PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 252

David75
Wed, 01-06-2010, 12:57 AM
[DB]​_Bleach​_252​_[C0BE4614]​.avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b252.torrent)

Archangel
Wed, 01-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Lol, they really are playing bungee jump with the budget

Fantastic episode, however i predict that the 3 remaining ones will suck so the budget can be saved for the upcoming Ichigo vs Ulquiora fight

Kraco
Wed, 01-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Aye, it wasn't a bad episode. Kouga offered a much better fight than I thought he would. He seems to have nice abilities of his own. Although one needs to be like Kenpachi to rely on an ability alone against a bankai.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Hrm, his ability was pretty much the same as Aizen's zanpaktou's ability.

So figure Kouga is finished. Is Muramasa going to turn out to be even more powerful? Or did we just watch the climax.

Archangel
Wed, 01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Hrm, his ability was pretty much the same as Aizen's zanpaktou's ability.

So figure Kouga is finished. Is Muramasa going to turn out to be even more powerful? Or did we just watch the climax.

Not really, it doesn't seem much more than an optical illusion while Aizen can control all of his opponents 5 senses

And what is it with you and not watching previews? Don't you miss the golden cups like that?

Kraco
Wed, 01-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Muramasa should fade away if his master dies. They have taken this whole independence of zanpakutou idea far enough in any case.

MFauli
Wed, 01-06-2010, 03:36 PM
im catching up right now, am at episode 249. What iŽd like to ask:

Is the current ending from the same group/singer that did , at least parts of, the soundtrack for the (not so anymore) recently finished Casshern-series? It sounds so familiar.

Vorlath
Wed, 01-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Cool ep. But Kouga going it alone is a bit of an anti-climax. Still, this was a great filler. If we're gonna have fillers, I can't really complain about this last one. If only they'd all be this good. A few more eps, we'll see if a new twist doesn't develop.

Logrus
Thu, 01-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Nice replica of "a different fight" :P.

Though would have loved to see all those blade attack an target at least once :(
Good that Kouga doesnt have a Hollow Kouga :) to save his ass