PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 390

Marik
Thu, 01-28-2010, 04:19 AM
mangastream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jrwwcmyrnjg) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/says4n) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/390-40/2)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-28-2010, 04:32 AM
listen, you bunch of idiots. that's not how you gang up on someone.
if he's got time to talk, then you aren't doing it right. if he's got time to draw his sword, then you're slacking your job, and if you wait until your friend finishes his swing before you start yours, then you deserve your death.

I really wish it'd be Hitsugaya that gets beaten up sometimes, and not Kourymonaru (dog face), it's getting silly that he can never, ever, win.

darkshadow
Thu, 01-28-2010, 07:15 AM
Indeed, it's like they are taking turns. I mean yamamoto isn't even there...

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-28-2010, 10:09 AM
I really wish it'd be Hitsugaya that gets beaten up sometimes, and not Kourymonaru (dog face), it's getting silly that he can never, ever, win.

Kourymonaru? Did Komamura fuse with Hyorinmaru? I LOLed

As Much as I like seeing Komamura getting kicked around, I also agree I would prefer seeing Hitsugaya get kicked around.

Dull chapter.

At least we saw Gin thinking "this guys are idiots"

Archangel
Thu, 01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Another massive stroke to Aizen's cock disguised as a chapter

Stil, doggy getting bitch slapped and making us all wonder how he became a captain in the first place yet again never fails to amuse

Nadouku
Thu, 01-28-2010, 10:41 AM
That is true. They're all being idiots just because they are being careful of one ability, not even taking into account Aizen's fighting style, his spell powers, etc. At least there's something going on in this chapter, so it's a decent read.

rockmanj
Thu, 01-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Blah Blah Blah....Aizen is an unstoppable force...all are ants before him, he is hung like 20 horses. I must be a masochist. And I kind of just feel bad for Komamura now. Its turning into a trope where he just gets beaten over and over again. And my gosh, the pacing! I mean both Naruto and OP have have major fights, resolutions, developments....and this crap has been going on for the better part of a year, if i am correct.

Logrus
Thu, 01-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Can anyone draw a picture of Aizen reciving spiritual energy steriods directly injected via his ass? So i can post it later

Cant see any other explanation :S

kaigan
Thu, 01-28-2010, 06:25 PM
you just don't fking ask questions in these types of manga. another example is naruto. all you can do is bend over and take it as it comes along. period.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 01-28-2010, 08:05 PM
you just don't fking ask questions in these types of manga. another example is naruto. all you can do is bend over and take it as it comes along. period.

Which isn't a good thing considering Gin can make it as long and as hard as he wants.
I guess so can Aizen.

animus
Thu, 01-28-2010, 09:23 PM
God this manga sucks ass.

Sam98034
Fri, 01-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Aizen is gonna be all hype. By now we're all expecting him to be able to kill someone by just thinking it, anything less would mean he overestimated himself.

Besides, look at how easily the #1 espada went down.

Logrus
Fri, 01-29-2010, 06:36 AM

You dont even have to bend over anymore, it just sneaks up on you and finishes its work and leaves laughing wondering how it keeps managing it .....

digitalrurouni
Fri, 01-29-2010, 09:02 AM
You dont even have to bend over anymore, it just sneaks up on you and finishes its work and leaves laughing wondering how it keeps managing it .....

lmao. None of these mangas make sense. Its not the real world fellas! :) But yes some semblance of common sense would be nice.

itadakimasu
Fri, 01-29-2010, 11:03 AM
granted, i read this weeks naruto chapter in bed on my iphone... it took me well over 10-15 minutes.

like alot of other bleach chapters, its over before anything really happens. OH... aizen raped the komomaru again.... should i be surprised?

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 01-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Thanks Gin, i needed that speech to realize Aizen was ub3r powerful.

I'm getting the feeling kubo just gave up and is just doing this for the hell of it. I was expecting everyone to dogpile Aizen from the last 'let's all attack together' chapter but guess teamwork means different things in kubo land.

I hope Aizen kills someone, then it will be the first bleach recorded death of a good guy. I doubt the dog guy is dead, people lose gallons of blood in bleach and still come back.

Archangel
Sat, 01-30-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm getting the feeling kubo just gave up and is just doing this for the hell of it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You lie!!

redcat
Sun, 01-31-2010, 06:01 PM
I hope Aizen kills someone, then it will be the first bleach recorded death of a good guy. I doubt the dog guy is dead, people lose gallons of blood in bleach and still come back.
well hiyori got cut in half. if she doesn't die no one will.

Sam98034
Mon, 02-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Maybe Bleach would be a lot better if we only read it like 20 chapters at a time. That way at least something would happen.

Logrus
Mon, 02-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Maybe Bleach would be a lot better if we only read it like 20 chapters at a time. That way at least something would happen.

20 ? to be honest nothing has happened yet... only some minor quarrels and now they are fighting "the boss". So read the series when its ended.