PDA

View Full Version : Game: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Animeniax
Thu, 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Just got this for the X360. Kind of disappointed after 10 minutes of playing it since it makes me queasy. It has invisible walls to restrict where you can go and those always piss me off. Like it would be so hard to put a fence there.

I should have got the PC version except I wanted to play the game on my 52" instead of the 24". Also X360 controls are always wonky compared to PC. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy the multiplayer on the X360 either.

If anyone wants to buy this game from me, pm me and send me $50 (I have a paypal account).

Psyke
Thu, 03-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I didn't like the demo so I'm off this one.

Ryllharu
Fri, 03-12-2010, 05:34 AM
It has invisible walls to restrict where you can go and those always piss me off. Like it would be so hard to put a fence there.
Not that I like invisible walls any more than you do, but most of the structures in Bad Company 2 are destructible. You'd end up destroying them, and then there would just be another invisible wall anyway.

KrayZ33
Fri, 03-12-2010, 11:17 AM
the singleplayer is not worth playing.. probably one of the worst I've played in years.

multiplayer is where the fun starts.

Animeniax
Sat, 04-30-2011, 01:15 AM
I just got into BC2 MP and man it's a blast. Not sure why I couldn't get into it before, but now I'm playing 4-5 hours a day and it's taken me 24 hours of play time to get to level 14. This reminds me so much of Desert Combat mod for the first Battlefield. Kind of bad that I'm spending so much time playing since it's the final week of classes (just finished a paper and exam). Would have been better if I had found this game a couple weeks from now.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-30-2011, 08:08 AM
I couldn't get into the multiplayer before. It was too much of a snipe fest for me.

Animeniax
Sat, 04-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Some games are very sniperific, but I've only encountered those 1 in 10 times. The 9 games without too many snipers are a blast.