PDA

View Full Version : TV: Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Penner
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:58 PM
For ya'll who don't know it yet, this is a 1hour Star Wars special episode of Family Guy.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7427/somethingsomethingsomet.jpg

I just finished watching it and i strongly recommend it to anyone thats a fan of Family Guy....this shit is HILARIOUS.

I give it 5/5 Deathstars on the awesome meter.

Edit: added poster

darkshadow
Fri, 12-18-2009, 04:22 PM
I just finished watching it myself, and yeah it was pretty damn hilarious.
I was already cracking up good when the "snow monster" appeared and yelled "COOKIE" xD.

Definitly watch this if you can.

Sapphire
Fri, 12-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Family Guy? Hilarious? Okay I'm going to have to see this

Logrus
Sat, 12-19-2009, 07:10 AM
hahaha forgot that there should have been a post for this xD
Yoda was the best btw XDD Those sketches made me burst.

And who can forget the awesome Dolph Lundgren workout hahahaha

Death BOO Z
Sat, 12-19-2009, 08:26 AM
I didn't get the Yoda part, who was it supposed to be?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 12-19-2009, 01:42 PM
some dude from an episode where chris works at some store.. that guys the manager and he always just wants to talk about movies.

this was fuckin great. the last 2 lines made me laugh the hardest. seth green + seth mcfarlane = <3

Archangel
Sun, 12-20-2009, 09:31 AM
That was great, i laughed my ass off

There should be a sequel right? Is it already scheduled to air?

rockmanj
Wed, 12-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Lol @ "Zima soup" it was pretty good.

Raven
Thu, 12-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Was entertaining enough. I never really get any laugh out loud moments with these specials though, it's mainly a silent wry smile. But hey, that's me.

Idealistic
Sat, 12-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Hmmmm I was told it wasn't as good as the first one. I guess I'll have to go find out for myself.

EDIT: Saw it.... It really wasn't as good as the first. Still some funny parts, but most of the time I think they were trying WAAAY too hard.

Animeniax
Sun, 02-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Hmmmm I was told it wasn't as good as the first one. I guess I'll have to go find out for myself.

EDIT: Saw it.... It really wasn't as good as the first. Still some funny parts, but most of the time I think they were trying WAAAY too hard.
Just watched this movie and I have to agree. There were some awesome jokes and clever moments, but overall it's not as good as the first and it seemed forced, like they had to make deadline or a quick buck. I didn't care for the "real world" humor like the references to other shows the creators are involved in.

My favorite part is the AT-AT hurting its shin.