PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 478

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 01:06 PM
MangaStream - Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/1)

darkshadow
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Well, wow another point for sasuke for pulling more shit out of his ass, also the hokage face thingy looks silly.

Also why didn't he just fucking kill karin? If he could kick her, he could've prolly just broken her back/neck just as easily... stupid comic book villains..

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:13 PM
god fuck it all.

another mega forbidden seal? really? go to hell.

and now, all of the sudden, it's Danzou who wants to take in the nine-tails? screw this shit, at least keep sense with your previous plot shacks.

Karin is too good for these suckers, leave them alone and join in on the better plot, with Naruto and Kabuto.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh my GAWD!! So it was genjutsu? Not Itachi coming back from the dead or any other of the retarded theories that came out from the last thread?? Shocker...

And now Madara, the "master of the sharingan", is saying that there's shit about the fucking doujutsu that even he's unaware of. A very not so subtle hint of even more sharingan shenanigans to come

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Well, Danzou`s sharingarm seems to be going out of eyes now and he seems to be going out of chakra, so i`m guessing the fight wont last long now.

What exactly did he released after kicking Karin?

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 01-13-2010, 03:06 PM
I thought sharingan had one more secret left which was gonna be reveled by sasuke achieving EMS somehow, wut is this ? did kishi change his mind about who gonna show it to us? Its funny though sasuke and danzo are pulling out jutsus rit and left while naruto is busy fainting lol. The oddest protagonist in a shonen manga lol. And what is up wit the chakra reserve wit these two characters, naruto gets worn out after 2 FRS, yet MS lvl justus are being used rit and left in this fight. I thought susanoo messes u up big time. Feel sorry for rookie 9, they are totally out of league hahahaha. Oh well waiting on naruto to get back into story again.

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
So... if we are getting Izanagi now... how long till we get an Izanami tech?

Rikudo
Wed, 01-13-2010, 04:22 PM
So, there's a chance that it's actually Danzou who unleash the kyuubi in Konoha instead of the Madara theory.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
So, there's a chance that it's actually Danzou who unleash the kyuubi in Konoha instead of the Madara theory.

He didn't yet have those armloads of sharingans when that happened

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-13-2010, 04:47 PM

While the one on the face belongs to Itachi's old friend... can we be sure he hadn't begun to steal sharingans by then? He did have his arm covered while shown when they killed Yahiko and Nagato became Pain.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Win or lose, if Sasuke keeps using Susano'o he's going to be a blind son of a bitch in no time

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Win or lose, if Sasuke keeps using Susano'o he's going to be a blind son of a bitch in no time

Yeah right...

There's no set timetable to when that's supposed to happen, so Sasuke's going to go blind when and if Kishimoto chooses him to be

He might just achieve another sharigan miracle so that aspect gets overlooked entirely...

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-13-2010, 06:55 PM
I declare the arc to be the "OP sharingan hax" arc.
Next weeks chapter will be 20 pages of the words sharingan hax bolded in 48pt New Times Roman, also maybe a picture of a flower and a stream on every page.

redcat
Wed, 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Susano'o is the new rasengan

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Susano'o is the new rasengan

I bet Susano'o makes the best noodles ever

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-13-2010, 08:24 PM
I bet Susano'o makes the best noodles ever

I should say so, can't hax on an empty stomach.

Psyke
Wed, 01-13-2010, 09:22 PM
And Karin's the new Sakura.

Assertn
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Is that right? When did Oro leave the village?

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Is that right? When did Oro leave the village?

We don't have a specific date but it was when the 3rd Hakage was still in his prime, but the Uchiha massacre was only a few years after the kyuubi attack

So as i see it, there are 2 possible explanations:

- He somehow managed to acquire sharingans without the knowledge of the uchiha and cooperated with Orochimaru and his crazy experiments

- He kept in touch with Orochimaru even after his escape and using Uchiha leftovers managed to acquire these new powers

Neither of these seem likely with the Uchiha not being so stupid as to let their bloodline limit be stolen like that or Danzou managing a relationship with a S ranked criminal without anyone noticing

Anyone has any better ideas?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Archangel: Wizards did it. It was magic.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Archangel: Wizards did it. It was magic.

Quiet you!

Let me enjoy my little own fantasy world in which this shit actually makes sense >_>

FireEmblem
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm not even sure how I feel about Danzou's ability. He can tank shit like crazy, but you have to wonder why he doesn't just DODGE some of this shit!

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
I too prefer illusion to despair. Itachi isn't dead! He's still alive and pulling the strings!

Assertn
Thu, 01-14-2010, 03:10 AM
I like how danzo didn't have time to form hand seals yet he managed to grow a fuckin tree.

Archangel
Thu, 01-14-2010, 03:14 AM
I like how danzo didn't have time to form hand seals yet he managed to grow a fuckin tree.

Arthritis, a ninja's worst enemy

kyubisrage
Thu, 01-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Wow....... This manga has been turning into shit for a long time. I feel like fucking Kishi started the manga and then changed his mind on who the main character should be half way through and now we just get loads and loads of this Sharingan bullshit..

I love how people spend years and years of training mastering their shit but sasuke learns all these fucking crazy ass moves, uses them every second and never runs out of chakra...

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 01-14-2010, 01:22 PM
I comfort myself with the thought that somehow Naruto is going to fight him on equal grounds. Which means Naruto will become just has hax as Sasuke.Only his abilities will be properly explained and will make sense

SilentSnake
Thu, 01-14-2010, 05:45 PM
I comfort myself with the thought that somehow Naruto is going to fight him on equal grounds. Which means Naruto will become just has hax as Sasuke.Only his abilities will be properly explained and will make sense

So basically speaking, since Sasuke is not THE main character he can get all haxx with no explanation while as every single thing Naruto learns has to be properly justified.

Naruto is at a major disadvantage here ;)

Archangel
Thu, 01-14-2010, 05:56 PM
So basically speaking, since Sasuke is not THE main character he can get all haxx with no explanation while as every single thing Naruto learns has to be properly justified.

Naruto is at a major disadvantage here ;)

Yeah, like the shadow clone jutsu.

We were thoroughly explained how he learned a B ranked jutsu in... about half an hour

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM
So, now with that we know, is it possible that Danzou sent the 9 tails to the village before?

I mean, did he have the power to do so at the time?

Sam98034
Thu, 01-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Danzo gots Uchiha abilities and Shodai abilities. Anyone care to wager on whether or not he got some of Hanzo's abilities too? I wouldn't doubt it now.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 01-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Wow, this is getting pretty dumb, but at least the action is keeping up.

Edit 900th post! woot!

kyubisrage
Fri, 01-15-2010, 02:09 AM
Kishi is on fucking acid when he writes this shit.. This is horrible. Bleach comes in second place with its Ichigo's bullshit thoughts "even if he is 1039103909 times stronger than me ill beat him... you know Why!?!?!? because i have too..."

poopdeville
Fri, 01-15-2010, 03:37 PM
god fuck it all.

another mega forbidden seal? really? go to hell.

Agree. And it's supposedly so bad ass even the most bad ass of bad ass ninjas declared it forbidden. Bad ass.

and now, all of the sudden, it's Danzou who wants to take in the nine-tails? screw this shit, at least keep sense with your previous plot shacks.

I can kind of see that. He's ambitious, strong, shrewd. He has mastered a lot of random "high level" techniques and has chakra control good enough that only Karin could sense its changes (according to her). He would make a fine jinchuuriki, especially since he has all those Sharingan (which drain chakra, for example in Kakashi)

Yeah, like the shadow clone jutsu.
We were thoroughly explained how he learned a B ranked jutsu in... about half an hour

Naruto's problem has always been chakra control. It's not as if memorizing five seals is hard...

Cal_kashi
Sun, 01-17-2010, 02:10 AM
I just noticed that Danzou's shoulder has a fucking face on it. I gotta say, that's pretty creepy and kinda bad ass.

Assertn
Sun, 01-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Yeah but who's face is it? My initial thought as to why Danzou couldn't absorb Sasuke's arrow was because his shoulder was his weakspot, which could imply that the face is actually the real Danzou. However, since it turned out the urgency was due to Danzou not being able to form seals, I'm going to just assume this isn't the case.

So... I dunno....maybe it's the 1st Hokage?

poopdeville
Sun, 01-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Yeah, I thought it was a clone of Hashirama.

Cal_kashi
Sun, 01-17-2010, 07:30 AM
But Oro raised him, doesn't that negate the possibility?

Edit: you guys are probably right... I just had thought Oro dug up their bodies or some evil stuff, so it seemed odd that his face would be on Danzou too. Then again nothing has been coherent or sensible for a while now, so I'll go with the first too, now.
Poor first, first he's Oro's bitch, then/concurrently danzou's shoulder.

samsonlonghair
Sun, 01-17-2010, 09:29 PM
I think that face on Danzo's shoulder is the first Hokage. That tree grew right out of Danzo's shoulder, remember?

FireEmblem
Sun, 01-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Shouldn't that be Shisui's face? Or am I missing something here?

samsonlonghair
Mon, 01-18-2010, 03:25 PM
It is Shisui's right arm, but I think the face is Hashirama.

kaigan
Tue, 01-19-2010, 01:32 PM
wow.. fking 2 weeks for this POS chapter.

next up after Danzo's new jutsu is... another fking forbidden jutsu by sasgay to counter it, then it goes back and forth in an endless battle.

ffs man, just the end damn fking battle.