PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3 - Inheritors of the Will of Fire

arondruiz
Thu, 04-22-2010, 03:45 AM
[DB]_Naruto_Shippuuden_Movie_3_[BCC77C3B].avi (http://dattebayo.com/t/nsmovie3.torrent)

Supposedly there's no annoying kid that Naruto makes friends with in this movie, that automatically makes it better than the previous 5 movies. So I'll check this one out.

Archangel
Thu, 04-22-2010, 07:22 AM
But the cool part about these Shippuuden movies is that Naruto got some pussy every single time >_>

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Pussy =/= annoying kids. >_>

Archangel
Thu, 04-22-2010, 07:36 AM
It was usually annoying pussy >_>

Not that there is any other kind! har har har

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Oh snap!

Penner
Thu, 04-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Anyone know if there's going to be any group doing this in 720 or 1080p quality? ^^

arondruiz
Thu, 04-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Anyone know if there's going to be any group doing this in 720 or 1080p quality? ^^

The DVD is 480p, like pretty much all DVD's. Naruto movies don't release on Blu-Ray so there won't be any 1080p version.

Penner
Thu, 04-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Can't they air the movie on HDTV in 720/1080?... meh :(

kmkze04
Thu, 04-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Mehhhhhh... I liked the other Shippuuden movies better, though this one did have highlights. Sakura's comical violence was upped a level for sure.

Archangel
Thu, 04-22-2010, 05:11 PM
They will, eventually

arondruiz
Thu, 04-22-2010, 06:27 PM

If you want to wait another year, and then hope someone actually records a RAW, and then hope that somebody else puts subs on that RAW, then yeah :P

Even the anime still hasn't upgraded to HD, all of Naruto's "720p" episodes are simply 480p upscales. I'm guessing they're just being cheap, One Piece made the switch to HD like 2 years ago.

Archangel
Thu, 04-22-2010, 06:44 PM
If you want to wait another year, and then hope someone actually records a RAW, and then hope that somebody else puts subs on that RAW, then yeah :P

Even the anime still hasn't upgraded to HD, all of Naruto's "720p" episodes are simply 480p upscales. I'm guessing they're just being cheap, One Piece made the switch years ago.
Are you quite sure about that? If so, those are terrific fucking upscales!

Pandadice
Thu, 04-22-2010, 06:50 PM
so.. does that ANBU just keep doves in his pocket? http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/613/sarcastic.png

arondruiz
Thu, 04-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Are you quite sure about that? If so, those are terrific fucking upscales!

yep, Naruto and Bleach are both still made in SD. You can find them on the list here http://gorry.haun.org/pw/?cmd=read&page=20090401_tvaformat

39 18:00~18:30 BLEACH - SD field up
52 19:30~20:00 NARUTO - SD up

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Well... that was a waste of time. This movie seriously sucked... chimera no jutsus? Absorbing bloodlines? bah.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 04-23-2010, 10:34 AM
You have to admit it was the least annoying Naruto movie.

Pandadice
Fri, 04-23-2010, 10:59 AM
I actually though the idea of stealing bloodline techniques was cool. Because yeah, as Kakashi demonstrates, it's possible to steal them. so for someone to like hoard them, that'd be really sweet. surprised Orochimaru didn't try to do that with all the ones he had at his disposal. Well I dunno.. maybe he did try to extract Kimimarus (was that the bone guys name?) bloodline bone manipulation stuff.

and the fight between Naruto and Gaara made me want to go back and watch the Lee vs Gaara fight. And after watching that, I realized this show has really been going for a while. Like, those episodes i rewatched had all this cross-hatching for shading. You don't see that anymore.

redcat
Fri, 04-23-2010, 07:33 PM
the good parts and the bad parts seemed to cancel each other out over all.
kinda like how taking a dump is relieving but then you have to deal with the smell and the wiping, so at the same time it's a good thing but you dont really want to ever do it again.
watching this movie was like taking a dump.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 04-25-2010, 04:17 PM
I liked this movie quite a bit. Way better than some of the other stuff that has come out. It was well thought out.

KrayZ33
Mon, 04-26-2010, 05:21 AM
kinda like how taking a dump is relieving but then you have to deal with the smell and the wiping, so at the same time it's a good thing but you dont really want to ever do it again.
watching this movie was like taking a dump.

>whatamireading.jpg

lol nice comparison

Azonalanthious
Wed, 04-28-2010, 04:24 PM
I actually though the idea of stealing bloodline techniques was cool. Because yeah, as Kakashi demonstrates, it's possible to steal them. so for someone to like hoard them, that'd be really sweet. surprised Orochimaru didn't try to do that with all the ones he had at his disposal. Well I dunno.. maybe he did try to extract Kimimarus (was that the bone guys name?) bloodline bone manipulation stuff.

and the fight between Naruto and Gaara made me want to go back and watch the Lee vs Gaara fight. And after watching that, I realized this show has really been going for a while. Like, those episodes i rewatched had all this cross-hatching for shading. You don't see that anymore.

Well, really, Oro did try to collect bloodlines, he just came at it from the other direction, incorporating himself into the bloodline user with his resurection technique rather then incorporating the user into him. Overall, I didn't think the movie was too bad. I'm not a fan of the Chimera jutsu, but the fights were ok and it was fun seeing some Gaara action again.

Two things I gotta ask though:

1) Am I the only one who heard 'he can absorb charka/ninjutsu, so its hopeless' and immediately thought "Ok, so we send Guy and Lee to kick his !@#?" And based on what we saw, they would have beaten the snot out of him - nothing about him gave me the impression he could have matched Guy/Lee level taijutsu.

2) So Naruto breaks out the 'never, ever use this technique again because its to dangerous' technique and no one pays any attention to that fact what-so-ever? Don't get me wrong, I've no issues with him using it, but if everyone was that against it, you would think someone would have said something when he blows them off and blasts away anyhow.

Pandadice
Wed, 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM
1) Am I the only one who heard 'he can absorb charka/ninjutsu, so its hopeless' and immediately thought "Ok, so we send Guy and Lee to kick his !@#?" And based on what we saw, they would have beaten the snot out of him - nothing about him gave me the impression he could have matched Guy/Lee level taijutsu.

Dude that was my first thought too. But right after he absorbs Naruto's rasengan Sakura tries to hit him or something and i can't remember exactly why, but her hit misses (maybe he was just too fast or something) and they're like "we can't use taijutsu either". But yeah, my first thought was definitely "absorbs chakra? so send Lee"

Azonalanthious
Fri, 04-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Dude that was my first thought too. But right after he absorbs Naruto's rasengan Sakura tries to hit him or something and i can't remember exactly why, but her hit misses (maybe he was just too fast or something) and they're like "we can't use taijutsu either". But yeah, my first thought was definitely "absorbs chakra? so send Lee"

One of the bloodline abilities he stole was a super-speed type thing, which he used to dodge. But Guy and Lee can do super speed even if Sakura can't.

KrayZ33
Mon, 05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
dont forget he also had the steel-element

superior defense, superior agility, superior strength (I guess the steel element has the same effect on his strength as on Kakuzu)

the best naruto movie by far

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Yep. I really liked the badguys powers. They had a snake guy, and a bird guy, and a lion chick, and then BAM, Chimera, makes perfect sense.

Bloodline stealing is badass too.

No Kyuubi action in this one though unfortunately.

And nothing says filler like ending on a homosexual ephebophilia joke.

Archangel
Thu, 07-01-2010, 11:32 PM
It wasn't a bad movie.

Could have have been a little better in the "plot doesn't make any fucking sense" department but in perspective it's probably the least fucked up of all the naruto movies in that sense

I just wish they'd have reserved more time for jutsu fanservice and laid off with the "You're a fag if you don't protect your friends" speech every 10 minutes

yapchagi
Tue, 08-17-2010, 04:29 PM
I freakin hate Sakura always acting like a bitch. Slapping or punching Naruto.
If I were Naruto, I would beat the hell out of her. No way a female would treat a male like that.

I believe in Japan is actually the other way around. Male is higher. How come they make this in Anime? Are they trying to teach kids in Japan to be like that?

depthcharge
Tue, 08-17-2010, 11:56 PM
If Hinata were to bitch slap Naruto. I would have no problem with that. Plus furthermore, if Anko were to bitch slap any of her partner, I would also have no problem with that.

However, I do have a problem when the "always crying" Sakura bitch slap the shonen hero Naruto.

yapchagi
Wed, 08-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Maybe Kishimoto is always getting bitch slap from his wife. That's why he put it into manga.

Jessper
Wed, 08-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Lookout, your sexism is showing.

Naruto was the biggest loser around until just recently in the show, There is no reason he deserves better treatment. Certainly not because "Male is higher" or any third world retarded crap like that.

KrayZ33
Wed, 08-18-2010, 02:14 PM
its because she is more of a "tsundere" that way... oh wow! im totally in love with sakura because of that (not)

humpburger
Mon, 08-30-2010, 09:04 AM
If you've never been punched or kicked by a girl before then you're just not hanging around enough girls and if you're thinking of trading blows against the violent ones then I can see the reason why.

Archangel
Mon, 08-30-2010, 09:10 AM
If you've never been punched or kicked by a girl before then you're just not hanging around enough girls and if you're thinking of trading blows against the violent ones then I can see the reason why.
Or maybe you just hang around too many bitches?

Yukimura
Mon, 08-30-2010, 11:12 AM
I've long wondered why violent bitches always seem to get a free pass in anime despite the seemingly low position of women in Japan. My guess is that it's a form of institutional insult towards women. The message being that women are so weak-willed that they can't control themselves under pressure. In addition even though they are like this it doesn't really matter because b/c they are so physically weak their anger is no real threat to men.

Despite all the rage induced violence Sakura perpetrates against Naruto there are never any lasting injuries beyond the initial post slapstick image of him looking beat up. On the other hand the one time Naruto ever raised a hand towards Sakura in a (kyuubii charged) rage it nearly killed her and left a serious scar that persists throughout the show.

Archangel
Mon, 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Really? The scar's still there?

humpburger
Tue, 08-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Or maybe you just hang around too many bitches?

Hey, you gotta take in the good with the bad. Having principles aren't gonna help any in the girl department. And when I said "violent", I was leaning more towards "playfully aggression". It's not like a punch from a girl is gonna drop anyone of ya anyway. Well, at least not 90% of ya. Lol

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-01-2010, 08:50 AM
its because she is more of a "tsundere" that way.This.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

She acts that way in order to service that particular anime trope. No other reason.