PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 388

LaZie
Wed, 01-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Mangastream - Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/388-27/1)

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:24 AM
I hope Aizen kills them all and ends with a bad end... or would this be a good end?

Nadouku
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Of course Aizen would have something to protect himself from that "surprise attack". It was funny, though, when Ichigo was like "lets decide in one attack!" and gets negated. The chapter was bland, nothing special to make you feel for anyone or anything or go along with the mood of the story.

Archangel
Thu, 01-14-2010, 01:30 AM
Omg such a difference in power!!! How will he ever get out of this one??

Lol silly me, he'll win because he has to! He said it himself...

Cal_kashi
Thu, 01-14-2010, 01:36 AM
I hope Aizen kills them all and ends with a bad end... or would this be a good end?

I've been wanting this for a few weeks now.
So, Why does Aizen let everyone else see Ichigo? He can control their senses completely, isn't it in his interest that they can't interact and support Ichigo?

Archangel
Thu, 01-14-2010, 01:49 AM
It's in the best interest to pwn the shit out of them using as little resources as possible as to completely humiliate the Gotei 13, the Vaizards, his own Espada and all their moms

He's a sadistic bastard with a God complex and that's why we love him. That and because he's the only character with a real shot at killing Ichigo and raping Orihime ( maybe even at the same time ) for all of our viewing pleasure

animus
Thu, 01-14-2010, 02:14 AM
All I did was roll my eyes throughout the whole chapter.

Archangel
Thu, 01-14-2010, 02:56 AM
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6059/48759315.png

Funnieh? Not Funnieh? I want comments

Kensee
Thu, 01-14-2010, 03:31 AM

I approve of this image. It's full of win.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 01-14-2010, 03:49 AM
He's a sadistic bastard with a God complex and that's why we love him. That and because he's the only character with a real shot at killing Ichigo and raping Orihime ( maybe even at the same time ) for all of our viewing pleasure

You are my new hero and the picture above makes you a new super hero.
Wouldn't it be awesome if Aizen actually wins?!

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-14-2010, 08:49 AM
indeed, picture made of win.

so, why does Ichigo fight? besides the fact that he has to protect his friends (who kidnapped his earlier friend, and let his other friend get kidnapped, and generally can't keep their ass out of trouble?)

redcat
Thu, 01-14-2010, 09:26 AM
something about saving karakura town from annihilation comes to mind

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-14-2010, 10:04 AM

I also thought that when I first saw the panel...

KUBOING!!

Yukimura
Thu, 01-14-2010, 11:34 AM

Lol, I'm guessing Kubo forgot about that little incentive but maybe he'll try to talk his way around that by making it so that Aizen wanting to blow up Karakura town to make his magic key was all a lie that SS told to get Ichigo on board.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:18 PM

Aizen doesn't have to kill the town, he said that he can also use the energy of all the shinigami assholes.
they deserve it.

Archangel
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Aizen doesn't have to kill the town, he said that he can also use the energy of all the shinigami assholes.
they deserve it.

No he didn't, he said he could just kill them and then go to soul society where the real town is now

RyougaZell
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
I hope that when Ichigo's Dad appears to save the day he doesn't end up being weak like the Vaizards.
Seriously... way to go Kubo... shattering our hopes over cool characters turned into crap.

Bleh

Dark Dragon
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:58 PM
All I did was roll my eyes throughout the whole chapter.

ugh, it was the same for me.

At this point i just want Bleach to end. I still like some of the characters and I'm 100% sure a new arc will kill off any sympathy i have left.

I still can't decide if i hate Kubo BS or Kishi Sharingan-shenanigan more. Thank god for One Piece.

dragonrage
Thu, 01-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Two words, Uahara Kiske, where is that badass mother hiding?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 01-14-2010, 08:08 PM

And Ichigo's Dad! and Ishida's Dad for that matter too.

digitalrurouni
Thu, 01-14-2010, 11:09 PM

Took the words out of my mouth...

redcat
Fri, 01-15-2010, 06:26 AM

And Ichigo's Dad! and Ishida's Dad for that matter too.
I don't think kubo knows what to do with any of those chars.

symbol9991
Fri, 01-15-2010, 11:09 AM
my question is why Commander-General Yamamoto doesn't just engage Aizen? I think that would make the arc a little more interesting. It is evident that Ichigo is going to have to go full Hollow in order to best Aizen. And even completely transformed it makes u wonder if he has the slightest chance of beating him.

rockmanj
Fri, 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Why he didn't just go for a stab, I'll never know. You can't trust those energy attacks, as we have seen.

FireEmblem
Fri, 01-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Maybe I'm crazy, since I actually enjoyed the chapter! O_O

digitalrurouni
Sat, 01-16-2010, 02:35 PM
I like reading the reactions whenever Naruto and Bleach managas get released from the members of this forum because they are usually spot on. But that does not stop me from enjoying them both lol. Just suspend disbelief and go with the ride is what I do. So you are not the only one who also enjoyed the chapter FireEmblem! :)

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 01-16-2010, 10:34 PM
On the subject of missing badass characters, where's Gin? I don't remember seeing him since he sliced Hiyori in half :cool:

Aizen owning Ichigo is nothing new, nothing Aizen does not surprise me anymore. More often than not he is either too strong or his godlike ability to foresee everything comes into play. But then again Ichigo will just power his way through. So there goes any semblance of tension left in the fight.

Something else comes to my mind, when was the last time a good guy died? Come to think of it, did a good guy ever die in this series?

FireEmblem
Sun, 01-17-2010, 12:44 AM
It made perfect sense for this to happen. Ichigo made a terrible decision in that situation. It shows that he is still just an amateur at fighting. He makes up for this shittiness by getting more powerups. I just wish Kubo actually made it a point to point that out and try to work with that.

darkshadow
Sun, 01-17-2010, 07:57 AM
Uhm, I think I might've missed something here..... but where did Unohana go? Wasn't she like right behind Ichigo?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-17-2010, 12:40 PM
she's a woman, apparently she has no place in the battlefield.

remember Rukia? Orihime? Hanibbal? yeah, me neither.

kaigan
Tue, 01-19-2010, 01:36 PM
bahahahaha glad someone took the picture and made it funny.

mean while.. Gin is probable rolling up a bowl and puffing it while enjoying Aizan single handedly rape each and everyone.. eh figures.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Got I want Aizen to win and become a God and take over the universe... wouldn't that be the most awesome ending to an anime ever?