you. Xanatos gambit.

poopdeville
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm glad we're taking his plan past a (mostly) harmless prank to felonies.

Fair is fair. The guy left a sack of weed in his car. That's a felony right there.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:47 PM
I think the gravity of the target's offense warrants such a measure as well.

The problem with having accomplices is that they are potential witnesses or sources of evidence (even if they have no intention to be one). It is always better to do such things alone unless it is extremely risky or impossible without help. If it is simply really difficult doing it solo, just work harder.

Assassin
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:49 PM
I dont know what you're 'getting back at him' plan is, but this is what you wanna do.

You get some coke, discretely slip it into his car, then call the cops anonymously and say you saw some guy breaking into a car, and that he had a weapon on him. Then the cops search his car and he's becomes butt buddies with a black guy named tiny for the next 7 years.

problem solved.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 04-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Do you get jail time for a minimal amount of cocaine? If you do where you live, I think it is a good plan.

If you don't, then simply go past the minimal amount, and it will still work.

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-26-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm more in favor of helping you out your cheating friend to his girlfriend than I am in your ill-conceived revenge plan. Get the evidence you need, present it to her, and be done with it.

Also, if your dream girl believed baseless rumors about you in the first place, she probably isn't worth the effort. It's also possible she just wasn't that into you, man. Don't take out your shortcomings on others.

But if you are gonna any further than outing him to his girlfriend, make sure your plan has contingencies, and that your goal is realistic and believable.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 04-26-2010, 10:26 PM
If you don't mind my asking, what happened to you on account of the weed? Like, how MUCH trouble specifically did you get into. I'd like to suggest to you that you simply drop it, but getting in trouble with the law because of this guy...

When it comes to the social repercussions you faced in school and with your friends on account of his actions, I'd still like to suggest you drop it. Instead, focus your energies on being the person you want people to see you as. If who you are matches up quite closely to who people see you as, rumors have a tendency to die like bugs on a windshield when it comes to you. Either people won't believe them, or you'll be confronted with the rumors and have an easy time defending against them once you are. If your friends are the kinds of people that won't even confront you about something malicious they heard about you, then that guy did you a favor. You needed new friends.

But the (possible) drug charges...that might warrant retribution.

rockmanj
Tue, 04-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Fair is fair. The guy left a sack of weed in his car. That's a felony right there.

I must have missed that part.

Abdula
Tue, 04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
This thread is awesome

I've done worse for less.

Alhuin
Tue, 04-27-2010, 12:23 PM
I third the idea to never cross Shinta. :cool:

I also support the idea of just letting everything go (or at least, focusing on the legal aspects of what was done wrong to you). I understand what it's like to have your "friends" stripped from you because of someone else. I was just about to move in with some friends, but because of one's girlfriend, I am now hated by all of them (apparently) and have to move back home when my current lease expires. Sure, I want to strangle them (and her especially), but what other people have said is correct: If these "friends" were so quick to accept any malicious rumours about you, then they weren't your friends in the first place. That's how I view my situation as well.

Ultimately, time will pass, and you will have better things to do with your life. Look forward to the future instead of dwelling on the past, I always say.

However, I completely agree with the ideas to "return any legal favours you owe him"... /evilgrin

DB_Hunter
Tue, 04-27-2010, 03:16 PM
I just saw this thead... what happened to cause various ideas of torture to spring forth from the gentle members of the GW forums?

Dark Dragon
Tue, 04-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Good riddance to those friends if they ditched you at the first sign of trouble. Since they are his friends too, chances are they are every bit as douchey as the dude.

If you want to get back at the guy, i might have a fairly safe method that won't get anyone hurt. Go somewhere far away from where you live and purchase a few smoke bombs. Depending on how well you know his schedule, just make sure that's there no one at his house or that he's the only person there when you attempt this.

Make sure no one sees you and leave a few by his windows or in the window's crack. Find the nearest pay-phone and report a fire or just wait until one of his neighbors see it. Remember to wear gloves so you don't leave any prints. Ride a bike or take the bus so no one can identify your plate.

There's a margin of error with any plans, but the worst you'll get is most likely a misdemeanor even if you do get caught.

XanBcoo
Tue, 04-27-2010, 05:03 PM
I just saw this thead... what happened to cause various ideas of torture to spring forth from the gentle members of the GW forums?
Frustrated nerd revenge fantasies.

The best and most realistic options are to prank him in a funny and/or humiliating way, get into a physical fight, or just confront him and move on.

Kraco
Wed, 04-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Make sure no one sees you and leave a few by his windows or in the window's crack. Find the nearest pay-phone and report a fire or just wait until one of his neighbors see it. Remember to wear gloves so you don't leave any prints. Ride a bike or take the bus so no one can identify your plate.

There's a margin of error with any plans, but the worst you'll get is most likely a misdemeanor even if you do get caught.

Unfortunately this isn't a joke for the firemen. They would treat it as a real case until they found the smoke bombs. Even without the worst case scenario of them being occupied with your smoke bombs delaying a response to a real case elsewhere it would still end up annoying the fire department far more than your intended target. They are people charged with protecting human lives and the most valuable property of most people (houses), so I personally think it's extremely bad taste to mess with them.

I don't know how's the situation elsewhere but prank calls leading to the mobilization of the fire department cost quite a nice sum over here, if you get caught.

KitKat
Wed, 04-28-2010, 11:51 AM
I also want to agree with the people who said that friends that believe false rumours about you are not really your friends at all. Revenge may sound appealing, but the more you fuel it the more it will consume your life. It'll trap you and hold you down and keep you from taking hold of opportunities in front of you. I just hate to see you go down this path when the only thing waiting on the other side is more misery. What he did was wrong, and I'm not marginalizing the ways that he hurt you, but if you keep letting his actions affect your life then you're only compounding the effects. Making him miserable is a hollow victory that won't bring you any lasting happiness or tangible benefits for your life.

This is the best time to build new friendships, with people who know you for who you are and not just how you act in social situations, and who will care about you deeply and never accept any slander against you. This is the time to become the man that the woman of your dreams will fall in love with. Right now, in this moment, your life holds endless possibilities and opportunities, full of amazing adventures and encounters that will shape your destiny. Your life is not about misery, it's about joy and freedom - you just need to take hold of it. I pray that nothing in heaven or on earth will be able to stop you from claiming the exciting exhilarating fully satisfying life that you were meant to live.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 04-28-2010, 03:11 PM
I feel the need to clarify a couple of points on my last post.

1) Fuck your friends. Really, to hell with them. You'll make new ones, just always be yourself, remain honest, and be more picky about the character of people you deal with.

2) The other point is, the severity of the blotches on your permanent record that are there because of what that guy did. Even if you're a minor (or were at the time) and your record becomes "expunged", it's most likely actually going to be sealed. That means the records will still be there, and anyone with the know how and power to look at them, can. Depending on your ambitions in life, this could be very significant. All this because of some asshat who thought he was funny? Oh HELL fucking no. Again, what you do, or at least what I would do, and how I would proceed, depends on the severity of that "blotch" on the record.

edit: Just realized Feb edited his first post and has probably decided what, if anything, he's going to do.

Alhuin
Wed, 04-28-2010, 06:08 PM
/claps for KitKat.

I <3 you Kit... =]...

That was an excellent speech.