PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 400

Marik
Thu, 04-15-2010, 12:52 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/400-126/2) | DDL (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_400.zip)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
I was expecting something big for the 400th chapter...was a little let down.

Nadouku
Thu, 04-15-2010, 01:19 AM
So, the length isn't what matters, it's the speed! I see now. :rolleyes:

Dark Dragon
Thu, 04-15-2010, 03:15 AM
"if my hypothesis is correct"

Are the translators in league with kubo too?

Aizen soul will now kick everyone ass, he won't even need to move.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 04-15-2010, 04:34 AM
Well, well, well. Ichimaru's bankai is actually really good as opposed to what I thought earlier. It has many implications, but he will probably get kuboed. Hopefully he won't since he is my favorite character. This ability does bring into question of why Aizen let this battle drag out so long when Ichimaru could have destroyed all four pillars on his lonesome.

On a side note, anyone think it's possible that Ichimaru may have split the other pillars and they are just falling in slow motion? Like dbz slow.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-15-2010, 05:21 AM
since when did Ichigo be such a battle genius?

oh, nevermind, Gin simply has both piercing, and slashing abilities.
ultraclose combat is probably the way to go with him

Dark Dragon
Thu, 04-15-2010, 05:44 AM
On a side note, anyone think it's possible that Ichimaru may have split the other pillars and they are just falling in slow motion? Like dbz slow.

He cut them so perfectly that they will all fall right in time for a "shocking" cliffhanger!

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Well... even though he'll probably get Kuboed... I found Gin's Bankai not so bad after this chapter. Specially considering this show used to be a 'sword manga' instead of a 'super power manga'.

I don't like that thing about Aizen at the end though. And the panel's focused on Matsumoto were a waste of time.

How I wish Gin killed Ichigo though...

Alhuin
Thu, 04-15-2010, 10:45 AM
And the panel's focused on Matsumoto were a waste of time.

For some reason, I get the feeling she is going to come into play now in defeating Gin. So I don't think they were a waste, I think it was foreshadowing. A waste of manga space, sure, where we could get more action instead.

So now we're going to get a new shinigamiXsomething hybrid huh? Guess Isshin is about to Kuboed, and we haven't even seen him do much.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-15-2010, 10:50 AM
Matsumoto's suppossed relationship with Gin has been foreshadowed even since the Soul Society arc ended. There was no need to show her being an emo on the floor now. We already know she is going to take a blow for Ichigo making Gin freak out or some other kuboed crap.

Alhuin
Thu, 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Well, to be honest, I had completely forgotten about it (or her for that matter), so it wasn't that bad for me. It reminded me.

Besides, I'm sure Kubo did something like this before, but I can't think of a specific time. Maybe Archie will come in here and point it (them) out.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 04-15-2010, 11:50 AM
cmonnnn 5 pages of buildings getting smashed and matsu staring at the sky? gin is awesome and his bankai is right on par with him but of course this has to get dragged the hell out, each panel is for each blink of an eye.

Archangel
Thu, 04-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Zombie Aizen will eat your brain

rockmanj
Thu, 04-15-2010, 01:34 PM
It pains me to say this, but I actually kinda sort of like Gin'a Bankai. It basically makes him like a "sword sniper", which is...cool >.<. It does seem like an ability that should be used from the back lines though. I mean, sure if he guts someone at close range, that's all well and good, but think of how bad ass it would be if someone is just walking along, then *highspeedstabfromenowheredead* happens? However, that measurement of 500 times faster seems a little dubious. I am also not sure why that announcement needed to be made either.

Sam98034
Fri, 04-16-2010, 04:34 AM
So what's with Aizen? I thought he was supposed to be invincible. Why is he even having the slightest trouble? Wasn't Isshin coming in also part of the plan? Maybe Aizen's penis isn't as big as he claims?

darkshadow
Fri, 04-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Isshin is just that badass

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-16-2010, 09:59 AM
So what's with Aizen? I thought he was supposed to be invincible. Why is he even having the slightest trouble? Wasn't Isshin coming in also part of the plan? Maybe Aizen's penis isn't as big as he claims?

well, Isshin and Aizen have been at the showers room together, so Isshin knows that Aizen doesn't have the bankai that he's been telling everyone about, so now Aizen has resorted to saying that size doesn't matter, since he'll be taking a sexchange operation very soon.

Gin, however, is quite the big man on campus.

Sam98034
Sun, 04-18-2010, 01:31 AM
Gin, however, is quite the big man on campus.

That's why he is always smiling :D

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-18-2010, 06:04 AM
I find it funny that Aizen claimed to have reached the pinnacle of Shinigami power only to get his ass kicked by Isshin. Then again for all we know Isshin could also have reached that level and every individual's limit is different. Isshin's would be higher then Aizen.

And I think that Aizen will become a true hybrid. As in 50-50 Shinigami Hollow.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 04-18-2010, 08:50 AM
I find it funny that Aizen claimed to have reached the pinnacle of Shinigami power only to get his ass kicked by Isshin. Then again for all we know Isshin could also have reached that level and every individual's limit is different. Isshin's would be higher then Aizen.

And I think that Aizen will become a true hybrid. As in 50-50 Shinigami Hollow.

But didn't Aizen say like...2 chappys ago that he didn't go through hollowfication since he has the Hougyoku. Or is this another one of his "you thought I was telling the truth?" moments :confused:

animus
Sun, 04-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Soooo... where's the Absolute Hynoptism on Isshin?

Or is it going to say Isshin's never seen his Shikai, and Isshin is pressuring him to much to release and tell him the conditions of his Shikai? Shrug.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 04-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Maybe there's a time limit on his hypnosis. Possibly a few thousand years.

He has to have some kind of weakness.

Archangel
Sun, 04-18-2010, 02:17 PM
More there's like a time limit before Kubo fucks up another piece of storyline, something like every 10 pages

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 04-18-2010, 10:42 PM
I think that's a pretty conservative estimate.

Sam98034
Mon, 04-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Because there is so little content per page, he has to be doing this intentionally. He should just start drawing the wrong characters in to really screw us up.