PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's third option

Archangel
Sat, 03-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Do you still have faith in Kishimoto?

I personally have no idea what he'll come up with but i can't help but think it's going to be monumentally lame

Maybe i just lack faith, tell me what you think

Death BOO Z
Sat, 03-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm feeling like a minority today.
a naive, wide-eyed, minority!

so bring it on Kishimonto, let's hear Naruto's inspiring "I have a dream" speech, and then have it proceed to "i have a fist" march.

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 03-06-2010, 11:28 PM
I vote for Madara breaking up the fight so that we are mercifully spared the friendship speech.

Psyke
Sat, 03-06-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm just thinking how many pages of flash backs we'll have..... :(

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 03-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I'm feeling like a minority today.
a naive, wide-eyed, minority!

so bring it on Kishimonto, let's hear Naruto's inspiring "I have a dream" speech, and then have it proceed to "i have a fist" march.

A minority huh...Is that Kishimoto I see heading your way in a police car, wearing a police uniform, and looking more than a little afraid of you?

RyougaZell
Sun, 03-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I vote for Madara to kill them off and destroy Konoha once and for all.

redcat
Sun, 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM
I think sasuke should maim sakura, then have a chapter or two of some hot sakura on karin nibble action.

im just not sure if id like the first part or the second part more.

Idealistic
Sun, 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm just thinking how many pages of flash backs we'll have..... :(

Of the same events that we've already had flashbacks for.

Anyways, I've lost faith. We should just all accept Sasuke is going to turn good. Obviously Naruto is going to do what Jiraiya couldn't and save his friend from walking into darkness.

Or perhaps Naruto will kill Sasuke because Jiraiya couldn't kill Oro? That's very unlikely though, lol.

Whistling
Tue, 03-09-2010, 07:16 PM
I wanna believe that Naruto came up with something during his collapse and ironed it out with that brisk run in super thinking sage mode. But I am doubting it unfortunately

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Naruto's third option will be to join Sasuke and destroy the world.

Uberbaka
Tue, 03-09-2010, 10:19 PM
No faith at all anymore.

I have faith in the series, just not Naruto as a character.

Rekeco
Wed, 03-10-2010, 11:54 AM
I believe it's going to be something different. More around the lines of, "I'll die with you" or something.

He can't outright kill him and live with himself, he's shown that he values the friendship. He'll beat him/kill him and die in the process that way he both stop Sauske and not live as the guy who "killed Sasuke/his friend."

Cop-out would be the term I'm looking for I believe. Insert some talk from Sakura or Kakashi saying "But Naruto, didn't you want to become Hokage?"

Archangel
Wed, 03-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I believe it's going to be something different. More around the lines of, "I'll die with you" or something.

He can't outright kill him and live with himself, he's shown that he values the friendship. He'll beat him/kill him and die in the process that way he both stop Sauske and not live as the guy who "killed Sasuke/his friend."

Cop-out would be the term I'm looking for I believe. Insert some talk from Sakura or Kakashi saying "But Naruto, didn't you want to become Hokage?"
Well someone deserves a cookie

Kishimoto obviously went with the "Romeo and Juliet" scenario to quench those nasty gay rumors going on about the 2 characters

Sidnne
Wed, 03-10-2010, 04:58 PM

Gee, I wonder how you came up with that. :rolleyes:

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Gee, I wonder how you came up with that. :rolleyes:

If he had posted this last week I would agree. But with the spoilers dancing around... roflmao

Rekeco
Wed, 03-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Edit:

I went off and ranted for a while. Never mind, not worth it. Have a nice one guys.