PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Cal_kashi!

Animeniax
Mon, 01-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Wow, 27! Hope you still feel young enough to enjoy birthdays and in good enough condition to enjoy a bike ride today. Don't drink and ride man.

Nadouku
Mon, 01-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Happy birthday!

Sapphire
Mon, 01-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Ah, the acclaimed creator of the bitching thread. Happy bday!

Arcn3ss
Mon, 01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Happy Birthday!

XanBcoo
Tue, 01-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Every year I spend my birthday alone... this year is no different. I has a sad.
Cheer up man. Have a happy birthday.

Go out and do something exciting for yourself. Use the day as an opportunity to try something new, or try spending it with people who are also alone.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Happy Birthday Cal Kashi :) !!

Cal_kashi
Tue, 01-12-2010, 12:25 AM
I woke up, walked 15 min to loosen up enough to ride for 20 minutes to loosen up enough to run hard for an hour then rode for 90 minutes, then walked to cool down. It was wonderful, and now I'm home alono... I <3 you guys. I'm just starting heavy training again after loosing 7 months to a shattered leg. to ride and run again is a godsend.
Many thanks for your birthday wishes.
I was a happy now =D.

I <3 you guys... I've loved this sight for years.

Wow, 27! Hope you still feel young enough to enjoy birthdays and in good enough condition to enjoy a bike ride today. Don't drink and ride man.

You gotta elaborate... don't drink while I ride? It's a good suggestion generally, drinking beers at 20 is tricky and all the carbonation while you jiggle around makes for a frothy stomach and foam burps =P. ... So scotch and riding works well.
Now as for drinking before riding... well how else am I suppossed to get back? I'll fall if I
walk. And I know that I can black out on the ride home and wake up in my bed 7 miles later after a party.
Hey kids! don't every do the things that I do, I'm quite insane and experienced... And I can also drink a handle of jack in a weekend... so beware!

also,
I <3 you guys... I've loved this sight for years.
if it was worth saying once, it's worth saying twice.
Seriously, it really really brightened my night.

edit: I've REALLY gotta learn to not double post... It's a habit I've picked up from FARK.com... I promise I'll work on it this year.

Penner
Tue, 01-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Happy B-day man!

Kraco
Tue, 01-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Sounds like you had a good one, Cal_kashi. Hard to come up with a better present than proving to yourself your leg is healed enough to bear the exercise again.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 01-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Sounds like you had a good one, Cal_kashi. Hard to come up with a better present than proving to yourself your leg is healed enough to bear the exercise again.

I really like that way of thinking of things. I'd thought so far as, hm, og want run.
og run hard, og like run hard. og pleased.

David75
Tue, 01-12-2010, 03:48 AM
Happy birthday, crazy bicycle rider ;)

Ryllharu
Tue, 01-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Happy Birthday!

Psyke
Tue, 01-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Happy birthday Cal and I hope you find some one soon :)

Cal_kashi
Tue, 01-12-2010, 06:11 AM
I'll be looking soon in the meantime my uncle has challenged me to compete in a half Iron man in Napa on May 1. so I now got 14 weeks to recover and prepare after 8 months of forced sedentariasm. I am excited, and a little scared.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 01-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Happy Birthday!