PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 441

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Funimation Sub rip

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=117495

Assertn
Sun, 03-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Anyone else find it interesting how Inazuma seemed to change from being a man to a woman to a man?

poopdeville
Sun, 03-07-2010, 11:56 PM
I'll tell you one thing I noticed: I noticed the epic spoilers in the opening credits. The worst OP spoilers I've ever seen, and One Piece has had some pretty bad ones.

Also, they made Dragon look like a Shandoran. The art might as well have been a picture of Wiper with a new haircut.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-08-2010, 05:08 AM
How come Dragon never seems like a good guy. I mean, he leads the Revolution, and we know the WG is evil as hell, so we can assume he's a goodguy. But for some reason every time he shows up on screen he has this aura of being sinister as hell.

Also, I very distinctly remember when Dragon showed up in Loguetown that he was voiced by the same person as Jiraiya. But in this episode he sounded different.

Anyone else find it interesting how Inazuma seemed to change from being a man to a woman to a man?I did. I just assumed after they revealed Ivan's power that the guy liked being switched back and forth. It's probably not the kinkiest fetish in that group.

Ivan's super-delayed response was a lol too.

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-08-2010, 10:15 AM
I'll tell you one thing I noticed: I noticed the epic spoilers in the opening credits. The worst OP spoilers I've ever seen, and One Piece has had some pretty bad ones.

Also, they made Dragon look like a Shandoran. The art might as well have been a picture of Wiper with a new haircut.

There is a new opening?

Dark Dragon
Mon, 03-08-2010, 10:54 AM
How come Dragon never seems like a good guy. I mean, he leads the Revolution, and we know the WG is evil as hell, so we can assume he's a goodguy. But for some reason every time he shows up on screen he has this aura of being sinister as hell.

He totally give off the aura of being an anti-hero. I hope he doesn't turn out to be the generic "avenger" who can't distinguish good from bad.

Maybe WG is one of the necessary evil of the One Piece world. They might be evil, but the world is probably much worse off without them.

Assertn
Mon, 03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
No, Dragon's voice is supposed to sound like the 3rd Hokage's... I think it's right.

Marik
Mon, 03-08-2010, 12:37 PM
There is a new opening?

No, it's the same one they've been using since episode 426.

Archangel
Mon, 03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't think it's as black and white as you seem to believe

No matter what the organization, there's good and evil in every corner. Some pirates are good, some marines are evil, the square guy from cp9 was sort of good, bon clay was in baroque works and he's a good guy, etc.

Without knowing his true motives i won't make any hasty character judgments when it comes to Dragon, for all we know he's opposing them so he can rule the world himself OR he knows of the forgotten history in the poneglyphs and is trying to get the word out.

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-08-2010, 01:36 PM
No, it's the same one they've been using since episode 426.

Thanks. Poop's post made me think otherwise. Seems he has been skipping the opening all this time, to complain until now about the 'spoilerific' intro.

Nothing beats Robin being introduced as a Straw Hat though.

Archangel
Mon, 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Nothing beats Robin being introduced as a Straw Hat though.
+1

That one made it to the books

Assertn
Mon, 03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
If its one thing that One Piece has tried to drill into our heads since the beginning, its that nothing is as black and white as good and evil. Marines fight for justice, but even they have their own subjective perspectives on justice. Pirates fight for their freedom, whether that means freedom through fear and dominance or freedom through respect and support.

Right now everything percieved as "good" within the realm of One Piece is written by the WG, which we obviously know is corrupt and manipulative.

Penner
Wed, 03-10-2010, 06:37 AM
Anyone know if the Animeload release is better/worse compared to FUNiSUB?

Archangel
Wed, 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Just wait for yibis

Marik
Wed, 03-10-2010, 04:36 PM
[yibis] ​One​ Piece​ 441​ [720p] [8D011318].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=33812)
[yibis] ​One​ Piece​ 441​ [400p] [ACB104AF].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=33816)

Archangel
Wed, 03-10-2010, 04:41 PM
See? .