PDA

View Full Version : All i want for Christmas is...

Assassin
Fri, 12-25-2009, 01:04 AM
It might be too late for some of you, and might not for others. But regardless, here's your chance to tell everyone what you would like, or would've liked, for Christmas.

Assertn
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:24 AM
I recently decided that I want a kindle.

Dark Dragon
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:29 AM
It would be great if Namco Bandai could officially confirmed an English localization of Tales of Vesperia for the Ps3.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-25-2009, 03:40 AM
I would have liked After-Xmas sales to happen before Xmas, so I can buy and wrap my presents by Xmas. :o

That would have been a good Xmas present.

If we're talking about things we didn't get (or won't be getting anytime soon) but want, then I'd be a 360.

David75
Fri, 12-25-2009, 04:09 AM
I would have liked After-Xmas sales to happen before Xmas, so I can buy and wrap my presents by Xmas. :o

That would have been a good Xmas present.

If we're talking about things we didn't get (or won't be getting anytime soon) but want, then I'd be a 360.

Easy, in my familly and my wife's, we decide for presents before X-mas and generally give them in the month after.
It really doesn't have to be the precise day, except for some precise gifts for children, but even then, the X-mas break being long, you do not have to rush.

When doing that way, you get many benefits:
No long wait or overcrowded shops
Discounts and so on.
It's so peaceful, you really get to enjoy your gift shopping that way.

As for my whishes, well not that much, I would mainly wish being able to be a student again, but that golden age is long gone. I get the most out of my life when learning, that's the reason behind that wish. My subjects would be maths, physics, languages.

Archangel
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:06 PM
I want happy memories <3

Marik
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:23 PM
I want Capcom to release a Street Fighter III 3rd Strike HD Remix. I also want a port of the SNES version of Turtles in Time with those stages that weren't in the Arcade version, without the Re-Shelling. I'll take The Simpsons Arcade game on Live Arcade as well.

Pandadice
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:51 PM
all i wanted was a video camera that recorded in 1080p, and I got it. charging it right now. it seems pretty sweet.

XanBcoo
Sat, 12-26-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm gonna be getting a proper bass amp. The one I have now is too small for live shows. I'd really like a digital loop pedal for my guitars, 'cause I'd spend hours using something like that. I guess I'll have to wait for my next birthday.

I also got a set of jumper cables, which is useful. But the box is filled with leftover Halloween candy. There's no way my cousin could have known that I don't eat candy, but it's still odd.

Animeniax
Mon, 12-28-2009, 10:37 PM
I recently decided that I want a kindle.
I don't like reading books electronically for some reason. I'm a bit of a touchy-feely guy so I like the feel of the paper in my hands as I read. Reading electronically makes me sleepy.

I wanted an HDTV for Christmas and a bunch of stuff for the house. I got these (easy since I bought the TV myself) and some other cool gifts (healthy supply of 5-hr Energy).