PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 392

Marik
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:06 PM
SleepyFans

One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/392/00/)

No Bleach next week.

FireEmblem
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
What a surprise...

Kensee
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Knew it ... wow. Good question though ... does this mean they were fighting Hinimora the entire time? Even at the beginning?

animus
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Kubo, I really really hate you.

Xyches
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm a lurker in these forums have only posted about 30 times maybe 35...but this has brought me out of hiding.....there is only so much an author can screw with his readers before people quit...this is the last time I read bleach or recommend it..

animus
Wed, 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Wtf was Ichigo doing. He wasn't hypnotized at all, and NOW he says something when they've been raping Hinamori?

Have some continuity, FFS Kubo.

Nadouku
Wed, 02-10-2010, 04:02 PM
I agree with animus: Ichigo's a dumbass.

RasenDori
Wed, 02-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Normally I'd be really pissed.... but... I just couldn't help but laugh at everyone's failure! Especially Hitsugaya.

Archangel
Wed, 02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Hahahaha, i laughed my ass off with that one

I don't care how bad the writing is, to have iceboy impale his best friend and then get wtf owned in a second by a laughing Aizen was good for the soul

michelous
Wed, 02-10-2010, 04:27 PM
aizen's power is sick

RyougaZell
Wed, 02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Hahahaha, i laughed my ass off with that one

I don't care how bad the writing is, to have iceboy impale his best friend and then get wtf owned in a second by a laughing Aizen was good for the soul

QFT.

I hate Kubo.

TwisT
Wed, 02-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I found this chapter too be quite good actually. Only flaw was that Itchigo was standing there watching the entire event and didn't speak up before it was too late? But other then that i thought it was great. Aizen shouldn't go down that easy. And it was totally their fault for thinking they could fight him when they have all seen his shikai.

I feel a little bad for Kubo. I think people are in the state of mind that whatever Kubo does, people are going to bash him for it.

Archangel
Wed, 02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
I found this chapter too be quite good actually. Only flaw was that Itchigo was standing there watching the entire event and didn't speak up before it was too late? But other then that i thought it was great. Aizen shouldn't go down that easy. And it was totally their fault for thinking they could fight him when they have all seen his shikai.

I feel a little bad for Kubo. I think people are in the state of mind that whatever Kubo does, people are going to bash him for it.

Pretty big fucking flaw in my opinion

And don't feel too bad, Bleach still makes it to the top 5 pretty much every single time (http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump) and the volumes are still selling like hotcakes

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-10-2010, 05:25 PM
to be fair, he deserves it.
Hinamori, however, totally doesn't. but I guess that's what happens in Bleach if you're a woman.
so, we had Hinamori owning everybody in the last three chapters? and overcoming Shinji's shikai in a momet? or was the switch just a recent thing (in that case, should Ichigo jump to save the little girl?)?
does that mean that Ichigo has seen the released sword?

Carnage
Wed, 02-10-2010, 05:37 PM
It couldn't have been Hinamori the entire time, otherwise, Ichigo wouldn't have attempted to attack Aizen when he first came back to the real world. Right now would be a good time for Ichigo and Ishida's dad's to pop out of nowhere.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-10-2010, 05:38 PM
when nothing makes sense in the scene, have somebody bust down the door with a gun? (or giant sword).
that's a staple of bad writing.

Logrus
Wed, 02-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Just no more words left to say :(

Except nice that a few captains have dropped in ratio to the Espada........

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 02-10-2010, 08:26 PM
uh......... so wut was ichigo doin????????:confused:

sadly to say got nottin to say about the rest of the chapter.

Sam98034
Wed, 02-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Question. How exactly do you get under Aizens spell? We know Ichigo hasn't seen his shikai, so he can't fall for it. So how does Ichigo go about seeing his shikai? Didn't Aizen just use it on everyone?

Archangel
Wed, 02-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Question. How exactly do you get under Aizens spell? We know Ichigo hasn't seen his shikai, so he can't fall for it. So how does Ichigo go about seeing his shikai? Didn't Aizen just use it on everyone?

Read (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/171/11/) moar (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/171/12/), faggot (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/171/13/) :(

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 02-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Actually guys all this makes perfect sense when you calm down and think about it. I would assume that Aizen did his little switcheroo right as Shinji used his Shikai. After that it was all a flash with Hitsuguya. Ichigo can't even keep up with Aizen, so Aizen probably switched with Hinamori in that instant. I only assume this because Aizen is a dick and Hinamori did not have a stab wound from Kyouraku. Of course though, it still all sucks. Ultimate Genjutsu ftw I guess. Need a freaking Uchiha in this manga now. I really hope Old Man Yama gets off his high horse now that all his fighters are down and starts setting stuff on fire. I mean, being the oldest captain there he must have a trick or two up his sleeve, but then again, Kubo always manages to disappoint me.

BTW Kensei probably lost... no he did lose. Probably eating dirt with all the other captains. Same for Byakuya and Zaraki. Probably face down right next to the FORGOTTEN GRIMMJAW!!!

depthcharge
Thu, 02-11-2010, 10:59 AM
There is nothing wrong with the writing really.

Aizen is powerful enough to put every single beach character under illusion. To see, hear, perceive everything according to his liking.

A super saiyan improved "mangakyu sharingan?" probably since it doesnt really cause any orifice of his to start bleeding profusely.

Apart from that,. unless to break out of the illusion is to release tremendous amount of reiasu, all them beach char is waiting to be pwned.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
God damnit so much.

Sam98034
Fri, 02-12-2010, 04:07 AM
Read (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/171/11/) moar (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/171/12/), faggot (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/171/13/) :(

Thanks, and f*ck you.

It says "and the initiation condition for the hypnosis is...to show the enemy the release of kyouka suigetsu"

If everyone was just hypnotized, he released it. If it's released, shouldn't Ichigo have seen it? I'm confused. Does he have two releases of it?

chambers
Fri, 02-12-2010, 05:50 PM
i think you are missing the point guys.... if his ability is complete hypnosis we dont even know for sure what we saw ichigo do even happend, lets assume it did well surly its effects could infact branch out in a similar fashion to the MS in that a guy could think hes running around stabing people but in reality hes still standing there.

Xyches
Sat, 02-13-2010, 02:19 AM
Did Hirako lose his left leg????

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/392/21-22/

digitalrurouni
Sat, 02-13-2010, 03:07 AM
No I think he has his leg just sort of folded as if he is kneeling it seems.

Archangel
Sat, 02-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Who cares? As long as his head is still attached he isn't going anywhere...

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 02-13-2010, 09:37 PM
The whole chapter was one giant plot hole (i.e when did Aizen pull the old Switcheroo on Hinamori, how was he able to manipulate her to make her seem like fighting, why didn't Ichigo say anything, if he activated his shikai does this mean Ichigo is now affected?!)

Still, i strangely enjoyed it, if only because i liked the idea of Aizen fucking around with Hitsugaya's mind like that before 1 hitting him. :cool:

Sam98034
Sun, 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM
I think Aizen had to have done it before Ichigo got there; otherwise, Ichigo would have fallen for it, too. Also, there doesn't need to be any weird plot holes as far as when the switch happened. If Aizen can really control their senses, he can virtually move their surroundings wherever he wants. It would be really boring to read an in-depth explanation of when/where/how it happened. There's so little content in each chapter that it would take like 3 to explain anything complex.

UChessmaster
Sun, 02-14-2010, 08:02 PM
The whole chapter was one giant plot hole (i.e when did Aizen pull the old Switcheroo on Hinamori, how was he able to manipulate her to make her seem like fighting, why didn't Ichigo say anything, if he activated his shikai does this mean Ichigo is now affected?!)

A second or two before ice boy stabbed him.

darkshadow
Mon, 02-15-2010, 08:00 AM
I think you are focussing to much on "activating his shikai", I personally don't believe this is needed anymore after initial exposure. Like Aizen said, "when did you start thinking I wasn't using it".

He pretty much could have it active all the time.

chambers
Wed, 02-17-2010, 01:19 PM
i would laugh hard i he is using it from the time he was pinned against the wall in SS and nothing is real only a "dream" type scenario

Sidnne
Thu, 02-18-2010, 01:46 AM
I stopped reading Bleach almost a year ago because of how bad it was getting and how long the current arc was being dragged out with meaningless battles. I was bored while snowed in last week, so I decided to go ahead and get caught up on whats been happening. A couple of the chapters weren't too bad, but overall its still pretty meh.

I think you are focussing to much on "activating his shikai", I personally don't believe this is needed anymore after initial exposure. Like Aizen said, "when did you start thinking I wasn't using it".

He pretty much could have it active all the time.

This is how I understood it. Once someone has been exposed to Aizen's shikai, they are pretty much under its effects permanently thereafter.

Right here it is explained: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/381/15/

Everyone except Ichigo has seen its release, so they are all forever under its effects.