PDA

View Full Version : New filler arc to start this month

antiravage
Mon, 01-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Apparently we have a new filler arc upon us. the jinchuuriki that will appear in it isn’t filler though, from what I gathered Kishi already drew all the jinchuuriki in the art book and in the manga. The anime team is going to pick one of those jinchuuriki to make a filler arc with him, possibly with him as the antagonist, I don’t know.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aHLCY8-Vg

KrayZ33
Mon, 01-04-2010, 02:49 PM
what else... they decided to take the most ugly and gay of them all

why not the big one on the right? with the sakkat

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 01-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Now for another full season of filler. YAY!!!

I was wondering where they would stop it before going to fillers.

redcat
Mon, 01-04-2010, 04:12 PM
apparently over a year of manga isnt enough.

didnt we already have ppl floating around in bubbles?

Kraco
Mon, 01-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aHLCY8-Vg

No way! Did we have a rasengan in the trailer?

Let's hope they hired a human to write the script for this filler and didn't fetch the monkeys back from the zoo.

RyougaZell
Mon, 01-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Dang. I would have preferred the girl besides Naruto. Oh well. Contrary to Kraco, I hope they got monkeys this time around. For Monkeys write better than the filler writers Naruto usually has. Or even better than Kishimoto himself.

Or they could just be Kubo-ing us again.

lilphatboi88
Tue, 01-05-2010, 02:28 AM
f this. anyone else feel cheated to have to watch fillers? It forces me to not watch.

Jessper
Tue, 01-05-2010, 03:20 AM
f this. anyone else feel cheated to have to watch fillers? It forces me to not watch.

Look out for being cheated out of that free tv show that you are technically stealing.

Not that I expect this arc to be any good, sadly.

ASSpirine
Tue, 01-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Was already expecting this, I think I mentioned this in a topic recently. Ah well, we had a great run of quality episodes with almost no fillers. We should be glad they didn't screw up those episodes.

digitalrurouni
Wed, 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Look out for being cheated out of that free tv show that you are technically stealing.

Not that I expect this arc to be any good, sadly.

That made me laugh. Fillers despite sucking are a fact of life so I just go with it.

arondruiz
Thu, 01-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Now for another full season of filler. YAY!!!

Less than half of a season actually. This arc is supposedly only planned to last until the end of March, which means it will be 10 episodes long.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-07-2010, 11:11 AM
/wrists

I'd be more excited about this because at least they are going to show a Jinchuuriki the manga skipped...but that's what they did with the 3-tails and they made him suck.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Less than half of a season actually. This arc is supposedly only planned to last until the end of March, which means it will be 10 episodes long.

1 season is a quarter of a year, ie 13 weeks.

Archangel
Thu, 01-07-2010, 04:45 PM
1 season is a quarter of a year, ie 13 weeks.

/me kills self

Motherfucking money grabbing assholes! Over a fucking year of manga material! FUCK!!

ASSpirine
Thu, 01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Yeah, but how fast were we going lately?
It wasn't the horrible 1.x manga chapter per episode.

Nowadays it was probably something like 2.x manga chapters per episode.

If they go back to the same pace as now, after the fillers, I won't mind at all.
Rather this then some frickin clone fights

Logrus
Thu, 01-07-2010, 06:31 PM
It went by fast but at the price of crap animation and .Gif Episodes :/

Hope they at least step that up or i wont even bother with the anime anymore.

Pandadice
Thu, 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM
yeah, the manga is only a couple of arcs ahead (is that a spoiler to say? :x)

dang it.. as much as i hate hate the idea of sitting through another filler arc in any way similar to the previous one, if it means we get episodes as awesome as these recent few in the future, i guess i'll just have to take it..

i really hpe they actually get writers and animators this time though.. i mean, there should really be a limit to how ridiculous the filler arcs can be....

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-08-2010, 01:00 PM
what else... they decided to take the most ugly and gay of them all

why not the big one on the right? with the sakkatIt makes sense though that they picked the guy they did, because he's the 7-tails. Makes it seem like Akatsuki saved the 3 most powerful ones for last.

antiravage
Fri, 01-08-2010, 01:28 PM
It makes sense though that they picked the guy they did, because he's the 7-tails. Makes it seem like Akatsuki saved the 3 most powerful ones for last.
Actually, that wasn’t the reason because he’s the 6-tails, not the7-tails. I think the reason they chose him is because if you look at the pics with the nine jinchuuriki together he’s the only one with no village. He has no forehead protector.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 01-09-2010, 04:11 PM
i think kishi has a contract saying the filler arcs have to be a substantially worse than anything he's ever written so that he looks like a genius in comparison.

RyougaZell
Sat, 01-09-2010, 11:16 PM
i think kishi has a contract saying the filler arcs have to be a substantially worse than anything he's ever written so that he looks like a genius in comparison.

No. Kubo owns that contract. He just lends it to Kishimoto.

Kuboing mode off now.

Anyway... seems the anime just confirmed on ep 142 just 3 jinchuuruki are left, thus the chances to see the rest of them is dead.

Archangel
Sat, 01-09-2010, 11:22 PM
No. Kubo owns that contract. He just lends it to Kishimoto.

Kuboing mode off now.

Anyway... seems the anime just confirmed on ep 142 just 3 jinchuuruki are left, thus the chances to see the rest of them is dead.

Lulz? The anime directors actually make the thing bearable, Kubo is the only one fucking up here.

Remember that awesome Hisagi episode that sucked major balls on paper? And this latest filler arc is absolutely brilliant ( in a filler perspective ).

So in closure, fuck Kubo and his life! Kuboing kuboing kuboing!

depthcharge
Sun, 01-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Get the writers from the latest beach filler and we would be half as happy compared to the regular writers for naruto.

RyougaZell
Wed, 01-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Lulz? The anime directors actually make the thing bearable, Kubo is the only one fucking up here.

Remember that awesome Hisagi episode that sucked major balls on paper? And this latest filler arc is absolutely brilliant ( in a filler perspective ).

So in closure, fuck Kubo and his life! Kuboing kuboing kuboing!

Bleach fillers are so un-interesting I haven't seen Bleach in over ten episodes.

Wait... that also happens with the normal story.

Never mind.

KUBOING!!!

Anyway... I still hate the fact of which Jinchuriki they choose.
I wanted the girl.

Can we say her name even if it hasn't been revealed on the anime or manga? Its was revealed on the Databooks. She's dead anyway.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-19-2010, 11:17 AM
I thought the current Bleach filler arc to be considerably more entertaining than the canon arc that they dropped it into the middle of.

I've always liked Bleach's full/multi-season filler arcs. I just wish they'd stop dropping them in the middle of the the canon arcs and making them not really fit into the timeline.

Assertn
Tue, 01-19-2010, 12:53 PM
I don't get it... aren't the 8 and 9 tails supposed to be the only ones left?

Archangel
Tue, 01-19-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't get it... aren't the 8 and 9 tails supposed to be the only ones left?

In the manga yes, but they're capitalizing on how the capture on the 7th jinchuriki was made off screen with this filler.

Same thing they did with the 3 tailed bijuu, only this time it will probably render better results since they have a personality base to work with

poopdeville
Tue, 01-19-2010, 03:19 PM
The manga showed three-tails getting captured. Orochimaru's involvement was the filler part.

Archangel
Tue, 01-19-2010, 03:22 PM
The manga showed three-tails getting captured. Orochimaru's involvement was the filler part.

Yah... in 1 page! That still left room for a whole lot of filler ( unfortunately )

Assertn
Tue, 01-19-2010, 03:43 PM
First of all, you mean the 6th jinchurriki.

Second of all... when you say off-screen, you mean as in he was already captured prior to the beginning of shippuuden, right? For those of you counting at home, there were 3 prior to Gaara that were captured.

Then Gaara, 2-tails, 3-tails, the old guy...
Which leaves 8-tails and 9-tails.

So apparently one of the first 3 escaped somehow, or is this going to be a flashback arc?

Archangel
Tue, 01-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Did you not hear Kisame mentioning in the anime that they were still 3 bijuus short from completing their objective?

RyougaZell
Tue, 01-19-2010, 05:12 PM
I still wish they had used Fuu, the 7-tail Jinchuriki instead of this 6-tail dude.

1 Tails - Gaara
2 Tails - Nii Yugito
3 Tails - Free... although the Jinchuriki's name was Yagura
4 Tails - Old guy aka Roshi
5 Tails - Han
6 Tails - The guy from the filler for which I won't say his name.
7 Tails - Fuu
8 Tails - Killerbee
9 Tails - Naruto

this info comes from Databooks. Its not on the manga. Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han and Fuu are all dead anyway.

Archangel
Tue, 01-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah, only she might not be a she. Kishi stated that he wasn't certain of the 7ths gender when he drew it and would leave that decision for a latter time

So for all we know you could be going gaga for chick with a penis ( pun totally intended )

RyougaZell
Tue, 01-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Meh... better a trap than a completely-looking-gay dude. Just look at Hideyoshi or Maria.

Archangel
Tue, 01-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Meh... better a trap than a completely-looking-gay dude. Just look at Hideyoshi or Maria.

Those 2 don't count because they have twin sisters, which to me looks very much like cheating

Assertn
Tue, 01-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Did you not hear Kisame mentioning in the anime that they were still 3 bijuus short from completing their objective?
Nah, havent been watching the anime.
But that's just setup for filler anyway.

Regardless of what the anime made Kisame say, basic math still applies. After Gaara was captured, the statue had 4 pupils. That makes 3 captured prior to Gaara.

UChessmaster
Tue, 01-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Nah, havent been watching the anime.
But that's just setup for filler anyway.

Regardless of what the anime made Kisame say, basic math still applies. After Gaara was captured, the statue had 4 pupils. That makes 3 captured prior to Gaara.

You are trying to make sense out of fillers.