PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 397

Marik
Thu, 03-25-2010, 02:10 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/397-80/2) | Direct Download (http://static.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_397.zip)

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 03-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Day you were born.

I nearly shat a brick, though that was expected at the end.

So what's next, that another long held theory comes true and he is one of the 4 royal families? And when do we find what of the division's his dad belonged to?

Rekeco
Thu, 03-25-2010, 02:50 AM
One thing I always wondered ... Ichigo's mother was killed by a Hollow. But Ichigo's dad was powerful Captain who could of sensed a normal hollow. So was it Aizen or a creation of Aizen that killed Ichigo's mom?

In that sense ... what makes Isshin and his son Ichigo so important? Is Isshin from the royal bloodline or something like the guardian of the gates to the royal palace?

Augury
Thu, 03-25-2010, 03:55 AM
Last page says it all.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 03-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Last page says it all.

Agreed. It's about damn time.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 03-25-2010, 05:59 AM
Next thing Aizen is gonna say " Ichigo...I'm your real father"

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-25-2010, 06:07 AM
I <3 Aizen,
This battle is gonna rule.

darkshadow
Thu, 03-25-2010, 07:18 AM
A shinigami and a.... guess this is what all the foreshadowing about his shinigami seal thingy was, definitly royal family.
I really hope Isshin mops the floor with Aizen.......wishfull thinking :(

Inazuma
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:13 AM
He's Captain obvious.

Only took him 250+ chapters to say Aizen talks too much

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:20 AM
great, it's been a while since we saw flashbacks.
that didn't tell us anything.

animus
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Predictable as hell, and silly amounts of retconning.

kyubisrage
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Might have been predictable.. But I have to say that this is the best chapter that I have seen for in awhile..

kyubisrage
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:49 AM
I JUST HOPE KUBO DOESNT FUCK THIS UP

UChessmaster
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:53 AM

Keep dreaming.

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-25-2010, 09:00 AM
I hate Kubo can't re-draw flashbacks. The old style besides the new style looks lame as shit.

joker-kun
Thu, 03-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Day you were born.

So what's next, that another long held theory comes true and he is one of the 4 royal families? And when do we find what of the division's his dad belonged to?

This. I also get the drift that Aizen has some sort of relation to his Isshin. Maybe he's Ichigo's uncle / older brother? Idk, but as someone said above, hopefully Kubo doesn't fuck this up.

(But as someone else said: keep dreaming.)

RasenDori
Thu, 03-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Anyone else catch that Aizen apparently had nothing to do with any of the Grand Fisher encounters?

Archangel
Thu, 03-25-2010, 10:22 AM
You've got to be kidding me "Ah, i was lying back then!!"

This is beyond shitty writing, he's not content with fucking up future issues he apparently also wants to make the whole soul society arc a fucking joke

Inazuma
Thu, 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM

Imagine that Kubo is still capable of pulling off something like.

" I'm not Aizen Sousuke, I am ... Your mom Ichigo ! "
" You did not notice because my bankai is an illusion type. "
" Will you kill me now ? "

Then bleach fanbase goes

http://users.wfu.edu/ellwjd5/images/Atomic%20Bomb.gif

Splash!
Thu, 03-25-2010, 04:41 PM
You've got to be kidding me "Ah, i was lying back then!!"

This is beyond shitty writing, he's not content with fucking up future issues he apparently also wants to make the whole soul society arc a fucking joke

Yeah Kubo's just reaffirming what we have all known for quite some time, that he is just making this shit up as he goes along. Aizen's character is like the ultimate UNDO button in this story. The guy has the power of complete hypnosis over almost all the characters, is perfectly okay with lying and contradicting himself, and apparently has planned almost everything that has happened in this manga behind the scenes. Kubo doesn't have to worry about writing a consistent story, anything that he comes up can be explained through a combination Aizen's lies, illusions and secret plans.

Janusz
Thu, 03-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Aizen himself has been turned into plot armor. And yeah, last page predictable as hell, all other pages nonsensical bullshit.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
lucky he didn't get Inoue, then he'd have even more undoing powers.

digitalrurouni
Thu, 03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Imagine that Kubo is still capable of pulling off something like.

" I'm not Aizen Sousuke, I am ... Your mom Ichigo ! "
" You did not notice because my bankai is an illusion type. "
" Will you kill me now ? "

Then bleach fanbase goes

http://users.wfu.edu/ellwjd5/images/Atomic%20Bomb.gif

Best post ever!!! LOL

boilerph
Thu, 03-25-2010, 06:22 PM
I would say that his mother was a hollow of some type. His father was exiled from Soul Society for his love of her and she lived off of his excess reiatsu during their time on Earth. This would explain why Isshin's powers have returned and Aizen would have known about the relationship and been interested in any offspring.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 03-25-2010, 08:11 PM
So this means that Ichigo's sisters can be Vaizards as well?

As cool as it is to have Isshin come in, i'm worried that he'll go the way of the Vaizards, Captain General and every other cool character that comes against Aizen. He will be Kubo'ed within a few chaps :(

And god damnit, Rukia patrolling the real world while Ichigo's house was being attacked by a hollow WAS part of his plan :eek: surprise....surprise.....

Sam98034
Thu, 03-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I second the Ichigo's mom is a hollow theory. Well, I guess it could be human, too. There are only two choices out there, unless he wants to invent some new type. I think if it's half human/shinigami it would be really lame. We already know that.

P.S. In the story, does Ichigo know his father is a Shinigami until this point?

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 03-26-2010, 12:28 AM
$10 bucks says Ichigo's dad is a member of the Royal Court Squad 0 thingy and all of this crap was just Aizen's work to lure him out into the open.

Oh also for this still keeping track Urahara is still waiting in the background to make his dramatic entrance/rescue

Nadouku
Fri, 03-26-2010, 01:21 AM
I can't believe what I just went through. Not even slightly enjoyable to read.

Carnage
Fri, 03-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Anyone remember tatsuki? I bet kubo doesn't.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
Anyone remember tatsuki? I bet kubo doesn't.

Used to be one my favorite characters before Kubo died and then was revived with a lettuce for a brain.

Genma
Fri, 03-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Whenever I read a pretty crappy Naruto chapter, I always move on to Bleach right after to fully understand what horrible manga writing is.

Thank you, Bleach.

Y
Fri, 03-26-2010, 01:05 PM
I dunno what the problem is here. Aizen is essentially taking a known plot convenience of the entire genre (that the main character will have basically everything important in the whole world happen to him, personally, and also undergo a series of DBZ powerups) and claiming responsibility for it. That shit's pretty funny. Also, I'm assuming the sentence Aizen was going to say was "You are a shinigami, and an heir to the throne" and it will turn out that Isshin is God and Aizen is basically the Devil. Bleach is fucking retarded and I love reading it.

EDIT: Can we finally get Ichigo's "substitute shinigami" badge brought up? I hate weird dangling plot shit from a million years ago.

redcat
Fri, 03-26-2010, 01:48 PM
I figure Aizen is either making it up to mess with Ichigo's mind or he really made it all happen from when he took over room 46 or whatever its called.

I think his badge is just some device for going from human mode to shinigami mode. like that glove rukia used back in the day.

Y
Fri, 03-26-2010, 02:25 PM
I think his badge is just some device for going from human mode to shinigami mode. like that glove rukia used back in the day.

There have been too many dark, shaded panels of people staring at the badge questioningly for it to be that simple. Also, the replacement Shinigami for Karakura town had no idea what it was (or who Ichigo was, so the substitite Shinigami story was a lie they told Ichigo for some reason).