PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 139

Kraco
Thu, 12-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Courtesy of commercial corruption:

Episode 139 HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=103001) | SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=103000) - HorribleSubs

- - - - - - - -

Edit: A rather interesting episode even if the parts with the Konoha ninjas were painful to watch due to the simple fact nothing was going to happen and you knew it. Madara was just wasting time to keep them away and it's not like that bunch had anybody in it who would have had any chances against Madara. Except Kyuubi Naruto but that fellow won't be so easy to see with the envious Konoha ninjas supressing it every chance they get.

The other scenes were quite a bit more interesting even if they didn't really make a whole lot of sense. It was confirmed that whatever Itachi told Sasuke, either Sasuke didn't register it at all or it didn't really contain anything profound. Or it all was some spell that transferred Itachi's sharingan powers to Sasuke without physically transferring the eyes. That's more than a bit strange all things considered. So much theatrics about stealing eyes. Although I suppose this could mean Sasuke would be now going blind and only physically stealing sharingan eyes would prevent that.

Oh, well. I hope Madara talks a lot in the coming episodes. I have no doubt half of his words will be lies or at least heavily coloured truth but it'd still be interesting.

Konoha's effort was so useless and fruitless that it's almost funny. So many ninjas yet they achieved nothing at all but running around heedlessly and arriving late every time.

TNTxTNT
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Or it all was some spell that transferred Itachi's sharingan powers to Sasuke without physically transferring the eyes. That's more than a bit strange all things considered. So much theatrics about stealing eyes. Although I suppose this could mean Sasuke would be now going blind and only physically stealing sharingan eyes would prevent that.
Maybe it was just a one shot thing? Like he doesn't actually have the mangekyo sharingan just a one shot amaterasu. Or maybe he was affected by killing his brother?

ASSpirine
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Wow, so it could be true that Itachi was trying to protect Sasuke from the beginning or something?... Manipulated by Madara and thus killing the clan.

This all seems plausible now, the episodes before erased my doubt, especially the insane Itachi ranting about the eye he wants from Sasuke. I want more backstories, can't wait for it.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Madara not only negated Amaterasu, but came out unharmed/regenerated? I demand explanations.

To me, it looks like all Mangekyo Sharingan techniques are space-time related.

1)Tsukiyomi - Takes your mind to an alternate universe that's freely manipulated by the user. Also bends time to cause the 72hrs = 1 sec phenomenon

2) Amaterasu - summons "other worldly" (aka not from this world) flames.

3) Susano'o - summons a being from someplace.

4) Kakashi - transports something from this world into another

5) Madara - transports the user back and forth between worlds(?) <- assuming something as special as this was a M.Sharingan technique.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-10-2009, 11:14 PM
You're a dick Tobi. You couldn't have sped things up a little bit and not left us with such an ambiguous statement about the Uchihas?

The ending was the payoff for an episode that could have lasted 5 minutes instead of 15. Eh, I still liked it.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Was kind of surprised Madara revealed himself sorta to the Konoha guys. I mean, what's the point of pretending to be Tobi if your just gonna tell people.

So....Madara's technique is insanely OP. All attacks pass through him, and he teleports instantly.

Itachi giving Sasuke his mangekyo....I dunno. It's weird Itachi called Madara his mentor and partner, and then set up a jutsu to try and kill him. Although it was cool seeing Madara caught off guard.

I noticed Akatsuke got rid of Itachi's body. I wonder if they're saving his eyes for later.

Jonesing for the next ep, more explanations I hope. Shit don't make any sense yet.

Except Kyuubi Naruto but that fellow won't be so easy to see with the envious Konoha ninjas supressing it every chance they get.Not to mention the fact that even Sasuke can cut Naruto off from the Kyuubi with his Sharingan. And Madara has commanded the Kyuubi before. Something tells me Kyuubi Naruto wouldn't be able to even come out against Madara.

Kraco
Fri, 12-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Not to mention the fact that even Sasuke can cut Naruto off from the Kyuubi with his Sharingan. And Madara has commanded the Kyuubi before. Something tells me Kyuubi Naruto wouldn't be able to even come out against Madara.

I entirely forgot that detail. Well, a hax sharingan is a hax sharingan.

ASSpirine
Fri, 12-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Madara not only negated Amaterasu, but came out unharmed/regenerated? I demand explanations.

To me, it looks like all Mangekyo Sharingan techniques are space-time related.

1)Tsukiyomi - Takes your mind to an alternate universe that's freely manipulated by the user. Also bends time to cause the 72hrs = 1 sec phenomenon

2) Amaterasu - summons "other worldly" (aka not from this world) flames.

3) Susano'o - summons a being from someplace.

4) Kakashi - transports something from this world into another

5) Madara - transports the user back and forth between worlds(?) <- assuming something as special as this was a M.Sharingan technique.

That's a good one, didn't even think about it. Well, the secret of the sharingan will onde day be explained?

I have always been a Hyuuga fan, but the Byakugan really pales in comparison with the sharingan... There is not as much diversity (as far as we know) as the sharingan.

Kraco
Fri, 12-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Hinata said she could see Madara's chakra flow and it's the Hyuuga specialty to interrupt chakra flow so maybe she should have tried to fight Madara. After all, it's their second specialty to render the target helpless the moment the target gets within the fancy perimeter. Whatever Madara is doing, he still needs to control his chakra to do it.

Although naturally Madara would never let a Hyuuga member initiate any attacks of that sort. Being from Konoha himself he should know them very well.

In any case I also wish byakugan had seen some development.

antiravage
Fri, 12-11-2009, 09:10 PM
So, Sasuke now has the mangenkyo sharingan to make up for losing the curse seal?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-11-2009, 09:25 PM
So, Sasuke now has the mangenkyo sharingan to make up for losing the curse seal?

From Madara's reasoning, it only works against him, and even now he's found a way so that he comes out unharmed.

lilphatboi88
Sat, 12-12-2009, 02:09 AM
so it would seem azonlotaeus guessed everything correctly. itachi's been protecting sasuke this whole time and madara must have manipulated the uchiha genocide.

My question is, why did Itachi take this route? He could have easily not died.

isso
Sat, 12-12-2009, 09:20 AM
so it would seem azonlotaeus guessed everything correctly. itachi's been protecting sasuke this whole time and madara must have manipulated the uchiha genocide.

My question is, why did Itachi take this route? He could have easily not died.

Hey hey hey, wait a min... I was also discussing in those terms in earlier eps. threads. Give me some cred!!! lol :p

Edit: About Itachi choosing death, might be the tormention of deeds he has commited, towards the Uchiha clan etc. AND that he didn't want Sasuke to have to kill his best friend Naruto, thus transfering his occular powers to Sasuke!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 12-12-2009, 01:23 PM
and he wouldnt of been much use without those ocular spectacular moves. He knew he would die to someone, or his own illnesses, soon after giving them up to baby bro.

lilphatboi88
Sat, 12-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Well before his eyes got that bad, like when Itachi and Kakashi met, or when Jiraiya and Itachi confronted, that was like 5 years ago right? He could have exposed the akatsuki, told them all their plans, and Jiraiya would still be living.

Marik
Sun, 12-13-2009, 11:33 AM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 139​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_139_%5B720p%5D%5BB804 6C5C%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_139_%5B480p%5D%5B8201 E20B%5D.mp4.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-13-2009, 03:14 PM
In any case I also wish byakugan had seen some development.See, I feel the exact opposite. I wish the Sharingan had seen LESS development.

Where it's like, okay, here is my bloodline limit. This is what it does. Period. And then it's up to the individual ninja to develop their own ways to use that bloodline limit's power. Like Haku's limit. It lets him combine water and air chakra to make ice. And he developed a jutsu out of that that made a crazy teleporting ice mirror prison out of it.

Instead, with Sharingan, the bloodline limit itself gets new powers without the user actually having to develop anything. It's just, "Oh you did this random thing, now your eyes do this, this and this in addition to what they did before.".

Kraco
Sun, 12-13-2009, 03:20 PM
That would have suited me just fine. But as it is, Sharingan seems to be the big thing in Naruto. If we assume that can't be helped, then it would be better it wasn't the only big thing.

Assertn
Sun, 12-13-2009, 04:46 PM
pro-tip: Kishimoto loves sharingans. A lot.

KrayZ33
Mon, 12-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Like Haku's limit. It lets him combine water and air chakra to make ice. And he developed a jutsu out of that that made a crazy teleporting ice mirror prison out of it.

btw. is his ability to form seals with one hand a blood-limit too?
It's a shame he died so young because with that ability it shouldn't be a problem to surpass most ninjas we've seen in the series.

No one else has used/learned that ability yet... I wonder why.

lilphatboi88
Tue, 12-15-2009, 02:56 AM
Jiraiya can perform jutsu's w/o hands. Same goes for Orochimaru I think..

Kraco
Tue, 12-15-2009, 02:59 AM
Same goes for Orochimaru I think..

Some limited jutsu, yes, but he was pretty pissed off when he lost his arms to the rot caused by the Third and couldn't operate like he used to.

Azonalanthious
Tue, 12-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Some limited jutsu, yes, but he was pretty pissed off when he lost his arms to the rot caused by the Third and couldn't operate like he used to.

Heck, technically Naruto can perform 'some limited jutsu' w/out seals - that's one of the benefits fo Rasengen after all.

Edit: You know, as I post that, something just occured to me. Why back when in the fight vs Gaara, didn't Naruto have to form the seals for the transformation jutsu when the Toad Boss turned into the Nine Tails? I no longer have that ep on harddrive and aren't willing to download it just to check. But IF that was the case and I am remembering correctly, maybe that's why Jiraya appeared to be able to use jutsu without seals during the Pain fight - that technique can go both ways and his summons were doing the seals for him.

lilphatboi88
Tue, 12-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Oh yeah, I remember someone once posted. Because of the advancement in the Naruto series, it would be really redundant if we watched everyone perform the same justsu over and over. Therefore, they assume we know they did the hand seals.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-15-2009, 08:49 PM
I've settled with the fact that I don't care anymore, and that it's just part of how things flow.

Kind of like how Special Beam Cannon no longer takes 2 episodes to charge.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
K, remind me again. Y was Haku so good? Because he developed an ice jutsu and can use 1 hand for seals?

Can anything stop the sharingan?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-17-2009, 11:58 AM
K, remind me again. Y was Haku so good? Because he developed an ice jutsu and can use 1 hand for seals?Yeah, those exact things you said. Although the 1 handed seals was just cause he was a genius. The ice jutsus were his Bloodline Trait.

Can anything stop the sharingan?Well, it's a shounen series so I'm guessing...hard work and the power of friendship!

And the Heart of the Cards!

Shadow Skill
Sat, 12-19-2009, 08:24 AM
You're talking about Clow cards, arent you Darth? :P