PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 391

Marik
Thu, 02-04-2010, 10:29 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vfmztgdkojz) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zahcmg) | One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/391/01/)

Nadouku
Thu, 02-04-2010, 10:44 AM
I hope it's not an illusion next chapter. To be able to cut Aizen is actually amazing after showing what he's capable of.

darkshadow
Thu, 02-04-2010, 11:13 AM
That was some awesome long overdue teamwork happening there. I hope to god this isn't some shitty illusion.

Marik
Thu, 02-04-2010, 11:20 AM
That was some awesome long overdue teamwork happening there.

Indeed. It was nice to see my favorite character Soifon, looking awesome for a change and not getting one shotted.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 02-04-2010, 12:53 PM
That was some awesome long overdue teamwork happening there. I hope to god this isn't some shitty illusion.

I don't think it is. Hitsu froze his sword and if it is I would assume Ichigo would've seen it. But hey, doesn't matter because Aizen will use some convenient plot device to either regenerate or cut them all down. Then again maybe this Aizen is some random shinigami or arrancar who could shape shift. Either way Kubo will pull something out of his ass so Aizen can gain the upper hand or we will shift to Yami.

RyougaZell
Thu, 02-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Indeed. It was nice to see my favorite character Soifon, looking awesome for a change and not getting one shotted.

I didn't know I had a fellow Soifon fan here :eek:

And wow... finally one chapter that was great. Long overdue to see a chapter like this. Shinji's grin at the end plus Aizen's 'shit' was fantastic.

Too bad Aizen will probably kick them in one panel next chapter.

animus
Thu, 02-04-2010, 01:51 PM
It's so obvious this is nowhere near over yet. Aizen will conveniently pull something out of his ass since apparently all the captains have been afflicted with his Shikai before.

Not to mention Ichigo hasn't gone Super Hollowjin 2 yet.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-04-2010, 02:08 PM
the chapter starts with Konumura bashing and ends with Hitsugaya wanking. I hate it.

on the other side, seems like there was some teamwork between soifon, drunk-captain and Shinji, I'm not so sure of the nature of said teamwork, but it looks like it happened.

I just fuckin' hate Hitsugaya.

Augury
Thu, 02-04-2010, 02:23 PM
A couple possibilities here, as others have mentioned.

1. Massive speed-up in pace (unlikely)
Shows Aizen taking out the weaker captains/individuals, then getting taken down by some good teamwork by the top captains. Props to Kubo if this is actually happening, but unlikely because of the genre.

2. Good guys getting a good show in before the beat down to force the main character to be the deciding factor (likely)
We've all seen it before... gotta showcase the skills of the good guys before the big bad pounds them to dust and the main character comes to save the day somehow.

But yeah... I like teamwork chapters such as this one even though it probably won't have any significant impact. Looking at it from a "logical" standpoint (as if there's logic in Bleach anymore), I think the only captains that have a reasonable chance of surviving until the end of the battle are probably Shinji, Kyouraku, and Unohana.

Sam98034
Thu, 02-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Aizen is finally dead. I knew he would go down easy like espada #1. Yep, it's *all* over...

Kidding aside, I'm just sooo happy something actually happened in this chapter.

p.s. This is a horrible prediction, but what if Aizen *is* dead and this is leading up to Gin being the big bad guy...? Bum bum bum!

bagandscalpel
Thu, 02-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Illusion, you say?

Backwards, you say? (http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7082/bleachbackwards.jpg)

Kensee
Thu, 02-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Illusion, you say?

Backwards, you say? (http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7082/bleachbackwards.jpg)

I wouldn't be surprised if something like this did happen. What I'm thinking (well, I hope this happens) is that Aizen actually did get damaged and he decides not to play around anymore. He then looses that cool of his and bankais.

Ichigo still hasn't joined into the fight and neither has Yama.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 02-04-2010, 05:36 PM
People keep on yelling how they shouldn't let him use his Zanpaktou but when ya have Bankai..you don't need to say anything for it to go into Shikai or the name of the shikai move. The fact that they are all doing it is...well..just stupid and for show. I think he already used his Shikai on them.

But good teamwork none the less.

FireEmblem
Thu, 02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm just waiting for the disappointment next week. I can't believe Aizen actually said "you bastard" hahaha. The entire thing is suspect.

That suspicion doesn't even let me properly enjoy this...ugh.

RasenDori
Thu, 02-04-2010, 09:21 PM
finally a Bleach chapter that makes me happy. Well over due, especially after last week's crap. He better not f this up with another illusion. Aizen is waaaaay too over powered.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 02-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Or you never know if Azien is alrdy used his bankai before he even showed up there...

Cal_kashi
Fri, 02-05-2010, 02:56 AM
This chapter should have been the one after Ichigo first appeared. That said, I'm very glad it's moving again. Go Aizen! show them who's boss.

FireEmblem
Fri, 02-05-2010, 06:10 AM
They probably all just killed someone else, while Ichigo watched. I hope I eat my words. That better not be the case.

toonice714
Sat, 02-06-2010, 02:36 AM
this chapter should have just ended with a sweet and simple "the end" followed by "im sorry..." It only took like 200 chapters to get like one good one

Logrus
Sat, 02-06-2010, 03:31 PM
All Bleach hatred set aside...

Shinjis grim when he saw Aizens reaction was fucking great.

redcat
Sat, 02-06-2010, 04:22 PM
I figure theres 3 possible outcomes

1. aizen goes hollow mode and regenerates
2. he uses the hyugokyu to perform random hax
3. its all one of his illusions

if he's really dead next chapter I won't know what to think.

Kensee
Mon, 02-08-2010, 12:59 AM
All Bleach hatred set aside...

Shinjis grim when he saw Aizens reaction was fucking great.

Agreed. It was like, "got you mo!#$%fu@&er!" =P

EDIT: Re reading the chapter ... It's gotta be an illusion. Ichigo had that "What the hell" look on his face and it never went back to him. Watch, he switched with one of the captains or vice captains and that person just got pwned.

Logrus
Tue, 02-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Think that "What the Hell" was that there was no illusions. They acutally fell just before his power.

But that Shinji grim think you need to add a few more curses to that mo!#$%fu@&er!. ( maybe 10 more will do :D )