PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 141

Marik
Thu, 12-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Happy Holidays!

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 141 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=105421) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=105420)

[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 141 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_141_%5B720p%5D%5B3F04 D35A%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_141_%5B480p%5D%5B0E43 1F4C%5D.mp4.torrent)

No episode next week.

Exglitch
Thu, 12-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Hello everyone, first time poster....but I had to comment on this one. It seems like Hidden Leaf is severely underpowered at this point. I mean Hebi + Akatsuki? I didn't really see that coming. To top it all off Sasuke has some crazy new sharingan now....this is getting kind of rediculous. To be honest I am a Naruto fan and I wish the would give him some l33t skills to, but since hes retarded and Sharingan can control the 9 tails I guess hes guaranteed to get pwned, by either Madara or Sasuke.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 12-24-2009, 12:08 PM
we finally get to hear the rapping like its supposed to sound... and he already sounds g'd up.......yeahhhhhhh

RasenDori
Thu, 12-24-2009, 03:20 PM
8 tail beast, yo! I'm excited.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Ugh...so THAT'S the conclusion Sasuke came to. He hears that whole story, completely regrets what happens to his brother, and decides to do the exact OPPOSITE of what Itachi wanted? Sasuke is a real shithead.

So on the subject of the Mangekou, we now know the person has to die in your presence.

I didn't see a ritual or anything. So I guess that's it. The person closest to you dying in your presence is enough to wake the Mangekou.

Anyway, awesome episode until that last 10 seconds.

P.S. Sasuke's Mangekou looks stupid.

Penner
Thu, 12-24-2009, 08:20 PM
So, hes going to annihilate all of Konoha to get revenge on them for ordering Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan(?), which Itachi only decided to do because he loved Konoha more than his crazy clan and to prevent a possible all out war that would mean countless of innocent deaths...

Sasuke is indeed a real shithead o.O

P.S. Sasuke's Mangekou looks stupid.

Word.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-24-2009, 10:19 PM
So, hes going to annihilate all of Konoha to get revenge on them for ordering Itachi to wipe out the Uchiha clan(?), which Itachi only decided to do because he loved Konoha more than his crazy clan and to prevent a possible all out war that would mean countless of innocent deaths...

Sasuke is indeed a real shithead o.O

Word.

He's doing it because Konoha put his brother through this shit. He thinks it's unfair, painful, and sees it as the only way to express his feelings. Madara himself didn't look too empathetic in that last shot. He just looked all too happy to gain another Akatsuki member.

I really can't say if Madara's telling the entire truth here or anything. For one, his current persona greatly contrasts with the one he displayed in front of Pain.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-24-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm wondering how much of what Pain said Akatsuki's goals are is true. Madara's goals seem to just be the destruction of Konoha. But Pain said their goal is that whole "make nukes out of the tailed beasts and destroy the current world status quo" etc.

I wonder if they really intend to do that, or if Madara was even lying to Pain.

And if it is a lie, what DOES Madara want the tailed beasts for?

Also, the Cursed Seal IS gone. I wonder how many of Orochimaru's jutsu Sasuke doesn't have access to anymore.

He's doing it because Konoha put his brother through this shit. He thinks it's unfair, painful, and sees it as the only way to express his feelings.Oh well, since you put it that way, yeah, not knowing how to express your feelings is a totally non-shithead reason to wipe out an entire city.

At least now I know this series is probably going to end with Naruto vs. Sasuke 4 or 5.

frog hermit
Fri, 12-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Before hearing the truth Sasuke took itachi's word and was going to try and destroy Madara.

after hearing the truth (and itachi putting an auto amateruso set to kill Madara) he wants to join up with Madara?

I understand the hate for Konoha but he should NOT be following Madara. The truth and the auto kill eye should have been the clue , "don't follow this fucker"

I don't beleive it. I think sasuke is going to pull an itachi, in honor of him, and be a double agent, pretending to be with Akatsuki then when least expected.......switch. doing what his brother wanted

Although the current plot line leads to the obvious fight between naruto and sasuke. whatever that one dude did to defeat Madara, naruto is going to need to learn to defeat sasuke. I think that is clear. what is it? wood technique or something?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-25-2009, 01:59 AM
I don't beleive it. I think sasuke is going to pull an itachi, in honor of him, and be a double agent, pretending to be with Akatsuki then when least expected.......switch. doing what his brother wantedI hope that's the case. Because otherwise it's just stupid.

Kagari
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Ignoring the haters to say Sasuke's eye looks awesome, I fell off my chair 100 times this episode, best shippuden in a long time.

Super hyped for what's to come!!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-25-2009, 04:31 AM
Why does it have six points? Everyone elses sharingan has 3.

lilphatboi88
Fri, 12-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Yeah, I am guessing that flick to Sasuke's forehead did mean something. So Sasuke now has Mangekyou and a new ocular power that no Uchiha has gotten before?

Also, is next ep filler?

Kraco
Fri, 12-25-2009, 07:55 AM
Wanting to shake up Konoha's power structure a bit wouldn't be at all unexpected but wanting to destroy Konoha is very a childist aim, for sure. Regardless of how much Madara's words can be trusted, there was nonetheless something wrong about Konoha and for all Itachi and the clan Uchiha had to suffer, some heads should roll in Konoha. But only those old geezers'. Depending on Madara's credibility they are either fully responsible or at least guilty of negligence and very bad management.

But then again, maybe Sasuke is indeed a bit smarter. Who knows.

redcat
Fri, 12-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Also, is next ep filler?
no. maybe a little padding but no.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Wanting to shake up Konoha's power structure a bit wouldn't be at all unexpected but wanting to destroy Konoha is very a childist aim, for sure. Regardless of how much Madara's words can be trusted, there was nonetheless something wrong about Konoha and for all Itachi and the clan Uchiha had to suffer, some heads should roll in Konoha. But only those old geezers'. Depending on Madara's credibility they are either fully responsible or at least guilty of negligence and very bad management.Now, see, if Sasuke had said at the end "I'm going to kill Danzou and the two councilors." I'd have totally gotten that. But saying he's going to destroy Konoha? Fuck that.

Shadow Skill
Fri, 12-25-2009, 08:25 PM
That's ok, he just needs a teddy bear and a hug. :P

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-26-2009, 01:40 AM
That episode kicked ass! and I am also glad that everyone else has similar thoughts as me about Sasuke being a little shit head. DAMNIT!
Then again, I can see his point of view, because of the hidden leaf, he lost his family, clan, AND his brother... wouldn't you wanna fuck em up a little?

Marik
Sat, 12-26-2009, 06:44 PM
[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 141 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_141_%5B720p%5D%5B3F04 D35A%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_141_%5B480p%5D%5B0E43 1F4C%5D.mp4.torrent)

KrayZ33
Sun, 12-27-2009, 12:16 PM
these last 2 episodes were probably the best I've seen in naruto, story wise...
for the first time, I didn't get bored watching flashbacks.
and Itachis death became more "heroic" in the end, which is a big plus too.

isso
Mon, 12-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Damn, as I speculated earlier, Itachi did love his brother... And that he would never had lost to Sasuke, but that he wanted to..

I think that Itachi want's Sasuke to become the best among the Uchiha.

digitalrurouni
Mon, 12-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Hell yeah I would be pissed too at the people who forced my brother to make a decision like that! I would want revenge as well! Sure Sasuke is not the brightest bulb but the dude is undeniably badass. At least he is doing something interesting which is more than can be said of the main character of the anime/manga who even happens to be what the show/manga is named after.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Hell yeah I would be pissed too at the people who forced my brother to make a decision like that!And yet the person who actually had to make the decision, Itachi, apparently believed that they were right. That wiping out the Uchiha was the right thing to do.

It's not as if they could have forced him to wipe out the Uchiha if he didn't want to. He certainly had confidence that he could kill Danzou at any time if he'd felt like it.

Kagari
Wed, 12-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Maybe sasuke doesn't trust Madara, and will eventually honor his brother...

Itatchi wanted to protect the leaf, sacrificed everything for that dream. And he wanted Madara away from Sasuke. Sasuke might know that well, and be planning something else.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 12-30-2009, 04:00 AM
They'll probably make a statue for Itachi

Assertn
Wed, 12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
They'll probably make a statue for Itachi
They as in who?
Its not like Konoha can acknowledge Itachi as a hero. The whole plan was meant for Itachi to take the fall in place of the higher ups.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-31-2009, 12:47 AM
I imagine that while Sasuke is killing those higher ups he's probably gonna spread the truth about Itachi a little.

lilphatboi88
Thu, 12-31-2009, 02:34 AM
They as in who?
Its not like Konoha can acknowledge Itachi as a hero. The whole plan was meant for Itachi to take the fall in place of the higher ups.

Konoha is also its citizens. The villagers, led by the current hokage can realize that Itachi made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the village.

The villagers had no idea about the truth, therefore they can change their minds.

ASSpirine
Thu, 12-31-2009, 09:13 AM
I imagine that while Sasuke is killing those higher ups he's probably gonna spread the truth about Itachi a little.

Would it be any good?
Why would the villagers believe Sasuke? The one that became a rogue ninja to join Orochimaru.

antiravage
Thu, 12-31-2009, 10:27 AM
And the one who just joined akatsuki and wants to destroy his own village.

lilphatboi88
Thu, 12-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Would it be any good?
Why would the villagers believe Sasuke? The one that became a rogue ninja to join Orochimaru.

Naruto will tell everyone in Konoha to "believe it"

Kagari
Fri, 01-01-2010, 03:36 AM
Naruto will tell everyone in Konoha to "believe it"

heh, 10 cookies for making me choke on my drink :D

I don't see anyone in the leaf village honoring Itatchi, Sasuke maybe has a chance... but he's had a messed up life, and it just got even messier. He's probably gonna just attack the leaf :eek:

lilphatboi88
Fri, 01-01-2010, 11:11 PM
why Sasuke? What has or will he accomplish? Itachi sacrificed his life for the village.

antiravage
Sun, 01-03-2010, 12:46 PM
It seems like if Sasuke was on Itachi's shoes he would take the uchiha's side and not the village's. He understands Itachi's choice but he would've done things different. Sasuke puts the uchiha clan and Itachi above the village. Don't forget what his dad said to him: "don't follow your brother's footsteps". The village is an enemy for the uchiha, and thus Sasuke's enemy.

But this is just me trying to find out why would Sasuke decide to kill every konoha citizen.

Kraco
Sun, 01-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Sasuke never went through what Itachi did. It's a moot point trying to judge what Sasuke might have done using his current personality as a point of comparison.

One thing to remember is that if a genocide was an acceptable tool for the Konoha leaders regarding the Uchiha situation, they also accepted the possibility any other clan of Konoha might face the same fate. Live by the sword, die by the sword. So, from Konoha's point of view Sasuke's decision is not unreasonable.

Azonalanthious
Sun, 01-03-2010, 11:52 PM
But this is just me trying to find out why would Sasuke decide to kill every konoha citizen.

Just thought I would point out that 'destroy the hidden leaf' doesn't automaticly mean 'kill everyone.' It could mean anything from taking the elders out of power and bringing Uchiha (ie Sauske) rule a reborn village to breaking the village back into the individual rootless clans it started as to (yes) killing everyone. Not arguing for any one of those specific options, just that I think its a big assumption to immediately think he is planning wholesale slaughter based on what we've seen thus far.

redcat
Mon, 01-04-2010, 08:19 AM
sasuke isn't going to kill everyone in konoha. look how pissed he was at itachi for killing off a village. it wouldn't make any sense. not to mention he wouldn't even let suigetsu kill random no name ninja. i just dont see it happening.

isso
Mon, 01-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Do you remember episode 126 in Shippuuden, that was when I understood that Itachi wasn't that evil croock he wanted people to think he was...

antiravage
Mon, 01-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Itachi is a mass murderer. It was his mission, but he is still responsible for his acts. At the eyes of the uchiha clan Itachi is still evil. At the eyes of the village, he’s a konoha shinobi who fulfilled his duty.

ASSpirine
Tue, 01-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Itachi is a mass murderer. It was his mission, but he is still responsible for his acts. At the eyes of the uchiha clan and the entire village Itachi is still evil. At the eyes of the village higher ups, he’s a konoha shinobi who fulfilled his duty.

Only a handful of people know the truth.

AngryGumball
Tue, 01-05-2010, 08:59 AM
you know if they can give us X episodes of Madara talking to Sasuke. Why can we not have Kakashi talking Sasuke down.

I'm still a bit sad that we will never get the Kakashi vs Kabuto great fight after they have simply dismissed Itachi and Orochimaru. I'll never forget episode 55ish where Kakashi delivered that great line to Kabuto are you going to keep running from me or whatever. I feel robbed for remembering it what 4-5 years later and still clinging to that as a promised battle.

Can someone explain to me if there was something really wrong about Itachi did he have some kind of ailment(cancer?) or Was he possessed by something else that caused him to not fight in top form. Do I trust what madra said how its all plotted out. So it was all a lie about needing second set of Sharingan eyes? Or why was Itachi really losing his eyesight?

Kraco
Tue, 01-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I'm still a bit sad that we will never get the Kakashi vs Kabuto great fight after they have simply dismissed Itachi and Orochimaru. I'll never forget episode 55ish where Kakashi delivered that great line to Kabuto are you going to keep running from me or whatever. I feel robbed for remembering it what 4-5 years later and still clinging to that as a promised battle.

Kakashi vs Kabuto great fight? I doubt Kabuto would really have any chance whatsoever against Kakashi in a serious fight. He might be able to survive long enough to escape. Well, at least the Kabuto that used to be. Who knows about this new Kabuto infested by Oro-cancer. Although I doubt it would make much difference since Kakashi has also got stronger.

Meaningless fights are meaningless. Kabuto especially knows that, not being a fighter but a doctor.

AngryGumball
Wed, 01-06-2010, 09:32 PM
I think you underestimate the level of each shinobi and how they were building up the enemies at the time setting of that time. Kabuto was being made out to be an equal and a rival of Kakashi.

digitalrurouni
Wed, 01-06-2010, 11:46 PM
I think you underestimate the level of each shinobi and how they were building up the enemies at the time setting of that time. Kabuto was being made out to be an equal and a rival of Kakashi.

I completely disagree with your post about Kabuto being an equal with Kakashi.

I think Itachi was suffering from a few things one of which was his eyes were going blind, not to mention the ailment you mentioned where he kept constantly throwing up blood.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 01-06-2010, 11:52 PM
I completely disagree with your post about Kabuto being an equal with Kakashi.

Kakashi would own Kabuto.

depthcharge
Thu, 01-07-2010, 05:43 AM
No offense but...

What would Kakashi owned Kabuto with? 60lb of dogmeat?

Kabuto would summon 6000lb of snake to eat Kakashi's butt and his dogmeat.

YUmmy dogmeat! saz-the great snake Manda.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-07-2010, 07:12 AM
YUmmy dogmeat! saz-the great snake Manda.

FYI Manda's dead.

And not all battles are summon battles, despite what the latest episodes seem to suggest.

If anything, it's currently Sharingan > all.

More correctly, Rinnegan >(?) Mangekyo Sharingan > all.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Also, considering the way Kabuto was the last time they showed him, I'm expecting a pretty massive powerup for him the next time they show him.

Kraco
Thu, 01-07-2010, 01:16 PM
The next time we see him, he might not be Kabuto anymore. Just some nameless horror from a Lovecraftian abyss.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Kakashi would own Kabuto.

With what, the Mangekyou? Kabuto could take down Kakashi in the hour it takes that thing to work. I seem to remember Kabuto wiping the floor with Naruto (granted that was a long time ago), and he was very cunning when he overcame Tsunade's limb reversal technique. He's at least as fast as Kakashi, he's a healer whereas Kakashi's trump card zaps all his energy, and he's at least as intelligent. The only area he may falter in is Kakashi has better fighting instinct, and that will come to Kabuto with age and experience.

Kraco
Thu, 01-07-2010, 05:03 PM
I haven't seen a single episode presenting Kabuto as an excellent fighter but many episodes presenting him as an exceptional doctor. In fact, even the pre-Shippuuden Naruto managed to surprise him in a fight.

It's all the same how good a healer he is if he's dead after the first strike. Kakashi should know to finish it for good and not let him heal himself.

Kakashi has used all his time to train fighting abilities. Kabuto must have divided his between doctoring, spying, and fighting. It makes zero sense he would be anywhere near Kakashi's level.

Archangel
Thu, 01-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Kakashi has used all his time to train fighting abilities. Kabuto must have divided his between doctoring, spying, and fighting. It makes zero sense he would be anywhere near Kakashi's level.

That's an impossible battle to predict seeing as we haven't seen any of the effects his body suffered from his fusion with Orochimaru

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-07-2010, 08:14 PM
That's an impossible battle to predict seeing as we haven't seen any of the effects his body suffered from his fusion with Orochimaru

Yeah, well we didn't take into account that Kakashi can literally READ everything Kabuto's doing either. This was solely from a skills perspective.

And I can't remember a single instance of Kabuto using any form on ninjutu neither. So far, that leaves him with some decent taijutsu, scalpal-hands and superhealing.

Since someone mentioned the Tsunade fight, can you imagine Kakashi being grabbed by Naruto like that? (granted, it was pretty stupid for Kabuto too. If you've got scalpels, why didn't you just cut his tendons with your other hand?)

Archangel
Thu, 01-07-2010, 08:28 PM
He was just overconfident, he was fighting a 14 year old failure

AngryGumball
Sun, 01-10-2010, 05:28 AM
I haven't seen a single episode presenting Kabuto as an excellent fighter

No offense man then you missed Kabuto standing toe to toe with Tsunade.

Just in general, I'm really not talking about how Kabuto has evolved into whatever he is now. Just the storylines if they were written differently and Kabuto wasn't a throw away character as he appears to be now.

Kabuto clearly has the cunning to match Kakashi in my book, and has shown it in previous episodes of the past. Regardless of how everything has turned out now, I'm saying the story they were presenting back then was leading those two up to a epic battle and I'm sad the creator/writer chose to go in a different direction that did not give resolution to Orochimaru and to Kabuto as epic fighters. Also sad that Itachi has been written out that way as well.

I also do not buy Kakashi in anyway as a Hokage thats just not his interest nor have they ever shown it imo.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 01-10-2010, 07:02 AM
No offense man then you missed Kabuto standing toe to toe with Tsunade.

Sure we do. When she wasn't afraid of blood anymore, he got floored in my memory.

Kabuto clearly has the cunning to match Kakashi in my book, and has shown it in previous episodes of the past.

Perhaps, but he's got nothing to back that up with. It's like Shikamaru thinking up to 50 steps ahead and having 200 scenarios in his head already. It doesn't help if he losses in all of them.

I also do not buy Kakashi in anyway as a Hokage thats just not his interest nor have they ever shown it imo.

Kakashi showed as much interest in being Hokage as Tsunade did. All he wants to do is read ero-books and look at his friend's grave while she just wanted to gamble and get pissed.

All he needs is a "there's nobody but you" scenario, and someone to kick his butt every now and then.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Who mentioned Kabuto was Kakashi's equal in the anime? I can't remember. I'm not saying that makes it true, but Kabuto seems to have built quite a little reputation if people are putting him on par with the Copy Ninja, especially considering his age. I do agree if he weren't a throwaway character we could really see what he was capable of.

I forgot all about Tsunade's fear of blood.. how ridiculous was that anyway.

digitalrurouni
Tue, 01-12-2010, 11:39 PM
I am laughing quite hard at the people who keep saying Kabuto > Kakashi.

AngryGumball
Wed, 01-13-2010, 08:09 PM
and I'm laffing at you for thinking we are saying he is better, I am merely saying I wanted to see the fight they were setting up between them. but gratz on turning it around to suit your trolling post.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
By the way, doesn't Kakashi have mangekyo sharringan now? Isn't Kabuto just totally boned?

Buffalobiian: rofl.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 01-13-2010, 09:45 PM
By the way, doesn't Kakashi have mangekyo sharringan now?

He does, but it takes him longer to aim than does a noob playing her first FPS. Maybe it was just the anime dragging things out to match the Sasori fight.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 09:48 PM
That was like 100 episodes ago, i bet he could snipe the wings off a butterfly by now

Buffalobiian
Wed, 01-13-2010, 09:53 PM
That was like 100 episodes ago, i bet he could snipe the wings off a butterfly by now

If he's close enough to see it.

He's nowhere near as bad as Itachi, but his loss was noticeable nonetheless.

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
:confused:

When has he displayed signs of weak sight?

Buffalobiian
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:40 PM
:confused:

When has he displayed signs of weak sight?

He hasn't displayed signs of "weak" sight, but the fact that he admits he knows the diminishing sight as a side effect means he is already suffering from a "noticeable loss of sight".

Archangel
Wed, 01-13-2010, 10:59 PM
He hasn't displayed signs of "weak" sight, but the fact that he admits he knows the diminishing sight as a side effect means he is already suffering from a "noticeable loss of sight".

Not really, it might very well just mean he also found that Uchiha shrine Itachi told Sasuke about.

I'm sure his MS didn't just pop out of nowhere, there had to be something to activate and since battle is out of the question study is probably it

Buffalobiian
Wed, 01-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Not really, it might very well just mean he also found that Uchiha shrine Itachi told Sasuke about.

I'm sure his MS didn't just pop out of nowhere, there had to be something to activate and since battle is out of the question study is probably it

He most likely studied to get it, but I still stand by that everything he said about the loss of vision implied first-hand information.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-21-2010, 12:01 AM
It's my understanding that the Mangekyou takes a bit of your sight every time you use it.

If that's the case, I'm guessing Kakashi hasn't used it since his battle with Diedara.

Archangel
Thu, 01-21-2010, 12:12 AM
It's my understanding that the Mangekyou takes a bit of your sight every time you use it.

If that's the case, I'm guessing Kakashi hasn't used it since his battle with Diedara.

Actually, according to Itachi your eyes "begin a slow descent into the darkness" the moment you achieve them so by that i'd take it that using them or not you'll get blind eventually

That said i'm sure that the more you use it the faster it happens

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I think I just kind of assumed using Mangekyou was bad because of it making your eyes bleed and all, but then I remembered that pretty much only Amaterasu actually does that.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Amaterasu results in eye-bleeding, but that could be because you actually open your eyes for ages. Tsukiyomi only needs to be activated for a second for someone to be dragged into days of torment.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Uh, since when does holding your eye open cause it to bleed?

Which is not even the case anyway because Amaterasu causes their eye to start bleeding before they even open it.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 01-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Uh, since when does holding your eye open cause it to bleed?

Which is not even the case anyway because Amaterasu causes their eye to start bleeding before they even open it.

That only started happening in the last Sasuke vs Itachi arc (same with immediate backlash from using Tsukiyomi), from what we saw. It could well be because Amaterasu has already caused so much stress and damage to the eye that preparing to use it already makes it start bleeding.

Why is Sasuke getting it then? I have no idea, since transferring Amaterasu between people seems pretty BS in the first place.

For clarification, it's not actually holding it open, but holding an activated Mangekyo Sharingan open and actively using its powers.

ASSpirine
Fri, 01-22-2010, 07:25 AM
I also can't recall his eyes bleeding during the Jiraiya Itachi/Kisame fight.
Could it be that his eyes only started bleeding due to the combination of his illness (still want to know what illness it is) and the detoriation of his eye-sight.

I'm not sure that the mangekyou has to be longer activated with Amaterasu or another mangekyou jutsu. He only has to look at the victim and the flames appear. It's not that he has to keep following his victim with his eyes.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-22-2010, 10:55 AM
I also can't recall his eyes bleeding during the Jiraiya Itachi/Kisame fight.
Could it be that his eyes only started bleeding due to the combination of his illness (still want to know what illness it is) and the detoriation of his eye-sight.I think the logical explanation here is "Kishi thought it would look badass and hadn't thought it up yet at that point".

I mean, it DOES look badass, and you know that move is serious when it makes your eye bleed every time you use it. Much like Mangekyou not looking any different from a regular Sharingan the first time it was shown, I don't think Kishi put full thought into how he wanted it to look when he introduced it offscreen during the their escape from Jirayia.

Archangel
Fri, 01-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Badass? It's like Kishi is trolling us for calling him a emo all the time by doing this! Next in line is the "I cut myself no jutsu"

AngryGumball
Sat, 01-23-2010, 12:42 AM
I think the logical explanation here is "Kishi thought it would look badass and hadn't thought it up yet at that point".

This, and now its overplayed with sasuke getting it the first time we see him doing it. Game is over son!