PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 477

Marik
Thu, 12-24-2009, 06:05 PM
mangastream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qnoi3numxzk) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/d38p33) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/477-18/1)

michelous
Thu, 12-24-2009, 06:50 PM
danzo is cheap

Carnage
Thu, 12-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Does he lose a sharingan for each life he uses up?

Raven
Thu, 12-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, it seems to be some kind of 9-lives system but it's probably not that simple.

WTF @ end...

Rikudo
Thu, 12-24-2009, 07:34 PM
It looks like Itachi left some of his chakra inside Sasuke just as Minato did inside Naruto. We'll probably learn more about roots next chapter before Danzou kick the bucket.

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Oh btw... didn't I tell you I picked up a new summon in my way here? I didn't? Well now I did.

Cheap.

Archangel
Thu, 12-24-2009, 07:57 PM
It looks like Itachi left some of his chakra inside Sasuke just as Minato did inside Naruto.

Yah... or maybe that's just genjutsu seeing how he got all up close and personal on Danzo's face and the tsukuyomi takes half a second to dish out?

So each sharingan equals a life... have to admit that i didn't see that particular shenanigan coming

Guess that means naruto will have to kill Sasuke 3 times? I'll enjoy seeing that <3

Logrus
Thu, 12-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Christmas makes more sence to me then this chapter. Better be Genjutsu from Sasukes part and nothing else like more hidden Chakra from Itachi or w/e.
Author you killed him get over it. Even though he was your best character <3

Sam98034
Fri, 12-25-2009, 01:51 AM
are you implying that Christmas is confusing?

And the Itachi thing kinda makes sense. He decided to plan it out if Madara ever tried to talk to Sasuke. It only makes sense that something would activate if Danzo attacked Sasuke.

12345p
Fri, 12-25-2009, 03:07 AM
Better be Genjutsu from Sasukes part ... Even though he [Itachi] was your best character <3That thought occurred to me at the end of this chapter as well. It makes sense that what is going on here is Danzou is caught in a Sasuke Genjitsu and not the other way around - and it makes sense to explain that Sasuke's friends (which in this case is just Sasuke) figuring out how Danzou uses his powers without actually fighting him.

Itachi was his best character. Even Sasuke didn't have the ability to rid the world of Orchimaru and heal cursed seals..

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-25-2009, 04:02 AM
"I'm batman"

seriously, you killed Itachi, and you killed his name, why do you insist on killing it again?

considering that each sharingan is really a "life", it still doesn't explain how danzou plans to win this one, he lost about 5 lives and only attacked once (without causing any damage), considering how things are going so far, he's got nothing.

as for the Hawk summonning? where? why? how? did he have a secret mentor we weren't told about? why didn't he use this to fight clay-face, when he needed to reach high attitudes?

redcat
Fri, 12-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Eyes on your arm giving extra lives doesn't even begin to make sense. even if it did, it seems like he's using them up like they are nothing.

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Eyes on your arm giving extra lives doesn't even begin to make sense.

Neither does having extra hearts to be honest.

Sidnne
Fri, 12-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Itachi has had the entire ninja world in a genjutsu since the alleged Uchiha annihilation. He used the genjutsu to make the whole world believe that the Uchiha's were dead. The world since then has been nothing but a mass illusion under Itachi's control.

fahoumh
Fri, 12-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Itachi has had the entire ninja world in a genjutsu since the alleged Uchiha annihilation. He used the genjutsu to make the whole world believe that the Uchiha's were dead. The world since then has been nothing but a mass illusion under Itachi's control.
So would that mean Kishi has a bigger hard-on for Itachi than Sasuke? And that would be a more reasonable plot device than a lot of the crap that's been force-fed to us for the past while.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-26-2009, 02:34 AM

I'm a fan of this plan. I'm excited! I wanna see Danzou double penetrated by them (figuratively of course) and immediately I want Naruto to fall to them ushering in an era of Uchiha rule.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 12-26-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm content with this chapter. It doesn't have to make a lot of sense as long as the action keeps up. So far, this is a pretty good fight. If the next chapter stops the fight for a long backstory about Roots I'll be disappointed. This story stopped making sense a long time ago anyway, so I say just give us lots of action scenes.

FaramirRat
Sun, 12-27-2009, 01:29 AM
as for the Hawk summonning? where? why? how? did he have a secret mentor we weren't told about? why didn't he use this to fight clay-face, when he needed to reach high attitudes?

This is exactly the thing that gives away the genjutsu theory, this whole fight from the time danzou saw sasuke has been an illusion is my bet.

Sidnne
Sun, 12-27-2009, 01:44 AM
This is exactly the thing that gives away the genjutsu theory, this whole fight from the time danzou saw sasuke has been an illusion is my bet.

If Sasuke is powerful enough to put both Danzou and Madara in a genjutsu, then we can all stop reading the manga now.

Pandadice
Sun, 12-27-2009, 08:22 PM
whoa.. i can't even wrap my head around this chapter to begin to understand it. hopefully the next one comes out and everything'll make sense O_o

Keno
Mon, 12-28-2009, 04:16 AM
I'm guessing the Itachi "summon" may be the first glimpse of Sasuke's MS. I'm guessing it's not genjutsu because Danzo actually believes he's the actual Itachi? Too much of sharingan crazyness going on for my poor analytical brain.

Vegechan
Mon, 12-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Concerning the Hawk, I've learned from watching Stargate SG-1, if a character in the story questions a Dues Ex Machina, that serves as enough of an explanation.

example:

Someone is teleported away at the very last possible second from an outside source that has yet to identify itself. By a character simply saying "Well, that was convenient." It distracts the viewer away of it being a plot device.

Something tells me "When did he get that hawk summon?" Will be the only explanation we'll get.

Either that, or Itachi has put himself into Sasuke somehow. It would explain his sudden use of the higher powered Sharingan abilities, these new summons (they could have been Itachi's) and the sudden power surge.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-28-2009, 01:39 PM
oh, I get what you're saying.
so, you think we'll get an explanation for the hawk itself (which is a glaring, but not critical), but not for anything important (such as why does Sasuke believe this shit? why can the sharingan do super immortal stuff).

basically, they're going to explain why one tree of this epileptic forest is taller, rather than explain why the rest of the trees are pink.

bunch of bastards,

Vegechan
Mon, 12-28-2009, 02:55 PM
As far as Itachi is concerned, we're forgetting something important. Naruto passing out the previous chapter.

I've modified my theory, instead of Itachi putting part of his chakra into Sasuke, it was in Naruto instead.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-28-2009, 03:23 PM
how many times do we need to say it.
Naruto ate Itachis big black cock.

there are photo evidence.

FaramirRat
Mon, 12-28-2009, 06:57 PM
If Sasuke is powerful enough to put both Danzou and Madara in a genjutsu, then we can all stop reading the manga now.

Madara isnt under the effect he is part of the illusion that sasuke created to trick danzou extreme but u never know :)

Sam98034
Tue, 12-29-2009, 03:36 AM
Madara isnt under the effect he is part of the illusion that sasuke created to trick danzou extreme but u never know :)

Huh? So Madara isn't even there?

And I'm pretty sure that the explanation is simply going to be that birds are Itachi's summon and Sasuke got it from Itachi, tada! I mean, think about it--the black crows ring a bell for anyone?

Archangel
Tue, 12-29-2009, 05:58 AM
I'll go with the theory that all the chapters these past few months have been one enormous genjutsu

10 tailed rinnegan/sharingan beast... can't believe you guys actually fell for that crap

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 12-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Sasuke's eyes in the second to last page look different. I wonder if Madara stepped in with some genjutsu.

Sidnne
Thu, 12-31-2009, 01:57 AM
None of you are really reading the manga, or this forum for that matter. I used a genjutsu on you.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 12-31-2009, 05:09 AM
The only plausible explanation we can come up with is that it's all one big illusion. Why even try to explain it any more? Just admit that the writing has gotten lazy and sloppy, and enjoy the action scenes.

Sidnne
Thu, 12-31-2009, 02:00 PM
Reminder: No Jump the next 2 weeks. Next chapter should be on Jan 13th.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Two weeks? Damn that's a long wait. I'll be back in college before the next chapter comes out. Guess I'll have to read a different manga.

EpyonNext
Thu, 01-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Anyone else remember the oro-snake the slithered out from under the rubble(presumably towards Itachi's dead body) right after the Sauske-Itachi fight?

Thats what I'm betting on for why Itachi is there.

UChessmaster
Thu, 01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
It got burned to death

EpyonNext
Fri, 01-08-2010, 10:44 AM
It got burned to death

You are right. I found the chapter with a burned out outline of the snake.

I also found this gem:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/07/

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 01-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Zetsu is a Tivo? I don't remember reading that.

Psyke
Fri, 01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Itachi's corpse? Hmmm I must have missed that....

samsonlonghair
Sat, 01-09-2010, 02:38 PM
So are you saying that Madara can manipulate corpses like Pein?

Sidnne
Sat, 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM

Why not? He did it with Obito's corpse.

digitalrurouni
Sun, 01-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Why not? He did it with Obito's corpse.

Wait what Obito's corpse? How do you mean?

poopdeville
Sun, 01-10-2010, 08:06 PM

It's plausible in principle. Pein wasn't the only ninja with a forbidden resurrection jutsu. Orochimaru brought back the First and Second Hokage.

Stitch
Mon, 01-11-2010, 09:40 PM
OMG where the fuck is 478?! It's been a month now. They don't even celebrate new years in japan. WTF

Dark Dragon
Mon, 01-11-2010, 10:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_New_Year

UChessmaster
Tue, 01-12-2010, 04:15 PM
There`s an episode this week, it`ll come out sometime between wednesday-saturday as always.