PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 394

Marik
Wed, 03-03-2010, 07:00 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/394-66/2) | Download (http://static.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_394.zip)

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM
You've gotta love any chapter that ends with a Kamehameha wave.
I must say I wasn't expecting this HxH/bleach cross over but I liked it.

Archangel
Wed, 03-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Worst ... tentacle raep ... ever (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/394-66/15)

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Worst ... tentacle raep ... ever (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/394-66/15)
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/cannot_be_unseen.jpg

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-03-2010, 08:17 PM
So... uh...

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-03-2010, 08:23 PM
I think it is indisputable that there was more action in this chapter than we've seen in months.
It is up to you to define action.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 03-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Woot for Master Roshi action. Unfortunately someone is gonna get Kuboed. Probably give wonderweiss Orihime's powers.

Nadouku
Wed, 03-03-2010, 11:43 PM
It wasn't bad, at least. We got to see some action.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-04-2010, 03:05 AM
Ichigo, you fuck head, maybe you should try to cut wondeshmock from behind while it ain't looking? you know, actually help somebody else. shitty gloryhog main character.

and while we're at it. couldn't you have stopped wonderwieze before? you saw how it's about to do something and attack theOLD MAN who's currently occupied with saving your ass, but you figured that you should let it?
you already allowed them to cut Hinamori, and now this? are you sure you're not working with Aizen yourself?

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 03-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Just because he's the main character doesn't mean he's smart. But that's not the point. The point is the old man is just awesome.

Inazuma
Thu, 03-04-2010, 09:13 AM
He's like Bruce Lee spitting fire, but, older.

animus
Thu, 03-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Yamamoto is pretty "Whitebeard".

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Yamamoto is pretty "Whitebeard".

Indeed. Apart from Aizen and Yamamoto... no one else has been WhiteBeard lately on this manga.

When the Vaizards tried to do so, they were Kuboed here.

Ichigo may be dumb, not helping stop Wonderweiss, but at least he isn't pulling a Naruto here trying to save someone un-saveable.

Sadly, Yamamoto's Whitebeard-ness is not going to last and he's getting Kubo-ed.

I hope Isshin appeares soon... but knowing Kubo, I'm going to be so dissapointed when he does appear...

Archangel
Thu, 03-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Indeed. Apart from Aizen and Yamamoto... no one else has been WhiteBeard lately on this manga.

When the Vaizards tried to do so, they were Kuboed here.

Ichigo may be dumb, not helping stop Wonderweiss, but at least he isn't pulling a Naruto here trying to save someone un-saveable.

Sadly, Yamamoto's Whitebeard-ness is not going to last and he's getting Kubo-ed.

I hope Isshin appeares soon... but knowing Kubo, I'm going to be so dissapointed when he does appear...
Gotwoot: So awesome that we have our own language

kyubisrage
Thu, 03-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I am so sick of this bullshit we keep getting fed week after week.. But we still watch it to see just how bad it can get.. Naruto was horrible as well. Thank god for One Piece.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Bleach is still salvageable though. All Kubo has to do is kill Ichigo.
Then this finale moves from epic failure to super awesomeness.

redcat
Thu, 03-04-2010, 05:44 PM
I dunno, ichigo already died a few times. just seems to make him stronger each time.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Rocks fall everyone dies!!

\Bonus points for whoever recognizes the reference.

Kensee
Fri, 03-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Rocks fall everyone dies!!

\Bonus points for whoever recognizes the reference.

Total Party Kill .... isn't that a DnD thing? I remember a group of people playing that and someone shouted that.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 03-05-2010, 10:47 AM
I give captain general credit despite being a poor leader he is very whitebeard indeed. Even channelling some master roshi there :D he even managed to retain his whitebeardness despite being kuboed once with wonderweiss!

I don't consider aizen 'whitebeard' at all, since his main power is to kubo his opponents

In fact kuboing can be defined as stripping any scene/character of any potential 'whitebeard'

Cal_kashi
Fri, 03-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Total Party Kill .... isn't that a DnD thing? I remember a group of people playing that and someone shouted that.

it was S*P, I think Aubrey shouted it. I'm holding out hope it's what happens next chapter.

EpyonNext
Sat, 03-06-2010, 02:50 PM
I think the only thing this chapter established is that Ichigo's dad is over 1000 years old.

Kensee
Tue, 03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
I think the only thing this chapter established is that Ichigo's dad is over 1000 years old.

You're assuming Isshin and Ishida's dad (his name escapes me at the momment) are stronger than Yama. We can't be for sure. Heck, we all thought that the Vizgards were all pretty "Whitebeard" and were going to own but they ended up being a big group of "Captain Buggys."