PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 572

Marik
Wed, 01-27-2010, 03:54 PM
mangastream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yotjyimmyyi) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/p03r2v) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/572-37/2)

Archangel
Wed, 01-27-2010, 03:59 PM
How do you download from MangaStream?

Munsu
Wed, 01-27-2010, 04:36 PM
How do you download from MangaStream?
Mediafire, Sendspace link?

Those panels with Luffy and Ace posing together are awesome.

rockmanj
Wed, 01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
It seemed like it was over way too quickly. I agree with Munsu of course, and I would like to add that it looks like there might be a big Whitebeard flashback coming up. ONe Piece is better than drugs, sex and cake combined.

And was Luffy giggling like a little boy? http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/572-37/4

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Wow. If they already managed to escape it went faster that I expected. Not that I complain. This arc has been awesome, but I want to see Straw Hats together again already.

Assertn
Wed, 01-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Looks like the big marines will probably make it out of this unscathed. If they hadn't been defeated prior to the big escape, then they're never going down. That would be fine by me, though, I think the admirals are pretty cool.

Even more surprises... looks like the "beginning of a new era" that the series kept hinting at would be a new age of pirates, rather than an age of marines like I originally expected.

joker-kun
Wed, 01-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Well... I think everyone guessed that Whitebeard would stay behind to allow the escape, so I really hope he goes on a final rampage and does some damage. It would be pretty lame if the 3 Admirals just finished him in a flash (which they can probably do).

Another - that alot of us have probably already thought - is it seems like Whitebeard dying was Blackbeard's aim along. Obviously he never cared about being a Shikibukai (sp?), but maybe he has his eye set on WB's spot as Yonkou?

Archangel
Wed, 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Another - that alot of us have probably already thought - is it seems like Whitebeard dying was Blackbeard's aim along. Obviously he never cared about being a Shikibukai (sp?), but maybe he has his eye set on WB's spot as Yonkou?

I won't say it's impossible, but even assuming that a seat as one of the Yonkou is something that can indeed be passed on why would Black Beard aim to take down Whitebeard, the one man said to be closest to One Piece

Why not one of the other probably much less amazing 2?

FireEmblem
Wed, 01-27-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm gonna be mad if Mr 3. gets no credit at all from pirates. He really came through IMO. Without his wax abilities the rescue that just happened would not have succeeded and Luffy would have just gotten blown away again. It does show that Mr 3. is indeed pretty clever and that's his main way of fighting.

depthcharge
Fri, 01-29-2010, 09:27 AM
I thought Luffy's power and freeing Ace did not appear as grand as it was laid out in manga form. I hope when the anime version comes up it will be better.

joker-kun
Sat, 01-30-2010, 06:14 PM
I won't say it's impossible, but even assuming that a seat as one of the Yonkou is something that can indeed be passed on why would Black Beard aim to take down Whitebeard, the one man said to be closest to One Piece

Why not one of the other probably much less amazing 2?

Blackbeard is a true villain. I don't see him going for the little man when he can take out the big one.

Assertn
Sat, 01-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Blackbeard's initial plan was to capture Luffy, not Ace. If Luffy was up on that scaffold, then WB would probably not have gotten involved and, subsequently, not be sacrificing his life.

TwisT
Mon, 02-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Sure Black Beard give of a little villain vibe. But honestly, have he done anything that truly define him as a villain, except maybe killing of his nakama? If that can even be counted. He is a pirate after all. And as he said himself, he had been looking for that devil fruit for a long time. It was the only one he wanted. And a rule that his current crew had prevented him from getting that fruit that he had dreamed of.

All he can really be accused of is being ambitious. He finally found the fruit and did what he had to do to get it. He wanted to skyrocket his name and fame, and for that he needed to take a pirate with a 100+ million bounty. Anyone would do and Luffy was the first but got away and Ace was the one that confronted BB, and the defeat of him gave BB what he wanted.

To me he is very Luffy-like with the exception that he can make his hands dirty when he's forced to. But other then that he laughs all the time, is a little goofy, he seems to be a believer of grand dreams (refering to when he beat Belamys henchmen and defended Luffys way of thinking). I want more proof that he is really a villain before i start labeling him as such. To me, people like Crocodile and Moria is more villian material. Hell even Kid or whatever his name was, is more of a villain. And Luffy fought right beside him.

Assertn
Mon, 02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
I always compared Blackbeard as a rival to Luffy, rather than as a villain. They both hold very similar ideals, and Blackbeard seems to show a bit of respect to Luffy for it.

Pirates fight for their own beliefs, that's the way its always been. Doflamingo made the observation himself that the concept of good and evil is only defined by those who control the era.