PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 267

Archangel
Tue, 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM
[DB]Bleach 267 (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b267.torrent)

-----------------------------

This week's animation budget was beyond pathetic

Jessper
Tue, 04-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Besides the strange few seconds before the intro I was shocked that they actually started this episode with recap.

The filler fights (maybe not in a manga vs anime sense but certainly in absolute terms of the story) got annoying, show us Ulquiorra, Yami or the other Arrancar, we really don't need to see hordes of masks falling over.

Actually looking forward to next week's episode though, that is a new feeling for Bleach compared to the months previous...

Alhuin
Tue, 04-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Hollow of the week!

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 04-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Noooo those hollow fights were completely and utterly filler. Not in the manga AT ALL.

Kind of funny what's it been like 9 months since we've had real bleach and the manga still isn't really ahead of the anime. If all the content was animated no filler no dragging out what-so-ever I'd say maybe there'd be 15-20 episodes of content seeing how 5 chapters of bleach fighting covers about 1 well animated episode. Honestly the ichigo/ulquirra fight is something that could probably be started and ended in one episode.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Yep. That sure was some Bleach alright.

I wonder if Rudobone is actually going to be a problem for Rukia after she defeated Arrancar 8.

redcat
Wed, 04-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Noooo those hollow fights were completely and utterly filler. Not in the manga AT ALL.
they had chad and renji killing no-name hollow for about 4-5 pages but nowhere near the extent of this.

I guess they are in no rush to get back to filler arcs.

Pessu
Wed, 04-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Wow that was shitty... More recap with sado and renji fighting faceless hollows and being utterly shitty comical relief characters like usual. Few scenes with ichigo fighting ulq.. whaterver but that got us nowhere...

Felt like they used less than a half of an chapter in this one with loads of filler.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 04-21-2010, 03:18 PM
So I take it to still skip this and wait for next episode to come back to watching?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 04-21-2010, 04:11 PM
yeah, just yet another waste of time episode.

here's all you need to know except not really cause they'll show it again in a week;

ichigo can see ulq's movement now, so he can dodge his unreleased form's attacks now. yaahoooo! and he blocked a cero without using his mask. OMG! please slow this fight down my brains having trouble keepin up with the pace

UChessmaster
Wed, 04-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Fun fact, more than half of the episode was filler and the cannon material covered TWO manga issues.

Pessu
Sat, 04-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Fun fact, more than half of the episode was filler and the cannon material covered TWO manga issues.

Seriosly? Glad i'm not a reader.