PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 266

Marik
Tue, 04-13-2010, 11:01 PM
[DB] Bleach 266 [7E7ECEF6].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b266.torrent)

Back to the Arrancar arc. ア アラララァ ア アァ!

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 04-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Lots of spoilers in the intro.

Jessper
Wed, 04-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Nothing new happens in this episode. =(

100% of it is recap of where we are in the arc. New OP and ED though...

Harima Kenji
Wed, 04-14-2010, 02:39 AM
I guess they won an extra episode with this one.. It wasn't really needed IMO, but at least it set the scene again. At least the preview was funny..

kmkze04
Wed, 04-14-2010, 03:07 AM
EFFFFFFF YOUUUUUUUUU PRODUCERS!!!

Seriously, wasting a whole episode on recap, half of which was repeating entire scenes?

I should've known better than to expect anything more.

And watch them go into another random filler arc after like three episodes...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-14-2010, 03:07 AM
What.

The.

Fuck.

Full episode recap....that was totally not needed.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-14-2010, 03:50 AM
Well I liked the new ED.

David75
Wed, 04-14-2010, 07:39 AM
I'm glad I have my old classic vintage anime to watch when there's nothing much happening with current era ones...

So I already know I'll have to zap through that ep and it will last for 5 minutes. Oh well, it's not like I'm not used to that already.

Penner
Wed, 04-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Atleast we got to see the Commander be badass again, always something i guess..

Endrance
Wed, 04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
What.

The.

Fuck.

It's needed for a longer period of Bleach franchise! Hooray market economy! Hooray $$$! :mad:

I know we all know that, but that episode slapped me in the face so I had to slap back... somehow.

redcat
Wed, 04-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I honestly forgot where the anime was when it left off, so it wasn't so bad for me. combine filler with reading ahead in the manga and its easy to get lost. altho i could have just downloaded the last few eps again, the studio doesn't really have that kind of thing in mind.

this (http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9960/halibelt.png) made this ep all worth it though. I should say its a pic from the OP, which is full of spoilers, but i cant be blamed for it if its technically shown in the anime now.

LordGardenGnome
Wed, 04-14-2010, 05:06 PM
What.

The.

Fuck.

Don't tell me you didn't expect it though? I was happy they got back on track but wasn't to hyped about this episode, I was expecting a recap.

Archangel
Wed, 04-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing Kuboing

UChessmaster
Thu, 04-15-2010, 06:05 PM
So, since arguing this episode is pointless, can i get a quick sypnosis of what happened with the released swords that couldnt get released back? i stoped watching after muramasa died and it became anime looney toons

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Don't tell me you didn't expect it though? I was happy they got back on track but wasn't to hyped about this episode, I was expecting a recap.Considering there was no recap episode the previous two times they interrupted this arc with filler arc, no, I wasn't expecting a recap to last the entire episode.

Yukimura
Fri, 04-16-2010, 10:16 AM
So, since arguing this episode is pointless, can i get a quick sypnosis of what happened with the released swords that couldnt get released back? i stoped watching after muramasa died and it became anime looney toons

The 'final boss' fight was all the zanpakuto fighting against one that had the power to eat other sword fiends and absorb their power. After that the swords conveniently ran out of whatever power was keeping them materialized and they went back to their sword forms. The End.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 04-17-2010, 12:33 AM
The 'final boss' fight was all the zanpakuto fighting against one that had the power to eat other sword fiends and absorb their power. After that the swords conveniently ran out of whatever power was keeping them materialized and they went back to their sword forms. The End.

I am so glad I stopped watching that. Wow.

AceAlpha
Sat, 04-17-2010, 12:13 PM

Unbelievable, I stopped watching when Muramasa became some sort of huge pudding. I think the studio hired some in-trimmers (aged 6, 7 and 9) and they are making up these very interesting, plot-twisting and amazing fillers.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 04-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I gotta admit, the opening ranks up there with the second one, pretty cool. Too bad it's spoilerific. Then again, i don't expect the animation to be as cool when they do get to those parts of the story. IF they ever get to that part of the story at this pace.