PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 484

Marik
Wed, 02-24-2010, 07:10 PM
MangaStream / Binktopia

Download (http://static.mangastream.com/download/Naruto_484.zip) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/1)

RyougaZell
Wed, 02-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Many are going to be very pissed at how this chapter ended. But I certainly loved it.

Its time for he to grow up. There is no turning back. He can't excuse what he just saw.

darkshadow
Wed, 02-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Awesome chapter, really. At least sasuke is showing the signs of using that much power, and ofcourse kakashi was left unscathed.

Sakura is a bitch though, she could've ended everything right there. Though if madara doesn't come to bail sasuke out now, Naruto will beat the living shit out of him.

Idealistic
Wed, 02-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Many are going to be very pissed at how this chapter ended. But I certainly loved it.

Its time for he to grow up. There is no turning back. He can't excuse what he just saw.

Exactly. I hope this draws the line. Naruto needs to kill him. If Sasuke ends up turning good again.... oh my god...

But yeah, the whole idea of Naruto letting Sasuke go should be thrown out the window. At least one would hope. Which means that there's nobody left to save Sasuke except Madara.

SilentSnake
Wed, 02-24-2010, 08:31 PM
oh man, that was so close! for a moment I thought it would be a wonderful plot device if Sakura got killed by Sasuke. No, I HOPED it would happen, but that would be too risky for Kishimoto's long-term-money-making fantasy world.

But still, I liked this chapter a lot. Almost as much as the amount of negative reps coming from all the Sakura lovers hating me for what I wrote above :D

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 02-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Great chapter. It is really building up to something big. (Hopefully)

Carnage
Wed, 02-24-2010, 09:53 PM

You say that as though you don't expect Naruto to spend 5 chapters trying to convince him of "the heart".

poopdeville
Wed, 02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Team Seven. HUZZAH.

Yamato and Sai are on their way too. Or will be, soon.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 02-24-2010, 10:41 PM
It's on now. Is this going to be the climax of Naruto, or the precursor to the climax?
I kind of imagine a climax where Sasuke and Naruto are at pull power, but I'm also hoping it will be now, and that Sakura dies.

Psyke
Wed, 02-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Is there any doubt Sasuke will "turn good" again?

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Wed, 02-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Naruto Vs Madara...then Sasuke Vs Naruto is how its going to end...

redcat
Wed, 02-24-2010, 11:25 PM
he keeps teasing us with the death of sakura...

I don't know how sasuke is going to take on kakashi and naruto when he's going blind

I think madara is going to warp him away and he's finally going to decide to use itachis eyes.

joker-kun
Thu, 02-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Super emo Sasuke will somehow put up a fight, but eventually get beat by Naruto (after a few chapters of half fighting / half wasteful-dialogue).

Madara will come bail Sasuke out, and capture Naruto.

Madara will state this was his goal all along (the last few chapters: to draw Naruto for capture).

Madara will bring Naruto back to his batcave.

Everyone will freak out for Naruto; Leaf will convince the 8-tails to help.

Naruto will almost be killed until Itachi's fail safe / senzu bean saves him from death.

Everyone will gather to save Naruto.

Madara will let it slip that he's using Sasuke and gives two shits about him or his brother.

Sasuke will pull a Darth Vader and return to the Jedi by killing the evil Lord Sithian-Madara while sacrificing himself.

Naruto will give up wanting to be the Hokage and become a travelling drunk pervert.

Sakura or Shikamaru will become Hokage.

Peace in the ninja world.

/Naruto End/

I felt like being an ass.:p

poopdeville
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:21 AM
As long as we're writing fanfic...

Team 7 will try to capture Sasuke. Madara will show up to capture Naruto, and will ditch Sasuke. Yamato and Sai will arrive soon later, and Yamato will have figured out a counter (involving the Wood Element in a weird way) to Madara's space-time jutsu. Madara takes Naruto to his bat cave, but Yamato manages to "trace" them. Team 7, including Sasuke (who is being emo because he was betrayed again) follow them to the bat cave, where they fight the opposite parts of Zetsu in two team battles. Kakashi dies while freeing Naruto, and Sasuke and Naruto combine Wind and Fire elements to beat Madara.

That was kind of fun.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Good ending, but damn, Karin is superflat!

Sam98034
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:56 AM
You guys are going way too far. The most I see happening right now is Naruto confronting Sasuke; Sasuke going on a huge rant about Itachi, Uchiha, and Konoha; Naruto feels his pain; Sasuke just walks away and no one really makes a move to stop him (well, maybe, but Naruto is gonna be all like "let him go"). Back home. Next arc.

Archangel
Thu, 02-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Yah, i noticed the lack of tits too

Did this chapter feel really short to anyone else?

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 02-25-2010, 08:44 AM
I kinda wonder how Naruto goes from being into sage mode in the beginning of this chapter to regular ol Naruto at the end? maybe a slip up but yes would've been cool at the end of the chapter if Sasuke looked all powerless and Naruto had his Sage eyes...would've confused the hell out of Sasuke...

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 02-25-2010, 09:57 AM
I kinda wonder how Naruto goes from being into sage mode in the beginning of this chapter to regular ol Naruto at the end? maybe a slip up but yes would've been cool at the end of the chapter if Sasuke looked all powerless and Naruto had his Sage eyes...would've confused the hell out of Sasuke...

I assume that Naruto was still weak from earlier so he probably couldn't hold sage mode that long. There won't be a fight though. No way Madara would let that happen. Sasuke couldn't even tell Sakura was behind him so a fight is out of the question. Maybe Sasuke and Naruto will have a go with whatever Itachi left in Naruto.

animus
Thu, 02-25-2010, 10:13 AM
GODDAMNIT KISHI, STOP TEASING ME WITH SAKURA'S DEATH.

What a cock tease.

Sidnne
Thu, 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Pretty good chapter, I guess.

What bothers me though is that Sakura is supposed to be a ninja trained by the Hokage, one of the Legendary Three; she puts up a fight against Sasori and Pein, but Kishi completely neglects her ninja skills and reduces her to a helpless little girl on a regular basis. As a ninja, she should be able to avoid Sasuke's turn and grab, not let him take the kunai from her, and be able to escape from his grasp when he is only holding her by the cloak.
One page she is a ninja chick, running on a ceiling, about to kill someone, then the next page she is a helpless little girl in need of rescuing. Kishi just never found a way to make her character make any sense.

I have no idea what's going to happen here between Sasuke and Naruto, but I'm sure it will be mostly dialogue. I don't foresee any resolution occurring right this moment, or even in this arc. But, in the end, I can see Sasuke ranting about Itachi sacrificing himself, and Naruto revealing to Sasuke that Naruto is the son of the 4th, who also happened to sacrifice himself for the village. At which point Sasuke realizes they aren't so different and if Naruto doesn't hate Konoha for the loss of his father, then Sasuke doesn't have to hate Konoha for the loss of his brother. Something along those lines maybe.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-25-2010, 11:40 AM
I assume that Naruto was still weak from earlier so he probably couldn't hold sage mode that long. There won't be a fight though. No way Madara would let that happen. Sasuke couldn't even tell Sakura was behind him so a fight is out of the question. Maybe Sasuke and Naruto will have a go with whatever Itachi left in Naruto.

I think sage mode actually fills you with vitality, so he actually gets stronger the longer he remains in sage mode. I think (if he ran out of juice), that he is moving, and therefore can't gather more energy. Although I am sure that he has some clones somewhere gathering sage energy. And Sasuke is definitely going for the Itachi eyes soon. I think Madara will swoop in, collect Sasuke, take him to that creepy Uchiha eye mausoleum, and offer him the eyes.

All this, and I keep forgetting that technically, Naruto is still a genin...

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 02-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Sakura acting like a helpless little doll everytime Sasuke's involved is in large part because of her training. It seems to me that the leaf really, REALLY doesn't focus on emotions training at all.

Lol...maybe, but judging by the location of those bite marks, she's a bit of a freak xD.

poopdeville
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:34 PM
All this, and I keep forgetting that technically, Naruto is still a genin...

Although he was pretty much BSing during the Chuunin exam, Naruto did promise to become Hokage even if he was still a genin. This happened during the psychological examination, when the torturer guy threatened to disqualify people from the exam for life if they hesitated. I always thought circumstance would lead to that, after he failed the exam.

redcat
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:34 PM
I think someone bit a little too hard there...

Archangel
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Although he was pretty much BSing during the Chuunin exam, Naruto did promise to become Hokage even if he was still a genin. This happened during the psychological examination, when the torturer guy threatened to disqualify people from the exam for life if they hesitated. I always thought circumstance would lead to that, after he failed the exam.
Lol, if it was Oda all we fanboys would be screaming "epic foreshadowing" from the top of our lungs but since it's just kishimoto everyone just writes it off as a coincidence

poopdeville
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:41 PM
No, I really think it was foreshadowing. It's just that a coincidence precipitated it. Naruto passed the part that would have "forced" him to be a genin forever. But he failed the exam anyway.

Whistling
Thu, 02-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Sasuke's def going to take Itachi's eye after this, no doubt. All of his fights up till now have shown him that his "hate power" is not enough to achieve his goals.

Stitch
Thu, 02-25-2010, 08:03 PM
lol naruto is about to fuck sasuke's shit up with emo rage never before seen

Splash!
Thu, 02-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Pretty good chapter, I guess.

What bothers me though is that Sakura is supposed to be a ninja trained by the Hokage, one of the Legendary Three; she puts up a fight against Sasori and Pein, but Kishi completely neglects her ninja skills and reduces her to a helpless little girl on a regular basis. As a ninja, she should be able to avoid Sasuke's turn and grab, not let him take the kunai from her, and be able to escape from his grasp when he is only holding her by the cloak.
One page she is a ninja chick, running on a ceiling, about to kill someone, then the next page she is a helpless little girl in need of rescuing. Kishi just never found a way to make her character make any sense.

To be fair, Sakura could have killed Sasuke in that instant. She froze at the last moment, allowing herself to be put in that situation. Its not like Sasuke turned the tables with his super awesome ninja reflexes.

UChessmaster
Thu, 02-25-2010, 11:01 PM
To be fair, Sakura could have killed Sasuke in that instant. She froze at the last moment, allowing herself to be put in that situation. Its not like Sasuke turned the tables with his super awesome ninja reflexes.

Still, remember the whole super strenght thing going on? she could`ve broke all the bones in his hand if she wanted to, no killing need. Instead she decides to become princess peach at the last moment.

Sam98034
Thu, 02-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Her strength relies on focusing her chakra really well. I don't think she is doing much focusing.

Splash!
Fri, 02-26-2010, 10:26 AM
It is as Uchiha Barles said, mentality and resolve is a real weak point of the newer generation of leaf ninjas. Either go for the kill or don't. Dont choke after deciding to kill someone. But I guess you can still have the emotional development of a little child and be a powerful ninja in the world of Naruto. Sakura is not the only one, Sasuke and Naruto are as childish, if not more.

Idealistic
Fri, 02-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok, Madara saves Sasuke. Sasuke gets a powerup with EMS. Naruto should have 1 more powerup left. If not, some new kamehamaha or genki dama jutsu he learns.

Then the epic battle. Well, I don't know if Madara or Sasuke will die first. They might just drag this manga out where Sasuke is the last boss.

Oh but we forgot about Orochimaru/Kabuto. Perhaps they will be the last boss. I mean, the Naruto manga can't end with a focus on Sasuke right? Naruto has to get some 100-200 next chapters about him.

So speaking of which, what's the longest manga ever?

rockmanj
Fri, 02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
I want to say Hajime no Ippo, as it has been running for 20 years, but I'm not 100% sure.

Marik
Fri, 02-26-2010, 09:42 PM
I think Kochikame is the longest running ever. It was at l,500+ chapters the last time I checked.

CapsuleCorpJX
Sat, 02-27-2010, 02:50 AM
Here is how I would write the story line:

Naruto fails to turn Sasuke back. Sasuke retreats.

A few weeks later, the final confrontation happens between Madara & Sasuke against Konoha.

Naruto kills Madara. Naruto fails to turn Sasuke back a second time and is forced to kill him as well.

The 5th Hokage comes out of the coma, but retires due to injuries.

Naruto is offered the Hokage position by the Village.

But depressed over his failure, Naruto leaves the village and becomes a hermit sage like his teacher before him.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-27-2010, 03:38 AM
So speaking of which, what's the longest manga ever?

going by the 'long runners' (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LongRunners) section of tvtropes:

----Golgo 13. 142 volumes spread across 40 years; started in 1969

-----Glass Mask (The manga has been running from 1976. Has had several anime adaptations, the oldest ran during 1984 and the newest in 2005. And we're not counting the dorama, the Noh play, etc.)

-----Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kôen Mae Hashutsujo (Called Kochikame (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kochikame)for short, and for good reason. It is the longest continuous running manga series in terms of number of volumes, though Golgo 13 beats it in years. Started in 1976: 30 years, 1400+ chapters in 162 tankoban volumes. IT'S STILL RUNNING.)
-------Also has a 367 episode anime adaptation and two movies.

so yeah, Marik the uberbot got it right.

Sam98034
Sun, 02-28-2010, 04:24 AM
How come no one has made any predictions where Naruto dies in the end? A Naruto sacrifice to save the village doesn't seem out of the question.

Logrus
Sun, 02-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Screw Sasuke. My eyes are starting to go blind from this shit :(

Emo power isent real so just dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Assertn
Sun, 02-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Let me remind everyone of the character that everyone seems to forget about:

KABUTORO

That stupid thing still has to reapppear at some point.

Sidnne
Sun, 02-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Let me remind everyone of the character that everyone seems to forget about:

KABUTORO

That stupid thing still has to reapppear at some point.

Kabutoro has been mentioned in this thread already.

Nobody forgets about him, he just doesn't seem very relevant to the current story.

Keno
Tue, 03-02-2010, 02:59 AM
Naruto GT? lol