PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 385

Marik
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:15 PM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ibljymdmte0) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/j9gcd6) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/385-12/1)

Nadouku
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Well, I guess Shinji finally showed his Soul Slayer's name, as weird as it is. Tousen also revealed a new power-up by adding another layer of name to his Soul Slayer. How "radical".

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
So... he became a Gillian or something?

Tousen and Komamura are so lame and boring... *sigh*

michelous
Thu, 12-10-2009, 02:51 PM
maybe all vizard have both a reesurecion and a bankai

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
it so awesome! Shinji and Aizen are about to fight, and Shinji says that he also isn't left handed!
but then we go back to dogman, and his completely useless bankai (who never hit, anyone, ever), and Tousen's revenge against... someone (did he find out who killed his crush? no? he doesn't really care, I guess).
at least the mouth piece makes his new mask somewhat special.

Archangel
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Same garbage as usual

Although i will admit that if this opens the possibility for all vaizards to have their own resurreccion i'll be somewhat intrigued

FireEmblem
Thu, 12-10-2009, 05:57 PM
This chapter was actually pretty good. But Aizen still isn't budging or nervous or scared so we'll see.

It was pretty sick that Komamura's bankai broke Tousen's body that much.

darkshadow
Thu, 12-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I thought this chapter was pretty good as well, loved how tousen's mask cracked and showed a mouth. Also a ressurection? Does that mean Ichigo's form was a ressurection? No that wouldn't make much sense since he was still using bankai, ichigo's power still remains unexplained then.

I do wonder if tousen has a hollow hole now though.
Also I got a sasuke vs itachi deja vu with Shinji vs Aizen, perhaps it will be a same kind of "illusion" fight.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 12-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Ichigo's second form could very well be his ressurection. But who says you can't stay in Bankai mode while doing so? Tousen is the first one to say he has a Ressurection. So I guess his ressurection is a combination of Bankai and hollow powers.

Would also explain why Ichigo only changed form. I mean his Bankai is basically a smaller sword and a slightly different outfit.

itadakimasu
Fri, 12-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Remember when Ichigo was fighting Grimmjow, his hair grew out like SS3 goku?

But... come on guys, we probably have 2-3 more months to talk about what ichigo's next power up will be !

Cal_kashi
Fri, 12-11-2009, 02:10 PM
And the nothingness marches on! Maybe next week..., actually, you know what, nothing's going to happen next week, I won't even speculate.

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-11-2009, 03:04 PM
And the nothingness marches on! Maybe next week..., actually, you know what, nothing's going to happen next week, I won't even speculate.

I can, we`ll see shinji`s shikai, he`ll say something cool and charge to aizen, scene change, tons of random lines, Tousen destroyed Komamura, he gets ready to kill him, makes a "cool" pose for the camera then something randomly explodes, meanwhile ichigo is now 5% done with garganta.

FireEmblem
Fri, 12-11-2009, 03:57 PM
My guess is that Aizen will just cut Shinji anyway.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 12-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I can, we`ll see shinji`s shikai, he`ll say something cool and charge to aizen, scene change, tons of random lines, Tousen destroyed Komamura, he gets ready to kill him, makes a "cool" pose for the camera then something randomly explodes, meanwhile ichigo is now 5% done with garganta.

You are much, much more optimistic than me. I see this all happening in the next 2-3 weeks.
It will be broken up by Tousen and Komamura arguing. Aizen talking about how awesome he is, um, people crying ZOMG and we'll see Ichigo flash back to his first time in garganta, tree times.

Logrus
Wed, 12-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Bet it was Aizen that killed the blind guys lover to get him revengeful against seretei and join him being the only one that his soulslayer doesnt work on.