PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 142

unandpw
Thu, 01-07-2010, 05:07 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 142 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=107797)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 142 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=107796)

antiravage
Thu, 01-07-2010, 07:10 PM
From the preview it seems like the animation of the next episode is going to be on the same level of the best episodes we had, like episode 26 or the recent 131 (summon battle). Looking forward to watch it. This episode was cool thanks to the new jinchuuriki but next week's is going to be the real deal.

Pandadice
Thu, 01-07-2010, 09:01 PM
aw yeah! Killer Bee finally got introduced! thats awesome. next ep is gonna rock

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Man, I can already tell that when the dub gets to this part, this guy is going to just be embarassing to watch.

And Madara used to be a Kage? Which village is Mizukage?

Pandadice
Fri, 01-08-2010, 05:03 AM
mizu = water

so the mist or Hidden Mist Village or whatever would make sense.

i was disappointed in how you could tell his Japanese was meant to rhyme, but the subs didn't seem to attempt at it.. maybe a couple lines, but most of the time I don't think they got the rhyming aspect of the lines <.<.

Jessper
Fri, 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM
i was disappointed in how you could tell his Japanese was meant to rhyme, but the subs didn't seem to attempt at it.. maybe a couple lines, but most of the time I don't think they got the rhyming aspect of the lines <.<.

Making the words rhyme in english would have taken so much work o_O

When I saw the akatsuki robes on Sasuke's team I was REALLY hoping he would do the one arm from the inside thing like Itachi. Itachi was such a badass. Sad days! =(

redcat
Fri, 01-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Man, I can already tell that when the dub gets to this part, this guy is going to just be embarassing to watch.it's ok, the dubs are already embarrassing.

i was disappointed in how you could tell his Japanese was meant to rhyme, but the subs didn't seem to attempt at it.. maybe a couple lines, but most of the time I don't think they got the rhyming aspect of the lines <.<.it's just a translation... not a rewrite. you can hear the rhymes in the audio. that's enough.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 01-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Boy, I have forgotten how funny the gags at the end can be. Keep them up!

Not much to say about the episode otherwise.

Kraco
Fri, 01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
next ep is gonna rock

No, it's gonna rap.

isso
Sun, 01-10-2010, 11:55 AM
I usually hate flashbacks, we who posses such a thing known as a memory feels that these many times are utterly useless... BUT this eps flashback added new info and was great... More flashbacks like this Kishie!!! lol

Penner
Sun, 01-10-2010, 01:01 PM
No, it's gonna rap.

Badum-tsh!

Seriously though, how annoying was that rapping dude? :P

isso
Sun, 01-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Do you know what I just realised? Sasuke had his first Sharingan that night according to the flashback / surpressed memory.. Strange that he had to have the sharingan awaken so much later, since usually such an event / stress would trigger Sharingan to evolve, thus this nights sharingan experience seems like something Kishi didn't plan earlier..

Jessper
Sun, 01-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Do you know what I just realised? Sasuke had his first Sharingan that night according to the flashback / surpressed memory.. Strange that he had to have the sharingan awaken so much later, since usually such an event / stress would trigger Sharingan to evolve, thus this nights sharingan experience seems like something Kishi didn't plan earlier..

When Sasuke shows us the Sharingan for the first time he has 2 dots in his right eye, and one in the left eye. If nothing else it had progressed from the night in this flashback. It is hard to say if it was awakening then, or if he just didn't understand how to use it. Kishi obviously had planned the Itachi plot line when he created the manga, but if this detail was in his plans is difficult to say.

If you watch the Zabuza/Haku arc again you can see how the current storyline fits with his plan for the series when it was just getting started, this isn't some side story we are on. It is hard to say how much he had planned on beforehand.

digitalrurouni
Sun, 01-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I quite enjoyed this episode. I have been enjoying the entire Naruto series the most after this Sasuke/Itachi arc started. I know Sasuke is a douche and what not but he is just the most badass character out there available currently in the anime. I have been looking forward to this Jinchuriki fight quite a while now! Just awesome.

AngryGumball
Mon, 01-11-2010, 02:40 AM
liking or disliking the episode, its oddly sad to see Suigetsu and Juugo being tossed around and looking beaten so easily. If thats the case simply kill them get them out of the way.

Archangel
Mon, 01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
The new ED is very cute

Man, I can already tell that when the dub gets to this part, this guy is going to just be embarassing to watch.

And Madara used to be a Kage? Which village is Mizukage?

Zabuza's village, meaning he was probably the one he was trying to assassinate. Again comes proof that he might not have been such a bad guy after all, even if a bit of a pedo.

UChessmaster
Mon, 01-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Then maybe he`s the one that came up with the "kill all your school friends to graduate" idea that zabuza had to go through

Dark Dragon
Mon, 01-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Then maybe he`s the one that came up with the "kill all your school friends to graduate" idea that zabuza had to go through

Which also seems to be a really stupid idea since these villages doesn't seem to be big enough to supply that many new kids for them to be killing off the majority of new ninjas.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Oh don't exaggerate. They only killed off HALF of their classmates.

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 01-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Taka 142 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_142_%5B720p%5D%5B2978 C1BE%5D.mp4.torrent)

Taka 142 SD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_142_%5B480p%5D%5BF960 63AB%5D.mp4.torrent)