PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 386

Marik
Wed, 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?odtzzjumit2) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/30is98) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/386-15/1)

No Shonen Jump Next Week.

michelous
Wed, 12-16-2009, 06:36 PM
dang that was a cool chapter
tousen's hollow form was a fly
the end was sick as well
what was does page 21 say

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Tousen the fly? Lame

Tousen dead? Awesome. He sucks.

darkshadow
Wed, 12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Tousen turned into one nasty looking thing. Cool chapter though.

redcat
Wed, 12-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Tousen turned into one nasty looking thing. Cool chapter though
page 7 was thick with irony

Logrus
Wed, 12-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Loved that hisagi made the final blow on tousen and wrapped up the fighting to 1 chapter not 10.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 12-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Tousen the fly? Lame.

I don't know. What could be a more fitting form for a character that buzzes around your head constantly making annoying sounds and never seems to go away?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
I liked how his sight became his downfall. He chose to use it instead of his other senses and will be done in because of it. Nicely played, although I can see him getting out of it somehow...

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-16-2009, 08:47 PM
I don't know. What could be a more fitting form for a character that buzzes around your head constantly making annoying sounds and never seems to go away?

Pfft... I'll give you that one.

It IS fitting...

Nadouku
Wed, 12-16-2009, 09:25 PM
What a quick end for Tousen, right after he just destroyed Komamura. Something tells me that a Tousen larva will escape and he'll be "reborned". I get that vibe from a fly.

LaZie
Wed, 12-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Flies were not always meant for a long life anyway, but Tousen's was only for 30 seconds.

FireEmblem
Thu, 12-17-2009, 01:49 AM
Wasn't Hisagi just laying on the ground?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-17-2009, 03:30 AM
it proves again that only pretty guys can win in bleach.
the art was horrible, but the dialog was superb, ("you're uglier than I thought"-Classic!)
the artpage (22) makes it seem like Gin is the big bad guy, I wonder if it's intentional..

Archangel
Thu, 12-17-2009, 08:53 AM
it proves again that only pretty guys can win in bleach.
the art was horrible, but the dialog was superb, ("you're uglier than I thought"-Classic!)
the artpage (22) makes it seem like Gin is the big bad guy, I wonder if it's intentional..

More like it makes it look he's just crawling around the shadows waiting for his time to strike. To strike whom? I couldn't say...

Anyway this chapter wasn't half bad, at least they got rid of him fast and in a fitting manner

animus
Thu, 12-17-2009, 05:22 PM
The chapter turned out as much as I expected. Komamura being just as lame despite his inner monologue for the past 2-3 chapters, Tousen's Resurrecion being terrible, as well as an unspectacular way of ending Tousen, that is if it's really the end.

Anyways, unexpected was who do did it and how quickly it came.

Archangel
Thu, 12-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Lol yeah, even if his rank is that of a captain Komamura has officially been reduced to canon fooder after this chapter

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Flies were not always meant for a long life anyway, but Tousen's was only for 30 seconds.
And he didn't even get to mate in the brief time, he's a loser fly.
Silly fun chapter, his calling someone else ugly when he's a fly. Dying because he can see, years of development for him to be squashed the moment after his friends finally, heh, saw the truth about him.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Well all that ugliness aside he did demonstrate how powerfull his ressurecion was. I mean it knocked down/owned Komamura Bankai like it was nothing. I don't even wanna know how insanely strong Aizen would be if he decides to do something like that.

I have to say that Hisagi used Kazeshini in a awesome way. Much like Kira did when he beheaded that other guy.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Well all that ugliness aside he did demonstrate how powerfull his ressurecion was. I mean it knocked down/owned Komamura Bankai like it was nothing. I don't even wanna know how insanely strong Aizen would be if he decides to do something like that.

I have to say that Hisagi used Kazeshini in a awesome way. Much like Kira did when he beheaded that other guy.

Hasn't Kenpachi beaten up his Bankai too?

Edit:
Archangel, that was sick.
Gin:"Oh, chantless in the 90's, scary"
Aizen: "Oh, I messed it up, that wasn't even a third of it's power"
Gin:"Lolz stupid Fox""

*This reenactment may have been exagerated for entertainment purposes.

Archangel
Thu, 12-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Aizen also pwned him before he could even get bankai out...

darkshadow
Fri, 12-18-2009, 03:35 AM
Kenpachi and Komamura were about to fight, but they never did. Komamura left the fight early.