PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 396

Marik
Thu, 03-18-2010, 02:00 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/396-76/2) | Direct Download (http://static.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_396.zip) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlriwyn3cgh) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmo7nl)

6Zabuza9
Thu, 03-18-2010, 02:20 AM
i had to reread this chapter to check if it was actually 20 pages long

Death13a
Thu, 03-18-2010, 02:27 AM
"Luke, I am your father." summarizes this chapter.

Rekeco
Thu, 03-18-2010, 02:41 AM
So ....

Kubo = Aizen. Gotcha. EVERY single battle that Ichigo has been apart of was all planned by Aizen. Why? Does he plan to make Ichigo a crazed killing machine (his lastest hollow form) and just let him loose on the world to make his job easier ... or he wants him to fight with him?

Blah... I'm not feeling the story. Why did they make Yamaoto's last move a suicide move -_-, he was one of the overpowered characters that I acutally liked. Double bone ftw.

Nadouku
Thu, 03-18-2010, 03:30 AM
"Just as planned!"

Aizen managed to summarize the entire Bleach manga!

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-18-2010, 04:06 AM
it looks like Kubo is trying to tie in a reason for dad team to get involved in this fight.

some flashbacks of Aizen, Ichidad and Uruhara talking about creating the perfect weapon, and then the reveal (it's people! the perfect weapon is made from people - Ichigo), and clear way for Isshin to jump in and confess about the change of heart he had when he lost the momma.

and then asspull something new and retarted, maybe the power of true love can save them.

Sam98034
Thu, 03-18-2010, 04:47 AM
Okay...I've had enough of this crap. No. Aizen did not have this whole thing planned. At least make him a believable bad guy. It's just too stupid to be true. Why is this writing so bad? Someone else write this.

Logrus
Thu, 03-18-2010, 05:55 AM
i had to reread this chapter to check if it was actually 20 pages long
Yeah feels like one of those phenomenas. The whole thing slipped away ended with a giggle at well idiocy lol.

LordGardenGnome
Thu, 03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Okay...I've had enough of this crap. No. Aizen did not have this whole thing planned. At least make him a believable bad guy. It's just too stupid to be true. Why is this writing so bad? Someone else write this.

If it's so bad then why don't you come up with an alternate story? There's a challenge for you. Maybe I'm just simple minded but I enjoy it and where it has gone so far.

Archangel
Thu, 03-18-2010, 10:03 AM
I feel somewhat offended that Kubo thinks his audience would actually fall for this crap

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-18-2010, 10:25 AM
I haven't watched a single episodes of Bleach's anime in over 3 months thanks to all the Kuboing fillers.

And the manga just his a new Kubo. Im really considering stopping reading this right now...

UChessmaster
Thu, 03-18-2010, 01:23 PM
If it's so bad then why don't you come up with an alternate story? There's a challenge for you. Maybe I'm just simple minded but I enjoy it and where it has gone so far.

Here`s an alternate story for you, Ichigo succesfully slashes Aizen and no bs recovery goes on, realizing he`s too weak now he decides to use bankai (remember bankai? aizen has one too!), so he bitch slaps ichigo around, ichigo`s and ishida`s fathers interfere just at the right moment, then they explain some shit and it`s a 3 vs 1 where ichigo and co finally manage to defeat aizen, at some point whats-her-name healing captain beats gin, the "fathers" bring some bad news wich will be the trigger for the next arc!

Time it took: 1 minute 32 seconds

rockmanj
Thu, 03-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Well, at least I am satisfied with the explanation that the hougyoku (sp?) supplies aizen with all that energy. Kinda...

Lucifus
Thu, 03-18-2010, 05:28 PM
What is this, effing inuyasha and the damn shik jewel?

joker-kun
Thu, 03-18-2010, 08:30 PM
From last chapter's discussion:

Translation: Ichigo will get kubo'd.

'Nuff said.

Carnage
Thu, 03-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I feel somewhat offended that Kubo thinks his audience would actually fall for this crap

And yet here we are, still reading his shitty writing...

animus
Thu, 03-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh for fuck's sakes...

Archangel
Thu, 03-18-2010, 10:37 PM
I'd like to make a suggestion, should next week's explanation on this hogwash attempt of tying all of Kubo's shit together fall short of being anything other than utterly amazing the next thread shall be consisted solely of facepalm memes

Examples:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/sunnieg83/everybodyfacepalm.gif

redcat
Thu, 03-18-2010, 11:01 PM
not really surprising the hydrology can heal him, it's the material manifestation of a plot device. not sure how to spell the damn thing, firefox seems to think it's called a hydrology so im going with that.

but the whole thing about ichigo's entire life being all part of his plan is just... I don't know.

Sam98034
Fri, 03-19-2010, 12:26 AM

Look up "deus ex machina" it's a device that uncreative authors resort to when they put themselves in a corner.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-19-2010, 03:31 AM
Tvtropes calls it Phlebotinum (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AppliedPhlebotinum), or you can simply use green rocks (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GreenRocks).

einbreaker
Fri, 03-19-2010, 09:51 AM
bleach seriously makes no sense anymore. i mean i saw the whole it's a part of my plan thing coming yeah, but then he just backtracked all the way to the begining of the series to events he could not have possibly controlled. If this revelation doesn't have the best explanation of how aizen could possibly plan things out like people's entire lives then Bleach is essentially the biggest waste of time that i have ever willingly experienced.

on the side: two bucks says urahara is a co-conspirator.

itadakimasu
Fri, 03-19-2010, 02:27 PM
damnit....

I just read all of your comments and now I'm going to go read the chapter again. ( not like it will take too long! )

Sidnne
Fri, 03-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Next chapter: Aizen is Ichigo's mother.

joker-kun
Fri, 03-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Look up "deus ex machina" it's a device that uncreative authors resort to when they put themselves in a corner.

What's it called when an author does it 100+ times?

Kubo?

animus
Fri, 03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Kubo'd, or Kubo'ing.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 03-19-2010, 06:19 PM
And yet here we are, still reading his shitty writing...

You know whenever there's a horrific car accident something just makes us unable to turn our eyes away? so we drive by REAL slow just to get a good look of it.

That's kinda why i'm sticking around with bleach, it's like watching a car crash as it happens...if a car crash could last over a year in slow mo.

Believe it or not, i'm still hopeful bleach will return to soul society level goodness once the Aizen arc is over, if it is ever over...

Next week, bleach will be renamed "Aizen's plan."

If a tree falls in the forest, it's according to aizen's plan.

That hollow that attacked Ichigo's house back in Chapter one while Rukia was conicidentally patrolling the real world ? Aizen's plan.

Has this guy ever had a set back? Kinda reminds me of the molly sue perfect fanfiction characters but this time a villain, so i guess that is kinda interesting.... ;)

UChessmaster
Fri, 03-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Believe it or not, i'm still hopeful bleach will return to soul society level goodness once the Aizen arc is over, if it is ever over...

lol

If a tree falls in the forest, it's according to aizen's plan.

That hollow that attacked Ichigo's house back in Chapter one while Rukia was conicidentally patrolling the real world ? Aizen's plan.

Has this guy ever had a set back? Kinda reminds me of the molly sue perfect fanfiction characters but this time a villain, so i guess that is kinda interesting.... ;)

OMG, suddenly everything is clear, Aizen is actually Yagami Light! that honestly explains everything.

Sam98034
Sat, 03-20-2010, 08:02 AM
lol

OMG, suddenly everything is clear, Aizen is actually Yagami Light! that honestly explains everything.

Except Light did have a few setbacks he had to get out of. But Death Note actually made you think, and at times it was a total mind f*ck. This show makes you wanna not think because that would ruin the plot.

kyubisrage
Sun, 03-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Aizen was wrong only once in his life... It was when he thought he could be wrong..

Dark Dragon
Sun, 03-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Aizen is the Bleach Universe's Chuck Norris.

Everything suddenly makes sense now.

Sam98034
Mon, 03-22-2010, 03:05 AM
The only was I see Aizen as being in on everything is if he has actually been controlling Zengetsu (spl?), Ichigos Zanpakto, all along. I don't see how he could of planned everything w/o taking that into acct.

Rekeco
Mon, 03-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Aizen: Ichigo ... your Zanpakto, yeah you were talking to me the entire time. How you like that?

redcat
Mon, 03-22-2010, 11:25 AM
everyone in the series is just a brain in a jar in some big room being stimulated by aizen

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 03-22-2010, 01:37 PM
everyone in the series is just a brain in a jar in some big room being stimulated by aizen

Kubo's brain included.