PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 581

Marik
Wed, 04-14-2010, 01:10 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/581-106/2) | DDL (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/OnePiece_581.zip) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zztg2jyzjyz) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/858gri) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGK59R96)

rockmanj
Wed, 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Geez, who would have thought Sengoku's "Absolute Justice" would be tested like that? and the government is getting rid of Moria? Wow, a lot of shit is going be totally different soon.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Good gracious... everything totally went to hell.
The Super Nova... the chaos on the lands protected by WhiteBeard... the state of Impel Down... the higher ups (Tenryubito?) of the World Government hiding the truth and eliminating Moria...

Wow. Just wow.

Boa mentioned another island different from Amazon Lily... maybe its where she hides her treasures or something. But I can see a TimeSkip soon if we keep this pace (as much as I don't want it).

And Im glad to see a bigger role for Trafalgar Law.

Who did Bonny mean anyway? The one at fault?

Big mum. First time we've seen a mention of the last Yonkou. And its a female! Lola's mother maybe?

I already want to see the other strawhats... and I loved the initial art with Buggy and Shanks eating.

TwisT
Wed, 04-14-2010, 03:01 PM
And there is someone higher then Sengoku? The five old men that ordered Luffys bounty to increase. Or is there someone higher then that?

And Moria is indeed weak compared to Don Flamingo, Kuma and Hawk Eyes. Hell even Boa Hancock and Jimbei seem weak compared to them, but i guess we haven't really seen the extent of Hancock's hake fighting and Jimbei's strength was to be in the sea so i guess it would only be natural that he looked weak compared to the other shibukai's when he is on land. But right now Kuma, Don Flamingo and Mihawk look to be on a whole different level.

Also Crocodile compare to them looked like he was also weaker but he has somewhat redeemed himself with the escape and the war.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-14-2010, 03:22 PM
I think the marines are just being smart about this.
Moria already got in contact with Luffy, the marines already know that even enemy pirates are willing to join forces against them, and that Luffy already has a high arsenal of allies. they suspect that Moria will turn on them as well.

besides, they're probably going to replace the shishibukai with some 'yes-saying' pirates, with so many small pirates coming out their holes (WB being dead, pretty big power vacuum), they need forces to take care of the small pirates uprisings.
they took a guess with Blackbeard, and they won't do such things again, it's too risky for them. they only have mihawk and don flammingo as loyal guys, the rest of the pirates have betrayed them. or dead.
does Kuma-original still have a brain? or is he 100% robot?

rockmanj
Wed, 04-14-2010, 03:26 PM
I dont know about Jimbei being weak; I mean, when he is in the water, he is pretty much unstoppable. Anyone of the Shichibukai besides Mihawk would be fucked if they ever fell into water, or were on a ship in the middle of the ocean with him around.

Archangel
Wed, 04-14-2010, 05:00 PM
I always though Moria was exceedingly weak for someone of his stature

But everything is really going to hell, i wonder if even the government underestimated how the death of whitebeard was going to affect the rest of the world

I'm really drooling for that time skip now, every single page i turn i'm expecting/hoping for it to happen

Death13a
Wed, 04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
I think Marines decided to shake whole thing up to end power struggle, as long as no one will bottle up as Whitebeard, Marines should eventual win by making more Pacifistas and eliminating pirates but i don't think level 6 pirates will make such things easy and revolutionaries will use public distrust in WG to turn them into their side.

It isn't really 100% important who wins and who loses war, but who is first to rebuild after war.

FireEmblem
Wed, 04-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Once again I am impressed by the detail and quality of the writing in One Piece. I mean really, I can never get my predictions to come true. Any time I try to think of what will happen in the next chapter, it's nowhere close to that. And the funny thing is that the chapter winds up being like 100000 times better than what I wanted to happen!

Freaking Oda...

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2010, 02:53 AM
Yeah, obviously Big Mom is Lola's mom.

I like the chaos in this chapter. I always wondered, "why do the marines and villagers shit bricks at the thought of a shift in the balance of power, even if in favor of the marines?" Now, the reasoning makes perfect sense.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 04-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Honestly I'm curious to see what happens when Luffy awakens. Seeing how he's had two major back-to-back defeats. Between losing the entire crew on the Shabody Archipeligo as well as failing to save Ace is going to leave a pretty heavy scar honestly it's kind of hard to imagine how he's going to manage to recover from this.

Poor guy's overdue for a power-up considering how badly he was outclassed by so many people throughout the white beard war.

Also any guesses on how big a bounty blackbeard is going to receive after all this?

TwisT
Thu, 04-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Well it looks like Hancock will take him and hopefully teach him some hake-combat. And maybe even that "Kings Disposition" or whatever it was called. That would be a huge powerup.