PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 143

Kraco
Thu, 01-14-2010, 11:55 AM
We're settling this score 'til I'm kicking, yeah!

Episode 143v2 HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=108773) | SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=108772) - HorribleSubs

- - - - - - - - - - - -

This rapper dude wasn't actually half bad (I don't mean his musical talents). He showed some real skills, even before using his jinchuuriki powers, which were quite spectacular as well. Although in my personal opinion Sasuke should have done what Neeba did in Druaga and watch a little longer how it develops between Karin and the tentacles.

Too bad the eight tails had to fall so quickly before the plot shattering powers of the sharingan.

antiravage
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Is this what this anime has become? You can defeat a bijuu just by looking at it?

It doesn’t matter if it is the sharingan or the byakugan, it’s just stupid to downgrade the bijuu to fodder level in just one episode. Sasuke and his team were without a doubt inferior to the guy but ended up winning. I would go as far as to say that pretimeskip Sasuke, or even kid Sasuke (flashbacks), would win this fight the same way if he had amateratsu back then. I mean, give amateratsu to some random person and he can beat a bijuu. It seems that now it doesn’t matter how inferior to an enemy you are as long as you can look at him and defeat him with no skill at all.

TNTxTNT
Thu, 01-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Is this what this anime has become? You can defeat a bijuu just by looking at it?

It doesn’t matter if it is the sharingan or the byakugan, it’s just stupid to downgrade the bijuu to fodder level in just one episode. Sasuke and his team were without a doubt inferior to the guy but ended up winning. I would go as far as to say that pretimeskip Sasuke, or even kid Sasuke (flashbacks), would win this fight the same way if he had amateratsu back then. I mean, give amateratsu to some random person and he can beat a bijuu. It seems that now it doesn’t matter how inferior to an enemy you are as long as you can look at him and defeat him with no skill at all.
Hey it takes effort. Your eyes bleed 'n shitz.

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-14-2010, 06:19 PM

Uhmmmm, they did that already before... three times as a matter of fact.

arondruiz
Thu, 01-14-2010, 07:40 PM

no, that's what the manga has become :P

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-14-2010, 09:08 PM
*sigh* so conflicted.

Episode was so badass right up until Amaterasu ruined it.

I wonder if the Raikage is going to catch up to them before they get back to Akatsuki.

So the next episode is the start of the filler arc right?

Also it appears that each eye of the Mangekyou on each person has different powers, and Itachi gave Sasuke his powers, but Sasuke apparently has his own powers as well.

And of course Sasuke can use his brand new power with no training whatsoever...

Also Karin is crazy flat-chested.

Jessper
Fri, 01-15-2010, 01:52 AM
I was expecting Sasuke to put down the eight tail's power like he did to Naruto. I'm kind of curious why he didn't at this point.

It was nice to have Sasuke put on a reasonable level again though, after all his gimme fights recently he was looking unstoppable (sans Amaterasu). On the other hand, watching any of the real Akatsuki members take this fight on would have been very interesting, I wish the story had followed at least one or two of the real Jinchuriki fights.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 01-15-2010, 06:46 AM
Omg! We all gonna die!
Oh, wait! I just need to look harder... sharingan hax!
Shazam!

At least the action kicked ass until the hax, serious ass too .
So, see you all again in 6 months when the filler ends? =P

Kagari
Fri, 01-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Sasuke got his ass handed to him, seriously. Twice. He bitched out, and made his friends almost kill themselves.

He totally thought he was badass, beating oro and itachi, but both fights were circumstantial... Then he goes after a jinchuriiki, acts all badass, and gets his whole chest blown off.

Did Karin's Orgasm experience happen just cause it was sasuke who bit her? Or does she get that sensation every time someone sucks her dry? Also, I thought she was gonna whip out some titty for the second chomp, looks like she's had several people take a bite out of her already, marks all over.

This episode did kinda show more of why Sasuke chose the members of Taka, though. They all have decent abilities that came in handy. Just a shame they bitched out the end of the fight with that stupid Amaterasu. 8-tails all the way, hey!

ASSpirine
Fri, 01-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Will it finally be over with the awesome powers of the sharingan when Sasuke finally goes blind?

arondruiz
Fri, 01-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Will it finally be over with the awesome powers of the sharingan when Sasuke finally goes blind?

Look how long it took Itachi to go blind. Kisame knew about his MS in part 1, so he had definitely been using it more times than was actually shown in teh anime. Sasuke probably won't start noticing any major effects until the end of the series.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 01-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Maybe after saskue gets all his revenge over with he will implant itachi's eyes so he can see the uchiha clan rise again.

isso
Fri, 01-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Maybe after saskue gets all his revenge over with he will implant itachi's eyes so he can see the uchiha clan rise again.

Naaaaah... More realistic would be that if Sasuke eventually got worsen eye sight he would just have to do a... SHARINGAN HAX.... Who knew that Sasuke was the only one who couldn't go blind, not Sasuke. But adding new powers is Sasukes favorite!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty certain that Sasuke would implant Itachi's eyes if he ever got to the point of actually going blind. He's on some kind of, inexplicable, moral high ground now, but I'm sure once he gets to the point where he can't even fight anymore he'll give that up.

And I really think that's what Madara really wants. For whatever reason, I think he wants another set of Eternal Mangekyou. He was hoping that Itachi was going to do it, but now that he's gone, he's going to keep throwing Sasuke into situations where he has to use the Mangekyou until he has no choice but to take his brother's eyes.

ASSpirine
Sat, 01-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Even in the Naruto world, the corpse of Itachi (if still found) would also decay.

Knowing Sasuke, he'll probably take a mirror and use the mangekyo on himself eliminating his blindless with some kind of new Sharingan jutsu :p

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 01-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I think darth is on to something X_X

Im sure they got his eyes in a super hyperbolic container...

or a jar.

Kraco
Sat, 01-16-2010, 04:07 PM
There's nothing a jar can't store in a perfect condition in the Naruto world.

Azonalanthious
Sat, 01-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Well, didn't the use a teapot to store the one-tail before putting it in Gaara? Eyes in a jar would seem to be pretty darn easy in comparison. :rolleyes:

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 01-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Taka 143 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_143_%5B720p%5D%5BFEEE 829E%5D.mp4.torrent)

Taka 143 SD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_143_%5B480p%5D%5BFEDF 0C18%5D.mp4.torrent)

KrayZ33
Sat, 01-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Lariat-o!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

great guy... and of course: fuck you amaterasu, fuck you hard.
most stupid and annoying skill I've ever seen in the Naruto-verse.. and that means alot if you consider that Naruto won a certain fight with a fart.

but I'm really amazed, the fight scenes after he transformed looked really astounding.
especially when he "fired his lazer".. just *wow*
and they were fighting 23 mins without much useless talk in between

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-17-2010, 02:43 AM
I think darth is on to something X_X

Im sure they got his eyes in a super hyperbolic container...

or a jar.Well, Itachi seemed to have a special jar all picked out for the task. Even if he didn't really intend to use it.

AngryGumball
Sun, 01-17-2010, 07:08 AM
great setup and great build up of a new character only to be tossed to the side by people that are weak or worn out. GG you lose anime.

Archangel
Sun, 01-17-2010, 08:44 AM
And now onwards to the fillers so we don't get spoiled by these few and precious good episodes

I'm looking forward to seeing people's reaction's when this new guy's bijuu form is revealed, the thing is pretty fucking disgusting

Mugen
Sun, 01-17-2010, 06:55 PM
so next week is filler? :|

Archangel
Sun, 01-17-2010, 06:58 PM
so next week is filler? :|

Indeed it is, enjoy

Penner
Mon, 01-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Well damn, this was completely fucking badass... until Sasuke hit the IWIN button, pfft.

gos27
Mon, 01-18-2010, 06:17 PM
I really liked this one and the previous!! Wasn't too keen on how he defeated him so easily though :/ ... but judging from the next ep prev, its going to be filler again :(

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 01-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Sasuke got wrecked one on one until he out trumped Killa bee how was that easily? Just cause it wasnt a four episode epic..? they cant drag evry fight out

Mugen
Tue, 01-19-2010, 02:18 AM
am i the only one who thought this episode was boring? not to mention HORRIBLE animation... to their defense though I supposed animating a guy who fights with 8 swords isn't easy....

Kraco
Tue, 01-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Sasuke got wrecked one on one until he out trumped Killa bee how was that easily? Just cause it wasnt a four episode epic..? they cant drag evry fight out

That's exactly why it was too easy. At the beginning it was clear Sasuke overconfidently thought he could kick the dude's ass quickly (he defeated the mighty Itachi after all), but no matter what he tried, he kept getting himself killed (only to be revived at the last possible moment by his sidekicks).

After they were already more or less beaten for good, unable to even gather the strength to escape, he suddenly activates the amaterasu hax and voila! the enemy he could do nothing against is defeated in a minute. I would have accepted this as Itachi's legacy if they had escaped using the lucky break, but no, of course not! Sasuke activates the second hax and they actually collect the guy as perfect victors.

But I guess it's my own fault. I just haven't yet accepted this isn't Naruto Shippuuden but Sharingan Shippuuden.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-19-2010, 05:12 AM
I didn't mind this episode since I expected it to be pretty stupid to begin with.

I'm rather surprised that Sasuke's sharingan doesn't turn into Itachi's pattern when he uses Amaterasu. It would just pay visual homage to Itachi.

Since we're all talking about hax, I see nobody mentioned Jugo's rocket fist, which he shoots, then regenerates like Piccolo?

I'm pretty sure Karen gets high on whatever Sasuke does (eg nothing), and those bite marks were Sasuke's. She's annoyingly obsessed with him, but she doesn't seem like a slut to others.

Suigetsu's knocked-out look was pretty funny.

Since this fight was entirely done by the studio, I don't expect some official explanation or anything, but if the normal "having someone reset your chakra" method works against Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu, then how is it any different from other forms of genjutsu?

Kurenai used them pretty much instantly, and Itachi performed it on eye contact. Surely Sasuke doesn't need to risk his eyesight to perform such a basic move.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 01-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Since we're all talking about hax, I see nobody mentioned Jugo's rocket fist, which he shoots, then regenerates like Piccolo?

he didnt shoot off his arm he used the rocket boost to throw him with more force.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-19-2010, 10:48 AM
he didnt shoot off his arm he used the rocket boost to throw him with more force.

I see I got carried away there. Thanks for correcting.

But still...rockets...

edit:
not even in the ballpark... on any of these

Someone explain to me what that actually means?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
am i the only one who thought this episode was boring? not to mention HORRIBLE animation...I hope so, because the fight was awesome, and it was done with most people's favorite animation style for fights.

antiravage
Tue, 01-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Gai vs Gai still tops this.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Gai vs Gai still tops this.

Nah, Gai vs Clone dragged for ages without progress.

The conclusion was just as hax:

"They're exactly what we were like X hrs ago, so we just have to improve (and forget that we're tired as fuck)!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot we had to be better than him."

-Team Gai defeats opponents.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Upon thinking about it more, it's not really surprising Sasuke did as poorly as he did in this fight when you consider he lost about a third of his powers before this fight.

Granted, he gained newer, better powers in their place, but he wasn't familiar with how to use them.

Sasuke used base his fighting around his Sharingan, his fire/lightning jutsu, and his cursed seal/snake powers. He got new Sharingan powers, but I'm guessing he wasn't used to not having his cursed seal form to fall back on for a change.

Archangel
Thu, 01-21-2010, 12:16 AM
That just makes him an even bigger pompous idiot Ender and further infuriates me on his victory

He wasn't even fully recovered from his fight with Itachi, had no previous experience with the MS, was fighting a genjutsu immune opponent who was superior to him in pretty much every way including swordsmanship and he STILL got the win for no better reason than he had to

Being Kishimoto's bitch comes with these little perks i guess, but it still annoys me every single time

KrayZ33
Thu, 01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
it's like launching tactical nukes in cod6
instead of killing 25 enemies however, you have to die 25 times and bite Karen

Dark Dragon
Thu, 01-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh yeah, Karen.

I wish she would die. She is easily twice as annoying as Sakura and almost as useless. It's ridiculous enough having to deal with Kishimoto's little bitch but having his fan girl there too is almost unbearable.

gos27
Thu, 01-21-2010, 06:39 PM
No because seeing as he has a Jiinchuriki in him and they kind of defeated him without any hassle, that means Naruto is just crap :p (IMO)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-21-2010, 09:35 PM
So is Killer B the first Jinchuuriki the series has shown that has actually had control of his tailed beast?

I mean, not only was he able to use an 8-tailed cloak without going berserk, but he was able to just strait up take the 8-tails own form and still be the one in charge. I wonder what internal interactions between the two of them are like.

The implication with Naruto seems to be that if he ever gets the the point where all 9 tails come out, the 9-tails will pretty much just take over and Naruto won't be coming back. If Killer B doesn't end up dead here, I think Naruto meeting him could be an important plot point. Whatever Killer B knows is definitely a powerup that Naruto needs.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-21-2010, 10:14 PM
I wonder what Sasuke was doing prior to this fight that resulted in having to bite Karen so many times.

depthcharge
Thu, 01-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Karen seems to be filled with bite marks on her arms and body. Wonder who bit her on her chest. Qn: Is it yummy?

Killerbee is treating Sasuke like a ragdoll. Even without transforming Sasuke pales in comparison to killerbee's power lvl.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-21-2010, 11:42 PM
I wonder what Sasuke was doing prior to this fight that resulted in having to bite Karen so many times.I just assumed those were bite marks from everyone she's ever had to heal. I assume since she served Orochimaru that she used her power in all sorts of experiments. Most likely to heal some test subject when an experiment would fuck them up but Oro wasn't done running experiments on them.

Archangel
Fri, 01-22-2010, 02:45 AM
I just assumed those were bite marks from everyone she's ever had to heal. I assume since she served Orochimaru that she used her power in all sorts of experiments. Most likely to heal some test subject when an experiment would fuck them up but Oro wasn't done running experiments on them.

I see an hentai doujin in this ...

ASSpirine
Fri, 01-22-2010, 07:15 AM
I really don't like this sensory type of ninja's...
Suddenly those types seems sooooo important while you never heard anything about it.

And in my eyes, she's still as useless as Sakura in the beginning and as annoying. The only thing she does is, drool over Sasuke...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Being a sensory type seems like just another "find people" jutsu. Like Kakashi's dogs tracking by scent or Shino's bugs canvasing a huge area. It's just....much faster, more efficient, at it.

Plus she has a special healing power that seems in no way related to her having to be actually skilled at medical ninjitsu.

So...people finder+healer. Sounds like a pretty awesome support package, she's just not a fighter. In fact you could say that she was perfect for this kind battle.

Still super annoying though.

itadakimasu
Wed, 01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Lariat-o!!!

I LOL'd. I was like... wtf? Lariat? is he f'ing zangief?!

I just watched this episode after having not watched naruto for... wow... probably 6 months or more. I've been keeping up w\ the manga, and I'm wondering if I should even bother going back to where I left off in the anime or not.

I only watched it because I was watching inuyasha on hulu, and viz has all their series linked to eachother at the bottom.

February
Thu, 02-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Wow I love how some of you guys have some intense rage against Sasuke and how you assume he's arrogant or whatever. He never acted superior when beating Oro / 8 tails. I also hated him before the time skip but he has matured a lot after that. You guys are still using his old image to analyze his new image.

And you call Amaterasu hack? It's a fucking sharingan, the gifted eye that only 1 clan has, and not even all Uchiha members can activate the sharingan. Not to mention that there has been less than 7 Uchihas who were able to obtain Mangekyou in the history of naruto world, I think that its a fitting power for such a rare and godly eye. It's so good that even Oro wanted it. Not to mention there are severe side-effects to using the MS.

Anyone who claims Sasuke is arrogant (after time skip) and hates a manga character just because the manga writer decided to create him that way has some serious problems
(Yes Archangel you)

Archangel
Thu, 02-11-2010, 02:16 PM
You hurt my Internet feelings :( :( :(

Azonalanthious
Thu, 02-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Wow I love how some of you guys have some intense rage against Sasuke and how you assume he's arrogant or whatever. He never acted superior when beating Oro / 8 tails. I also hated him before the time skip but he has matured a lot after that. You guys are still using his old image to analyze his new image.

And you call Amaterasu hack? It's a fucking sharingan, the gifted eye that only 1 clan has, and not even all Uchiha members can activate the sharingan. Not to mention that there has been less than 7 Uchihas who were able to obtain Mangekyou in the history of naruto world, I think that its a fitting power for such a rare and godly eye. It's so good that even Oro wanted it. Not to mention there are severe side-effects to using the MS.

Anyone who claims Sasuke is arrogant (after time skip) and hates a manga character just because the manga writer decided to create him that way has some serious problems
(Yes Archangel you)

While I don't enitrely agree with you (or entirely disagre with you either), I will say anyone who has some variation of '<insert anything here> is the worst <insert anything here> in <insert anything here> history!" in their siggie has no grounds to complain about people ragging on a character... ;)

arondruiz
Fri, 02-12-2010, 04:59 AM
not to mention HORRIBLE animation... to their defense though I supposed animating a guy who fights with 8 swords isn't easy....

And this is reason #12 why you shouldn't stream episodes. Either that or you're just blind