PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 570

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Mangastream - Online viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/570-25/1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a woody that won't go away ~~~

Assertn
Wed, 01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Welp that explains where Inazuma's been. Also, nice to see Mr. 1 finally do something.
It's a good chapter, and I still appreciate the crazy mixed up skirmishes, but after waiting 3 weeks, the content felt way too short.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 12:52 PM
The way Whitebeard mentioned the will of D after Luffy displayed his King's disposition made it sound like the 2 are somehow connected

I certainly hope not, that might mean that Hancock and Luffy are related and that would bring out a whole new level of weird to that relationship

Assertn
Wed, 01-13-2010, 01:16 PM
The way Whitebeard mentioned the will of D after Luffy displayed his King's disposition made it sound like the 2 are somehow connected

I certainly hope not, that might mean that Hancock and Luffy are related and that would bring out a whole new level of weird to that relationship
I'm sure they'd be just as related as Luffy is to Saul or Ace.

Maybe there existed long ago a nation of Ds, and they stopped the mighty weapons of the blank era or something.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 01:20 PM
A whole nation possessing the same middle name? Seems more like it for it to be a family line, possibly royalty and/or the one force that opposed the world government way back when.

Maybe Dragon discovered this and that's why he's raised an army to oppose them

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:15 PM
It could also be a tittle that eventually got passed on for generations... Also i absolutelly loved this episode, feels like this arc is about to get wraped.

rockmanj
Wed, 01-13-2010, 02:40 PM
It does feel like the end, doesn't it? And I am a tad surprised that Boa was able to take out Pacifistas by herself. I know she is a warlord, but I did not imagine that she would be that strong.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-13-2010, 05:30 PM
croc better be able to kill someone important.

Assertn
Wed, 01-13-2010, 05:35 PM
It does feel like the end, doesn't it? And I am a tad surprised that Boa was able to take out Pacifistas by herself. I know she is a warlord, but I did not imagine that she would be that strong.
It helps that the pacifistas weren't fighting back.

Sentenal
Thu, 01-14-2010, 03:14 AM
Really good chapter, I liked it. I wonder when/if Sengoku is going to get involved if Luffy gets past Garp.