PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 251

Marik
Tue, 12-22-2009, 09:23 PM
[DB] Bleach 251 [FC101BC5].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b251.torrent)

Next episode airs January 5th.

Archangel
Wed, 12-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Wow... Kouga's a prick O_o

How very ironic that after all his talk of how Zanpakutō's should follow their instinct Muramasa was the only one who had been betrayed by his wielder and the only one who still remained loyal to him

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-24-2009, 04:46 AM
What a tweest!

Kraco
Fri, 12-25-2009, 02:34 PM
The shinigami were unbelievably lousy back in Kouga's time. Unless he was really exceptional back then, he won't have a snowball's chance against these heroes of the later days. Now with Muramasa lying on the ground, what can he do anyway? I have troubles seeing what manner of a climax they can build here.

Archangel
Fri, 12-25-2009, 09:21 PM
The shinigami were unbelievably lousy back in Kouga's time. Unless he was really exceptional back then, he won't have a snowball's chance against these heroes of the later days. Now with Muramasa lying on the ground, what can he do anyway? I have troubles seeing what manner of a climax they can build here.

Well... technically he slayed him so maybe he'll come back more obedient than ever?

Kraco
Sat, 12-26-2009, 03:52 AM
Hmm... Does Muramasa getting slain mean all the zanpakutou he separated from their masters earlier will also suddenly snap back to their normal states, losing their humanoid bodies? Those reincarnations were strange so surely they should return now if ever.

Still, Muramasa's power won't work on Ichigo anymore so the ugly dude better have some other skills as well to offer us a good fight to end the arc.

Penner
Sat, 12-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Hmm.. is the fillers over soon? if so, ill marathon through all the eps i have saved up for maximum enjoyment ^^

Archangel
Sat, 12-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Hmm.. is the fillers over soon? if so, ill marathon through all the eps i have saved up for maximum enjoyment ^^

There are still 4 fillers episodes left

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-27-2009, 05:35 AM
Is that arc finally over in the manga yet, or are we gonna end up with another 20 episodes of Espada battles and then ANOTHER filler arc and still not have that arc be finished?

redcat
Sun, 12-27-2009, 11:28 AM
it's not over, although it seems to be getting close story wise. but in terms of time I can see it taking several more months worth of chapters to finish.

DayoftheDante
Thu, 12-31-2009, 05:56 AM
Nobody watched the Shinigami Illustrated at the end with Byakuya and his grandpa? I thought it was funny.

Shadow Skill
Tue, 01-05-2010, 07:09 PM
I saw it and it got me thinking Kouga is Byakuya's dad. I don't believe we've ever seen him mentioned before or maybe I just didnt pay any attention if he was. :/

That might explain why he's been fixated on protecting Muramasa. I guess we;ll find out next episode. Hopefully I'm wrong, Kouga is an idiot.