PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 567

Archangel
Thu, 12-10-2009, 07:13 AM
MangaStream

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/567-11/1)

Kensee
Thu, 12-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Wow, talk about a crazy battle! Every single person is just pulling out all the stops on each other.

I love the ending of this chapter, I wondered how Garp will play a role in this battle, I guess he's going to stick to his duty and fight.

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Personally... I found the chapter a bit meh... the last page should have been the first according to last chapter... bleh. It was good, yes... but I was expecting Garp from the very first page...

Archangel
Thu, 12-10-2009, 11:14 AM
As expected Luffy still can't play ball with the big boys, but he gets points for trying so damn hard

I didn't quite get Ao Koji's counter to that Haki stab, how exactly did he survive it?

joker-kun
Thu, 12-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Hopefully Luffy is smart and just lays there. Then maybe when the attention is on everyone else, or someone else (possibly Whitebeard being killed?) he sneaks onto the platform and frees Ace. Seems like a much better solution than getting back up and trying to rush down the middle.

Garp and Sengoku stepping in gives the pirates 0 chance of winning. They were barely holding on with just the admirals, now step in two legendary fighters who fought with Roger?

Aside from Jozu, Marco, Vista, and WB none of the other WB pirates look anything above Vice Admiral. Crocodile is busy with Flamingo, Jinbei can arguably take out Moria and -possibly- help someone else after. Hancock will probably defect. Iva can take on Kuma. That leaves Mihawk with Vista. So basically you have Jinbei (if he beats Moria quickly), Hancock, Jozu, Marco, and WB against Garp, Sengoku, and three admirals.

Maybe if WB was in his prime he could give Sengoku and Garp a good go, but he will surely need help from someone (probably Jozu since he seems like a better fit against Garp's fist than Marco). I still don't see Marco, Hancock, and MAYBE Jinbei being able to take on the three admirals (although Hancock's haki will be interesting to see, as well as Jinbei's ability to use water against the Devil's Fruit). Then there is still marine's like Smoker who could be problematic. Who's left to save Ace on the pirates side? Squardo could play a role somewhere, surely.

Point is, at ABSOLUTE BEST the pirate are on-par with the marines. I think the Marines will win this one, but I still believe there will be a dramatic pendulum shift, even if temporary, to the pirates. Possibly with Garp doing something to save Ace, or Dragon showing up (which is very plausible with the opportunity at hand, as well as Luffy and Iva being present). Who knows, maybe Blackbeard will show up; off WB; then lay a quick smackdown on the marines before heading off, but I still don't see him making an appearance - but he is a nut and doesn't think very logically, so who knows.

animus
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:06 PM
God, is it just me or are the pages taking forever to load?

Assertn
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Hopefully Luffy is smart and just lays there. Then maybe when the attention is on everyone else, or someone else (possibly Whitebeard being killed?) he sneaks onto the platform and frees Ace. Seems like a much better solution than getting back up and trying to rush down the middle.

Garp and Sengoku stepping in gives the pirates 0 chance of winning. They were barely holding on with just the admirals, now step in two legendary fighters who fought with Roger?

Aside from Jozu, Marco, Vista, and WB none of the other WB pirates look anything above Vice Admiral. Crocodile is busy with Flamingo, Jinbei can arguably take out Moria and -possibly- help someone else after. Hancock will probably defect. Iva can take on Kuma. That leaves Mihawk with Vista. So basically you have Jinbei (if he beats Moria quickly), Hancock, Jozu, Marco, and WB against Garp, Sengoku, and three admirals.

Maybe if WB was in his prime he could give Sengoku and Garp a good go, but he will surely need help from someone (probably Jozu since he seems like a better fit against Garp's fist than Marco). I still don't see Marco, Hancock, and MAYBE Jinbei being able to take on the three admirals (although Hancock's haki will be interesting to see, as well as Jinbei's ability to use water against the Devil's Fruit). Then there is still marine's like Smoker who could be problematic. Who's left to save Ace on the pirates side? Squardo could play a role somewhere, surely.

Point is, at ABSOLUTE BEST the pirate are on-par with the marines. I think the Marines will win this one, but I still believe there will be a dramatic pendulum shift, even if temporary, to the pirates. Possibly with Garp doing something to save Ace, or Dragon showing up (which is very plausible with the opportunity at hand, as well as Luffy and Iva being present). Who knows, maybe Blackbeard will show up; off WB; then lay a quick smackdown on the marines before heading off, but I still don't see him making an appearance - but he is a nut and doesn't think very logically, so who knows.
You're forgetting the 20 PXs and Sentoumaru.

Marik
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:09 PM
God, is it just me or are the pages taking forever to load?
Yeah, their Online Viewer is slow. That's why I always download their releases.

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?05ikn3jkkiy) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/y8um8d)

chambers
Thu, 12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Black beard gonna show up and kill half the people there... i really feel this is the end for most of the people on this battle field, one piece and anime in general has a habit of killing people off when there powers are revealed and right now we know, every marine and every whitebeard pirates power,

joker-kun
Fri, 12-11-2009, 01:36 AM
You're forgetting the 20 PXs and Sentoumaru.

Yeah... Well I guess the New World captains can take down... two... or three? Ether way, like I said, this is a lost battle for the pirates.

Off Topic: Not so much on this forum, but on mangahelpers people keep going off about the rookies and wanting them to show up, and even showing excitement over fake spoilers about them showing up. I don't understand why.

I am sure we can assume that Luffy is on par with the other rookies and he's been thrown around like a ragdoll. It isn't like they would affect the outcome very much. I don't see them being any more powerful or influential than the NW captains. I guess maybe all of them could take out half of the PX's.

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Perfect time for Dragon to come in :)