PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 395

Nadouku
Thu, 03-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Mangastream - Binktopia

Online Viewing (http://www.mangastream.com/read/bleach/395-71/1) | Download (http://static.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_395.zip)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-11-2010, 05:25 AM
So. Aizen man has done it again.

he's so fuckin' whitebeard.

and old man is pretty cool too, but I guess that Ichigo has to come in and ruin it FOREVER!

darkshadow
Thu, 03-11-2010, 08:14 AM
So aizen just jumped out of a giant pillar of....whatever that was, with only a scratch?
This battle has really gone on for toooo long...

Nadouku
Thu, 03-11-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm surprised at how long it actually took Ichigo to move in.

RasenDori
Thu, 03-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Whitebeard is an adjective now? I Aizen's worthy of it.

So Ichigo finally makes a move. Too bad that Aizen's probably gonna release Kyouka Suigetsu.

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Yamamoto is the only one that could survive that explosion. He's very Whitebeard, but Aizen's WhiteBeardness was bigger, preparing all that shit to take him down. He's the highlight of the last few chapers.

Can't say if Ichigo's actions are gonna kubo us now though. While he doesn't pull a naruto I guess it will be okay.

FireEmblem
Thu, 03-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Yamamoto was almost TOO Whitebeard actually. Like literally. Like a blatant rip-off.

Still it's good to see Aizen get at least some kind of hurt put into him. Also I'll admit that the panel with Ichigo jumping in through that Hadou looked pretty sweet.

Rekeco
Thu, 03-11-2010, 03:16 PM
My question is .... what is Gin going to do? He hasn't shown up yet, is he going to come help Aizen (in the case that Ichigo gets a sudden power up that he starts fighting on par with Aizen).

I doubt he'll double cross Aizen though, if we think back to the flashbacks it showed that Gin was already crazy and killing people as a kid. Unless that unexplained history he has with Ice-Captain's vice captain changed him a bit.

EpyonNext
Thu, 03-11-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm assuming the whitebeard reference has to do with every super powerful character in a Shonen series has a white beard. Or something to that tune.

Archangel
Thu, 03-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Well... at least nothing retarded happened, it all sort of made sense

rockmanj
Thu, 03-11-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm assuming the whitebeard reference has to do with every super powerful character in a Shonen series has a white beard. Or something to that tune.

Well, I don't think that the actual Whitebread in reference has a proper beard at all; but his moustache is so badass, it has transmogrified reason and logic and the english language to be known as a beard. I don't want to say Aizen is Whitebeard; he's just like way too strong and condescending.

Augury
Thu, 03-11-2010, 05:42 PM
If you guys keep using "Whitebeard" and "Kubo" to replace actual words eventually all those lurkers who don't read the GW Bleach or One Piece threads are going to take it and warp it into something else.

Archangel
Thu, 03-11-2010, 05:45 PM
If you guys keep using "Whitebeard" and "Kubo" to replace actual words eventually all those lurkers who don't read the GW Bleach or One Piece threads are going to take it and warp it into something else.
You promise? :)

Augury
Thu, 03-11-2010, 05:57 PM
hey... stuff like that is generally a bad thing :P

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-11-2010, 06:47 PM
hey... stuff like that is generally a bad thing :P

Are you pulling a Naruto on us?

Anyway... how many more months until we see Gin again?

joker-kun
Thu, 03-11-2010, 11:25 PM
It would actually be kind of refreshing if Ichigo just killed Aizen... and Gin was left to be the big bad... unfortunately Aizen is going to do what he's done 542 times already and just strike Ichigo down...

Translation: Ichigo will get kubo'd.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Translation: Ichigo will get kubo'd.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/5upjs1.jpg

redcat
Sat, 03-13-2010, 01:21 AM
pretty much

Death BOO Z
Sat, 03-13-2010, 05:48 AM
not impossible.
lure Ichigo into doing his pincer getsuga attack (fire one, teleport behind enemy, and slash when the first one hits), and create the illusion of Aizen at a different place, and then Ichigo's first strike hits himself.

hell, even Shinji can make that trick happen.

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 03-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Why did Yamamoto absorb all of the attack to save everyone? I thought he originally wanted to blow everything up to sacrifice himself and the Gotei 13 to stop Aizen like two chapters ago?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/393/15/

Aizen's not whitebeard IMHO, at most he is blackbeard with the power to Kubo other character's special ability.

Archangel
Sat, 03-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Why did Yamamoto absorb all of the attack to save everyone? I thought he originally wanted to blow everything up to sacrifice himself and the Gotei 13 to stop Aizen like two chapters ago?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/393/15/

Aizen's not whitebeard IMHO, at most he is blackbeard with the power to Kubo other character's special ability.
Because this second explosion would kill a whole lot more than just the gotei 13 and Aizen would still very probably walk away unscratched since he wasn't in the heart of it

Gah... defending Kubo's plot choices leaves a bad taste in my mouth

UChessmaster
Sat, 03-13-2010, 10:39 AM

The blast would`ve destroyed the real town as well, he did not wanted that.

Sidnne
Sat, 03-13-2010, 05:33 PM
His POG collection is in that town.

Rekeco
Mon, 03-15-2010, 03:40 PM
His initial attack was a suicide type move but would of just killed Aizen, himself, and possibly the Captains and people nearby.

The 2nd explosion, the one after everything got absorbed, was all going to come out of WW and would of resulted in a much concentrated, more powerful explosion. That and high chance Aizen would of survived seeing how he wasn't being held down or anything.

rockmanj
Mon, 03-15-2010, 04:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/5upjs1.jpg

Did Aizen Turn into Squall from FF8?

Archangel
Mon, 03-15-2010, 05:23 PM
It's all part of the ilusion

Rekeco
Tue, 03-16-2010, 01:30 AM
He kinda looks like Seifer in Squall's clothing. Even though Seifer had lighter hair.

Sam98034
Tue, 03-16-2010, 03:58 AM
FF7=Cloud
FF8=Squal = sudden windstorm

anyone else notice the weather relation?

Archangel
Tue, 03-16-2010, 10:07 PM
I just remembered something

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=Bleach&chapter=Chapter+364&page=5&next=true

How is it that the arrancar made for 1 purpose at the cost of everything else managed to ass rape a senior captain with a single sonido?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-17-2010, 12:17 AM
that was thirty chapters ago, it was before he was modified to stop the old flames between Aizen and Yamamoto.