PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Hairstyle Do You Have?

rockmanj
Thu, 03-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Like the title says: What kind of hairstyle do you have? Have you recently changed it? Is there any hairstyle you would like to have? Also, feel free to post pics! As for me, I have dreadlocks down to the middle of my neck.

David75
Thu, 03-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Short hair, quite short but not army style.
I don't want to spend more than 30s to dress my hair in the morning, hence short hair.

Shampooing and drying are a lot faster too.

I tried some longer styles (sicilian, curls etc) but it did not fit and needed too much time in the morning.

darkshadow
Thu, 03-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Long hair, reaches below my shoulder blades around the center of my back.
Periodically braid it, will be rocking this tomorrow:
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3103/1684149781a395a18am.jpg

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-25-2010, 01:47 PM
right now bald.
Then I'll fro http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/user0_cool/33104fro17yu.jpg

Then I'll mohawk

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/user0_cool/P1000723-3.jpg

then I'll shave it all off and start again. =D

XanBcoo
Thu, 03-25-2010, 02:03 PM
Never seen a curly mohawk. That's pretty funny.

I've had a generic whiteboy shag look going on since high school. I look like Bob Saget with my hair short, so I'm fine keeping it how it is.

Sapphire
Thu, 03-25-2010, 07:52 PM
It's pretty badass.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-25-2010, 10:52 PM
From when I was a baby to the end of highschool, I had short hair. Mum used to cut it, and I'd say it's army-short for much of the time.

In 2008 I started growing it. I think those 6-9 months were the longest time I've ever had between haircuts. It's usually 6wks to 2.5 months at latest.

It got a bit out of hand (as it does when you grow a hairstyle for that long that's only meant to be worn short), and I cut it to something I don't remember.

During 2008/2009 I had it in a mohawk kind of style. Not as long and side-shaven like Cal_kashi's (true mohawk), but just with the hair in the very middle ridge being longer, with progressively shorter hair as you move out sideways, and having the sides of the head being the shortest. That lasts for a while until I grow out of that again.

Lately I've been letting Mum cut it again because the local baber doesn't seem to be giving me something that's much different anyway.

Is there any hairstyle you would like to have?

Yeah.... like ANY typical Asian style that's got medium length hair.

It sucks being an Asian with thin (in both quantity and quality), curly/wavy hair. :(

I've given up trying to grow it to that length though. It just simply doesn't work. I'm still trying to find a hairdresser that can give me a short (but still very stylish and good) cut that doesn't look bad after 6weeks.

If it does, then it shouldn't have a long grow-out time.

Xelbair
Fri, 03-26-2010, 07:09 AM
long hair to about halfway through my back.

KitKat
Fri, 03-26-2010, 02:54 PM
My roommate has recently introduced me to the wonders of a hair-straightener. I love it! Just wish I left myself more time in the mornings... because as it is, I usually press snooze on my alarm for a while, until I have to run out the door to catch the bus, so if my hair looks half-decent, I'll run a brush through it and leave it at that. If it looks like 'the wreck of the hesperus' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Hesperus#In_popular_culture) as my grandma used to say, I'll tie it back into a ponytail or put in a hairband. I cut it exactly twice a year - I get whoever is around just to cut it straight across the back. I'm a big fan of low-maintenance.

fahoumh
Sat, 03-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Since my hair suddenly thinned out nearly 13 years ago and has continued to do so ever so slowly since then. And then coupling that with a slowly receding hairline, I don't have many options for hairstyles so I clip all my hair off at a #1 setting. At least I have a nicely shaped skull, hahaha. :p