PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 476

Marik
Wed, 12-16-2009, 01:05 PM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1rmwgynu3mm) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/dcdxn4) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/476-14/1)

No Shonen Jump Next Week.

rockmanj
Wed, 12-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Did Naruto seriously just have a panic attack? And I knew genjutsu was coming...sigh. That would have been a bad-ass death.

Assertn
Wed, 12-16-2009, 01:21 PM
I would've been pleasantly surprised with this chapter if Danzo ended with this. Of course, Kishimoto can't afford to kill off a character without squeezing five weeks worth of fighting from them first.

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Naruto shows again why he sucks and why he should not be made Hokage. Ever.

God damn it. Kishimoto again pulled out a damn Genjutsu out of his ass. If Danzou would have died there it would have been awesome. But of course, he can't die that soon because he has the power of 10 sharingan! Meh...

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-16-2009, 01:34 PM
does speaking with our eyes mean that Danzou has sharingan in his mouth?

He still has a point though, if he wasn't an ungrateful scheming bastard, Danzou would be a hell of a good ninja.

I find it amusing that Sasuke still has duck-wings-arms, even without the curse-seal thing.

ofcourse, it's irritating that the plot is moved forward again by the sharingan, with Itachi's big black cock stirring up in Naruto body. it's so annoying.

Sidnne
Wed, 12-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Naruto needs to man up, even Sakura is being more of a man than he is right now. This chapter just killed any remaining badassardry that Naruto had gained from the Pein fight.

And why does every fight take place on a bridge?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 12-16-2009, 04:51 PM
genjutsu is beyond played out. but as much as I wanted danzho to be dead in all his eva esque glory... that was a pretty good fakeout.

michelous
Wed, 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
genjustu is one of the biggest cop outs used

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 12-16-2009, 05:22 PM
That was kind of a good chapter, within the realm of what one can reasonably expect from a Naruto chapter. Danzou made a pretty nice speech, and even if it was fake, it was nice to see someone get squashed and obliterated like that. And yeah, nice fake out.

Assertn
Wed, 12-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Genjutsu shouldn't work on a sharingan user... especially a mangekyou sharingan user.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 12-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Genjutsu shouldn't work on a sharingan user... especially a mangekyou sharingan user.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think that having multiple Sharingans should make you better at genjutsu and what not.

Sidnne
Wed, 12-16-2009, 09:37 PM

Well, in this case, it seems to have contributed to Sasuke's shock at the end of the chapter.

Normally, I'm opposed to genjutsu cop-outs, but I feel like this one was done tastefully.
I doubt think there was a doubt in anyone's mind that Danzou was is no danger at any point during this chapter. He is far too cunning and powerful, and a guy like him doesn't live this long and with such reknown and notoriety only to be squashed in a second by a boy.
And frankly, I would have been disappointed if Danzou had been defeated that quickly.

Also, the way he casually and calmly appeared behind Sasuke and said "From here on out we speak with our eyes," was pretty badass.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Wed, 12-16-2009, 11:18 PM
This fight is looking to be one giant sharingan wank fest which will end in Danzo's super ultimate sharingan technique. Then Madara will bail out Sasuke and the whole cycle starts over again.

Tyreal
Thu, 12-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Am I the only one that thinks maybe what Itachi left for Naruto just started to take effect when he fell down? To me it looked like Naruto was considering killing Sasuke and then all of a sudden he falls over? Possibly meaning that whatever Itachi left with him is activating.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 12-17-2009, 03:13 AM
Am I the only one that thinks maybe what Itachi left for Naruto just started to take effect when he fell down? To me it looked like Naruto was considering killing Sasuke and then all of a sudden he falls over? Possibly meaning that whatever Itachi left with him is activating.

That would sure as nostra' make more sense than him having a fuckin panic attack...

anyone that goes through all the tramatic shit he's had to deal with... no parents? everyone hating you and you dont know why? his morelikeafather mentor getting killed?...would have way thicker skin and would know by now how to handle it. Which is mostly why I liked his character, twist it up kishi now!

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-17-2009, 03:23 AM

ofcourse, it's irritating that the plot is moved forward again by the sharingan, with Itachi's big black cock stirring up in Naruto body. it's so annoying.

I like to use offensive words when describing the sharingan.

Archangel
Thu, 12-17-2009, 09:02 AM

A master with a rock will still surpass a novice with a shuriken

And i guess when at about the same level the dude that throws a rock slide at you wins

Quick, someone get naruto a paper bag!! Lol, you gotta give point for originality at least, when was the last time we saw a shonen hero having a panic attack?

FireEmblem
Thu, 12-17-2009, 10:59 AM
It was only natural for him to have a panic attack. Right now Naruto must be going through something that may be even comparable to what Itachi had to go through when he had to decide whether between Konoha and his clan.

Right now everything that Naruto believes in is being challenged by people he actually cares about, and he's probably realizing that they're right. It's gotta be hard to accept that. I actually think that this was a good addition and it really puts emphasis on the turmoil he's going through emotionally to decide what to do.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Quick, someone get naruto a paper bag!! Lol, you gotta give point for originality at least, when was the last time we saw a shonen hero having a panic attack?

That was the only experience in life that I had not had. I can die happy now.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-17-2009, 08:32 PM
I would've been pleasantly surprised with this chapter if Danzo ended with this. Of course, Kishimoto can't afford to kill off a character without squeezing five weeks worth of fighting from them first.

It'll be a super time warp battle too where over 5 weeks 6 minute pass between Sasuke and Danzou, but for the other characters we are following days of running, plotting and battlign will pass.

I think Naruto realized he must kill Sauske and momentarily snapped, understandable, also there's otential here for Sakura to die by Sauske's hand. Wouldn't that be awesome! Turn Naruto into emo evil revenge Naruto who goes on to utterly destroy Madara and Sauske only to wake up from his rage induced amnesia to realize he's lost the last chance he had to save Sauske and swears to never become Hokage. The end.

Dark Dragon
Thu, 12-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I think i prefer the version where Sasuke kills Sakura, and Naruto then vows to have revenge but is too late as he confront Sasuke dying from a Sharingan induced heart attack.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
I think i prefer the version where Sasuke kills Sakura, and Naruto then vows to have revenge but is too late as he confront Sasuke dying from a Sharingan induced heart attack.

I like this and would add, afterwards naruto blows up and destroys the entire world.
Rock falls everyone dies.
(http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05032002.shtml)

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-18-2009, 12:27 AM
I usually don't like Sasuke very much, but he looked pretty bad ass in this chapter.

Sam98034
Fri, 12-18-2009, 12:29 AM
When did Naruto hear this in the Manga: "Uchiha Itachi...he was the epitome of self-sacrifice. He gave up everything for the village, and for his brother..."? I forgot what part.

Assertn
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:09 AM
Well, Madara DID give Naruto the full backstory....

Pandadice
Fri, 12-18-2009, 03:30 AM
dang, rofl, I mean yeah it was pretty expected to be a genjustsu cop out. But if he had revealed an arm full of shringans, only to have danzou die, never to use them or show any purpose to them, that could've been the greatest moment in this manga ever.

Assertn
Fri, 12-18-2009, 04:51 AM
Seriously. It would've completely redeemed Kishi for this stupid clusterfuck of sharingan nonsense.

Archangel
Fri, 12-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Seriously. It would've completely redeemed Kishi for this stupid clusterfuck of sharingan nonsense.

Jesus himself couldn't redeem him after all this bullshit >_>

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 12-18-2009, 08:43 AM
that woulda most assuredly redeemed all the fakeouts goin all the way back to chouji

itadakimasu
Fri, 12-18-2009, 09:40 AM
don't forget guys....

He's still got his eye covered, so I'm sure the Sharingan nonsense is not over. He's probably got a super evil mangekyu underneath his eye patch.

Carnage
Fri, 12-18-2009, 12:52 PM
They're definitely just drawings on his arm, the real sharingan is on his dick.

Assertn
Fri, 12-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Since the byakugan can see through anything, a smart ninja would use them as testicles.

unandpw
Fri, 12-18-2009, 03:42 PM
don't forget guys....

He's still got his eye covered, so I'm sure the Sharingan nonsense is not over. He's probably got a super evil mangekyu underneath his eye patch.
Or maybe the Rinnegan? :eek:

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-18-2009, 04:19 PM
I love the ridiculous gloating after a genjutsu is revealed. Instead of Danzo quietly stabbing Sasuke in the back, he stands there and announces his attack.

Not that it matters. The Sasuke standing in front of him right now is going to be a genjutsu, who attacks Danzo. Fortunately, that Danzo is also a genjutsu who will attack yet another bunshin of Sasuke who will genjutsu Danzo's genjutsu and genjutsu genjutsu sharingan genjutsu genjutsu.

Edit:
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/5655/bleachlol.gif

Asakura50
Fri, 12-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Ok just finish reading this chapter...and for some odd reason I kinda understand Danzou madness! This is just speculation based on character development and views. I think its f'*ed up that a whole clan had to be wiped out to have peace. But I feel the reason why the elders ordered it was because Madara obsession for power would produce more bloodshed. World War 2 Ninja Style. Sasuke couldnt understand beyond that because lets be honest...dude is spoiled because its Kishmoto's favorite. But Danzou and the elders methods were cruel but by principle "it was for the greater good"

Action wise. Sasuke Susanoo's is baddass! But I am with everyone in saying Genjutsu has to go...I need something more flashier! Genjutsu was cool in the beginning but its just a waste of time..But I hope now that the Genjutsu card is out in the open we might actually see some top notch skill in the action department...

Naruto and panic attack I saw it coming a mile away...A burden too big! Maybe now we will see Naruto grow again...Who knows only the chapters will tell

samsonlonghair
Sun, 12-20-2009, 12:36 AM
I would have loved it if Danzou had just died without ever using his Sharingan arm. As far as fakeouts go, I'm still waiting for Kisame to re-attach his head to his body. Anyone who's still talking after decapitation isn't really dead.

Sam98034
Mon, 12-21-2009, 12:34 AM
You're conscious for a few seconds after decapitation. There's still blood in your head. I don't know about talking, though. It could definitely be a ninja skill.

12345p
Wed, 12-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Danzou's technique must be pretty damn good to project to both Madara and Karin... well - Madara for sure @ least..