PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 399

Marik
Wed, 04-07-2010, 07:12 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/399-100/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_399.zip)

darkshadow
Wed, 04-07-2010, 07:28 PM
That's a reallllly long sword lol....boring...

animus
Wed, 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Fucking lame. An extra extra long sword. I shoulda known better than to have my expectations high for Kubo.

Archangel
Wed, 04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Awww, and here i was looking forward to another ridiculous bankai :(

This one is just boring, Kubo is no fun these days

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 04-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Gin opened his eyes for once. That's about the only thing new.

UChessmaster
Wed, 04-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow this was a nice late april fool`s chapter, can`t wait for the real chapter to come out so we can see his real bankai hahahahahhaa *desperate laugh expression*

in opened his eyes for once. That's about the only thing new.

Except we already seen his eyes open.

Nadouku
Wed, 04-07-2010, 08:07 PM
A longer sword? Geez, what a waste.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-07-2010, 08:27 PM
That isn't even a practical Bankai. You can see it coming from (literally!) miles away, and since its like a regular sword's width, it looks to be easily avoidable. What I want to know why nobody stabs their enemy while they make their ridiculous speech. It would seriously cut this manga in half, as I believe Gin was saying "bankai" on the last panel of the previous chapter.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Gin is clearly compensating for something he lacks...

*sigh* There goes Kubo ruining another of my favorite characters... first Hiyori, then Soifon now Gin...

Reading fanfiction is better than this.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 04-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Awesome... Gin got kuboed... You know, I would've accepted this if it weren't for the fact that this chapter mad Gin look weaker than Ulquiorra... The sword better at least bend like a snake or jump through portals behind its opponent or something...

Kubo's Wasted Characters/Abilities so far:
1.Zaraki (Stupid Kendo)
2.Tousen (Lame Death)
3.Viazards (Worst back up ever. Like 500 extra years and they are weaker than Ichi)
4.Stark (Wasted Fight)
5.Ukitake (Lame Wound takes him down)
6.Chad (Keeps losing)
7.Ishida (Keeps losing)
8.Gin (Lame Bankai...)

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-07-2010, 09:25 PM
You forgot Soifon's cannon

Sam98034
Wed, 04-07-2010, 11:17 PM
"There's no way a Bankai could be incapable of being stopped by another Bankai."

Yes, just no way indeed. Those words are so profound. Does Kubo have a book of proverbs?

Dark Dragon
Wed, 04-07-2010, 11:20 PM

I remembered that a long time ago, someone complain that her vice captain (what his face) has a ridiculous shikai for assassination. Then Soifon came in with a rocket launcher. I really wonder sometimes if Kubo actually read this forum. It's like he's purposely doing everything possible to piss off the bleach readers here.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-07-2010, 11:50 PM
You call that a bankai? Now this here is a bankai!

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-08-2010, 02:12 AM
I'm trying to justify this...
the longer a pendulum (sp?) is, the faster it goes, right? so that means his sword is also so very fast.
nope, doesn't work.

Ichigo being the warrior poet, suddenly? it's worse than Naruto talking with his fists.
why did Gin say "forgetting already?" did Ichigo see his bankain before?

oh, and Aizen is ducking to avoid getting hit, ducking. Like some commoner fight.

Kubo is an asstroll.

Sam98034
Thu, 04-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Hold on just a second, here! A while ago I remember Ichigo's dad saying that if captain level shinigami didn't hold back the power of their Zanpakto, the swords would be the size of sky scrapers. Therefore, Gin's (and juice's) sword has no real power that any captain's doesn't already have. His Bankai may be a different story, but at least his Shikai is nothing if we actually take Ichigo's dad at his word. But we could probably also assume that their swords would be longer than sky scrapers in Bankai form. Whatever, plot hole.

redcat
Thu, 04-08-2010, 05:31 AM
I guess if he can attack accurately from 13 km away it could have a use. there would be no running away. but thats all it seems good for, killing runners. or maybe picking off some unsuspecting guy from far away like a sniper. can gin even see that far with those eyes? i was gonna comment about the horizon but everybody can fly these days anyway

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 04-08-2010, 09:17 AM

Yeah I did forget her missile cannon.

I'm trying to justify this...
the longer a pendulum (sp?) is, the faster it goes, right? so that means his sword is also so very fast.
nope, doesn't work.

I think that Gin's sword is the equivalent to the swords in Rayearth. It is longer but he can still swing it fast as it weighs nothing to him... I guess.

darkshadow
Thu, 04-08-2010, 09:49 AM
I really hope this isn't all there is to that dumb ass hell bankai.

I mean think about it, wouldn't this mean that matsumoto would fuck him up so badly, it would seem he was just a grunt?

rockmanj
Thu, 04-08-2010, 10:01 AM
His weapon kind of reminds me of Squall from FF8's limit break Blasting Zone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-76GjVPfuUs), but not as cool.

Archangel
Thu, 04-08-2010, 10:09 AM
His weapon kind of reminds me of Squall from FF8's limit break Blasting Zone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-76GjVPfuUs), but not as cool.
Make that comparison again and I'll kill you through the internets

hektorial
Thu, 04-08-2010, 09:26 PM
such amazing creativity >_> really now isnt gin sposed to be the 2nd strongest villian ud think u could put some time and effort into making his bankai instead of being like ZOMG U THOUGHT MY SHIKAI WAS LONG CHECK THIS SHIT

rockmanj
Thu, 04-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Make that comparison again and I'll kill you through the internets

I am a big fan of Squall Leonheart, but it kind of does. Do your worst, sir. (FYI, it was nowhere as cool as blasting zone).

Sam98034
Fri, 04-09-2010, 12:42 AM
I really hope this isn't all there is to that dumb ass hell bankai.

I mean think about it, wouldn't this mean that matsumoto would fuck him up so badly, it would seem he was just a grunt?

I think she did, literally.

Doesn't Squall realize that it's gonna hit a lot of things behind his target as well, for miles and miles.

Rekeco
Fri, 04-09-2010, 01:35 AM
I figured Gin to be somewhat of a sniper, but I kept picturing this when I saw this bankai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_au7Jc4JbY

rockmanj
Fri, 04-09-2010, 02:28 PM
I think she did, literally.

Doesn't Squall realize that it's gonna hit a lot of things behind his target as well, for miles and miles.

Squall doesn't give a fcuk...I thought you knew! I just wonder how he developed that technique without killing thousands and possibly devastating a country.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 04-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Gin's bankai is not even practical! A 13 km sword.....but to be fair, it is one of the few Bankai we've seen that takes directly the Shikai. I'm also wondering if Kubo....GASP, actually thought ahead and planned his Bankai from WAYY back

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww283/arcspartan117/lolyoutube.png

i'm probably giving Kubo too much credit, but it was an interesting catch, yes i realize that the quoted amt is 1km short, but then again we've seen Kubo mess up his "You are a human...you are a shinigami" line, Kuboing up is expected

Archangel
Sun, 04-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Lol, close but no cigar

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
I think that Gin's sword is the equivalent to the swords in Rayearth. It is longer but he can still swing it fast as it weighs nothing to him... I guess.

That comparison is very insulting to Hikaru, Umi and Fuu.

Gin is just compensating for something missing.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-14-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm also wondering if Kubo....GASP, actually thought ahead and planned his Bankai from WAYY back

i'm probably giving Kubo too much credit, but it was an interesting catch,

nope, Kubo is a genius when it comes to the small details. he can spot an ink of dust in the room but not notice how the room is on fire.

that's how he rolls, you hate him every week for the awful plot and cop outs, and once every several months, you hate him for wasting his talent when you see how much foreshadowing there actually is.

Archangel
Wed, 04-14-2010, 06:11 PM
that's how he rolls, you hate him every week for the awful plot and cop outs, and once every several months, you hate him for wasting his talent when you see how much foreshadowing there actually is.

You high? He can't even foreshadow from one chapter to the next!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-14-2010, 06:22 PM
he's like a guy who can score a 10,10,10 for board jumps in the olympics, and still manages to hit his head in the doorpost when he enters the room.

Archangel
Wed, 04-14-2010, 06:28 PM
I think you're giving him too much credit

He came up with 1 good arc and even that was a ripoff of Yu yu hakusho and dragon ball

After that took off he kept rinsing and repeating until it no longer made sense

UChessmaster
Wed, 04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Guys, guys, guys! i think DBZ is kidding.

Archangel
Thu, 04-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Guys, guys, guys! i think DBZ is kidding.
Is he? Sarcasm is hard to detect in the interwebz