PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 491

Marik
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:09 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/491-125/2) | DDL (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Naruto_491.zip) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d0m4zzjimzn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/vadgmq) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6M80LDUF)

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:23 PM
I have mixed feelings. The chapter felt like the older naruto chapters were they mixed the plot with funny moments... and it felt nostalgic... but at the same time it felt a little lame.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:26 PM
sweetness time for the training to begin. that didn't take very long at all, tools and fools!

Alhuin
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Thought it was a great tie-in on how they got Bee and Naruto together (trying to hide them), but I think it happened way too fast. It was like "Hey, you're going to meet this being that is going to help you train how to use the Kyuubi" in the beginning and felt like it was going to be a quest to find this person... in my theory, ultimately leading to a confrontation with (possibly unknown) enemies and Bee being nearby to help Naruto out, thus having them meet and begin training. But no, it was just, "Oh hey, here you go, start your training." Just felt underwhelming.

But aside from that, I am greatly looking forward to this new step.

Archangel
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Awww, it got cut short just when it was starting to get good

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Thought it was a great tie-in on how they got Bee and Naruto together (trying to hide them), but I think it happened way too fast. It was like "Hey, you're going to meet this being that is going to help you train how to use the Kyuubi" in the beginning and felt like it was going to be a quest to find this person... in my theory, ultimately leading to a confrontation with (possibly unknown) enemies and Bee being nearby to help Naruto out, thus having them meet and begin training. But no, it was just, "Oh hey, here you go, start your training." Just felt underwhelming.

But aside from that, I am greatly looking forward to this new step.

Nah if they would have started moving at a snails pace again I would've been pissed. This story's not gonna slow down again then go 0 to 80 in a few chapters when the fighting happens. He'll have almost full control in 2 or 3 more chapters Im guessing.

Anddd technically from naruto's point of view he was on a quest (or "secret mission") which did lead to a confrontation with an unknown (squid or octopus?) enemy, only to be saved by the mighty Bee-sama. Sucks I dont see how Killer bee is gonna live to see the end unless they pull another deusex after the dust settles from the final battle.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-14-2010, 04:57 PM
What is with Naruto having things shoved into his mouth? Did they really have to show that?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-14-2010, 05:38 PM
finally, the team I've been waiting for, Naruto and other jinchuuriniks..
it's going to be a good team, they've both got hot blood.

I loled at Naruto saying a squid should have 10 legs (tentacles?) and when the guy said "another appeared! while making a pun!"

Archangel
Wed, 04-14-2010, 05:46 PM
finally, the team I've been waiting for, Naruto and other jinchuuriniks..
it's going to be a good team, they've both got hot blood.
Lol, why the plural? There's only one other left

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-14-2010, 06:03 PM
A. there's Gaara. if he still counts.

B. I've been waiting for this shit ever since we first saw the 2tails. she was perfect as a new teammate for Naruto for the Z section of the story. but that hope was left hanging.

C. Naruto should be more fun and screaming, less moping about dead people. more one piece and less bleach.

TwisT
Wed, 04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Can't watch or download it. anyone that has downloaded it that may be able to reupload it somewhere else? static3.mangastream.com seem to be down and that's where the DD and online viewing pic's are.

Marik
Wed, 04-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Can't watch or download it. anyone that has downloaded it that may be able to reupload it somewhere else? static3.mangastream.com seem to be down and that's where the DD and online viewing pic's are.

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d0m4zzjimzn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/vadgmq) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6M80LDUF)

TwisT
Wed, 04-14-2010, 08:30 PM
That was over way to fast. 14 pages if you count the double spread.

I don't see a big problem with Naruto meeting Bee this fast or the way it happened.

The Kage meeting wasn't that interesting more then it showed how much Gaara has matured as being the calmest of the Kage's and showing great leadership thinking and being really insightful.

Was funny how the ramen shopkeeper commented (even if only in his thoughts) on the hypocritical nature of man, for praising a guy they just a few years ago shunned and talked ill of.

And thanks for the upload. Didn't want to go to bed without reading it first :)

Alhuin
Wed, 04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't think Gaara still counts Boo. They sucked out Shukaku, the only reason he is alive is because Chiyo sacrificed her life for him.

Also, I don't think it was necessarily bad it was this fast, it was just unexpected on my part.

Showtimedr
Wed, 04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Kisame is gonna take them both out nice

Sam98034
Wed, 04-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Kisame is gonna suck up Naruto's chakra and turn into a stone shark.

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2010, 02:57 AM
Blah blah. More typical character-shuffling. This is the standard phase in Kishimoto's stories where the smart people talk about smart strategies, such as battle formations, recon tactics, equipment, etc, which will invariably lead to the next phase, where none of that mattered because the villain is going to do something unexpected and throw everyone off anyway. Kisame knows where the jinchuuriki are. They're just going to show up on the island, Naruto and Bee are going to go into battle mode, and the rest of the ninja world will be sitting around with their hands up their asses.

What is with Naruto having things shoved into his mouth? Did they really have to show that?

I was waiting for Naruto to have lost his appetite by the time he returned to the ramen shop. Hell after a plate full of bugs and a fuckin frog, why would you still be excited about food?

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 04-15-2010, 04:37 AM
Kisame is gonna suck up Naruto's chakra and turn into a stone shark.

I would agree on that if the Fox's chakra wasn't infinite. More like he will explode.

rockmanj
Thu, 04-15-2010, 09:35 AM
I was waiting for Naruto to have lost his appetite by the time he returned to the ramen shop. Hell after a plate full of bugs and a fuckin frog, why would you still be excited about food?

That and the frog didn't even buy him a drink first.

Smithyyy
Fri, 04-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I don't mind the manga speeding up to the training part, the fighting is what I want to see :]. Also is not killer-bee using kisame's sword? If somehow kisame reclaims hes sword and fights killer-bee and naruto, what will happen if the sword aborbs "sage" chakra? Will it turn into a frog ? lol :p

EinReB23
Sat, 04-17-2010, 12:42 AM
Maybe the sword will not "like" the taste of sage chakra :)

dude78
Sat, 04-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't mind the manga speeding up to the training part, the fighting is what I want to see :]. Also is not killer-bee using kisame's sword? If somehow kisame reclaims hes sword and fights killer-bee and naruto, what will happen if the sword aborbs "sage" chakra? Will it turn into a frog ? lol :p

kisame will reclaim it because he is hiding inside it but about the sword absorbing sage chakra i have no idea.

Archangel
Mon, 04-19-2010, 12:44 AM
It's fanservice

rockmanj
Mon, 04-19-2010, 12:35 PM
It's fanservice

I am not sure if there is a market for watching 16 year old boys having ridiculously larger black objects stuffed down their throats...actually, there probably is, but on would not expect them to go to Naruto for that sort of thing.

Sam98034
Mon, 04-19-2010, 11:52 PM
I am not sure if there is a market for watching 16 year old boys having ridiculously larger black objects stuffed down their throats...actually, there probably is, but on would not expect them to go to Naruto for that sort of thing.

Just out of curiosity, where would you go to find that sort of thing? It's not for me--I don't go for that sort of thing--not that there's anything wrong with that. No, not at all.

rockmanj
Tue, 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Just out of curiosity, where would you go to find that sort of thing? It's not for me--I don't go for that sort of thing--not that there's anything wrong with that. No, not at all.

I have no idea.

Archangel
Tue, 04-20-2010, 09:49 AM

www.4chan.org

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Tue, 04-20-2010, 07:05 PM
www.4chan.org

nuff said

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Tue, 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM

lol 2 instances where naruto has had big black things stuffed in his mouth

Sam98034
Tue, 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
www.4chan.org (http://www.4chan.org)
Just go to requests, then? I'll post them as soon as I get pics for all to enjoy!

Patriot
Wed, 04-21-2010, 02:06 AM
kisame will reclaim it because he is hiding inside it but about the sword absorbing sage chakra i have no idea.

My take on it is, that the sword is a living entity and senses chakra as well as eating it. It will know not to consume it. If we are lucky, it won't be something like, this sword has come up against this chakra before...

Most likely, Bee will fight Kisame, making Naruto sit out, while having Kisame absorb Bee's charka and then having to fight Naruto 1v1 head on full power against full power.

Much can happen, I will wait and see. I am very happy the way things are going.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-21-2010, 09:38 AM
I actually think Bee has been set up to be Kisame's "nemesis". Maybe he will kill A, and then Bee just goes nuts on him. That or Guy finally fights him for realz.

Archangel
Wed, 04-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I actually think Bee has been set up to be Kisame's "nemesis". Maybe he will kill A, and then Bee just goes nuts on him. That or Guy finally fights him for realz.
What about Might Gai? :(

Sam98034
Wed, 04-21-2010, 12:01 PM
What about Might Gai? :(

I think I mentioned this before. Might Gai is being set up to be the next, next Hokage. His carved portrait on the mountainside will be in a "nice guy" pose.

The match-up could still happen, though, theoretically. Gai is no match for him now, but if he opens all the gates, it's a different story. I'm not sure Kishi is still going in that direction, though. And opening all the gates gives you temporary Hokage powers for a little bit, correct? So if Gai opens all the gates, he can be Kakashi for a few minutes---wait, What!? Huh? Man, the Hokage position has gotten a lot weaker in this series.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-21-2010, 12:08 PM
I think I mentioned this before. Might Gai is being set up to be the next, next Hokage. His carved portrait on the mountainside will be in a "nice guy" pose.

The match-up could still happen, though, theoretically. Gai is no match for him now, but if he opens all the gates, it's a different story. I'm not sure Kishi is still going in that direction, though. And opening all the gates gives you temporary Hokage powers for a little bit, correct? So if Gai opens all the gates, he can be Kakashi for a few minutes---wait, What!? Huh? Man, the Hokage position has gotten a lot weaker in this series.

Yea, a lot of people have "Hokage-level" powers. I think all of Akatsuki are supposed to be Kage level, yet Naruto, Sasuke, and Shikamaru were able to kill some of them. Maybe they should change the gates thing to say like "Tailed beast level" powers or something.