PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 475

Marik
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:24 AM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2rrqqvzvwj) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/w82jhi) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/475-10/1)

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:33 AM
I suggest skipping the MangaStream Online Viewing for now... last pages are scrambled and I think a pair are missing as well. Dang.

EDIT:
Direct Download (http://www.mangastream.com/download/naruto/475-10)

EDIT2:
Marik already added it... but I suggest adding a note on the Online Viewing

Raven
Thu, 12-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Woah, Madara's pretty badass. Nice chapter, action-packed and all that.

More Sharingan lameness. What's next, he'll drop his pants and have Sharingan crabs?

What's with all the GaaNaru yaoi lately? :confused:

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 12-10-2009, 03:52 AM
I enjoyed the fight with Danzo's underlings and Madara. Though it does seem like Madara just likes to mess around a lot.

Assertn
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Madara just lost his fuckin arm. Damn. I'm sure he'll get it back somehow, though.
I think Kishimoto is just trolling us now with the sharingan eye fetish.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Wow this was a really good chapter until the last page. It's cool to have learned that Danzou's body guards are related to Ino and Shino. Aside from the retarded Sharingan crap, I really enjoyed this fight.

Madara ripped his fucking arm off and then kicked it towards his opponent's head. I don't care how many Sharingans he has on his dick, that's pretty metal.

More Sharingan lameness. What's next, he'll drop his pants and have Sharingan crabs?
Next chapter he's got one up his butt hole.

What's with all the GaaNaru yaoi lately? :confused:
Top of page 13 does look like they just finished making out, now that you mention it.

darkshadow
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:22 AM
The root guys were pretty awesome, but c'mon, sharingan arm?
Perhaps this will still turn out good somehow.

Assertn
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Also, it seems the strategy to beat Madara is almost the same as the strategy to beat the last pain body.

Archangel
Thu, 12-10-2009, 06:10 AM
I laughed out loud, i really did

Just for the sake of argument, does anyone want to take a stab as to what's the point of having sharingans coming out of every orifice in your body?

1 transplanted sharingan gets Kakashi on bed rest every time he uses it ...

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Maybe instead of saying Kubo-ing as a synonym for trolling I should say Kishimoto-ing... or Sharigan-ing... ugh... seriously... way to destroy a good chapter... if the damn Sharingan is so damn awesome... how come all Hyuuga's suck? After all... the Sharigan was suppossed to have been born from a Byakugan... or has Kishi already conveniently forgotten his own explanation?

Logrus
Thu, 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM
If you wthink about its enough with only 1 Sharingan. Its has all the functions and only uses charka for 1 eye.

Then u have and arm of maybe 10-20 eyes that all have the same function yet drain muuccchhh more.

Pretty retarded

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 12-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Madara ripped his fucking arm off and then kicked it towards his opponent's head. I don't care how many Sharingans he has on his dick, that's pretty metal.

\m/

Just for the sake of argument, does anyone want to take a stab as to what's the point of having sharingans coming out of every orifice in your body?

1 transplanted sharingan gets Kakashi on bed rest every time he uses it ...

I'll take a stab at it. At the very least, his sharingan are swappable. It seems obvious that each sharingan comes with its own set of ultimate abilities, so it makes sense that Danzou wants to catch em all! (TM) and be able to match the sharingan to the combat situation. I'm guessing they're embedded into his arm because it's a good way to keep them "fresh" as in, alive and usable, as well as a good way to quickly have access to them.

And it really is nice to see Ino and Shino's clans actually be, you know, dangerous.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-10-2009, 11:55 AM
I'll take a stab at it. At the very least, his sharingan are swappable. It seems obvious that each sharingan comes with its own set of ultimate abilities, so it makes sense that Danzou wants to catch em all! (TM) and be able to match the sharingan to the combat situation. I'm guessing they're embedded into his arm because it's a good way to keep them "fresh" as in, alive and usable, as well as a good way to quickly have access to them.
Also might explain why Ao didn't see them when he was examining Danzou's body at the summit meeting. If they're not active and don't have chakra running through them, they wouldn't show up as chakra points to a Byakugan user.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Maybe instead of saying Kubo-ing as a synonym for trolling I should say Kishimoto-ing... or Sharigan-ing... ugh... seriously... way to destroy a good chapter...

SHARINGAN SHANNIGANS!

well, that's a handful of sharingan abilities.
that guy is armed to the eyes.
eye can't see the bigger picture of the situation, with all the eyes stuck inside a shirt all day.

Madare must have known about the arm, since he gave up on his arm just moments before, he probably counts on taking the legion arm for himself.

edit: "so, when you take Danzou, you receive an personal troop of elite ninja, and a sharingan of your own! but wait, there's more! order now and we'll throw in, free of charge, a special, 100$ sharingan arm! amaze your friends with magic and trickery, be the life of the party!"

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:11 PM
So when are we going to meet the guy who has dicks all over his body?

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I bet one of the eyes is Sasuke's dad, just to make Sasuke more emo.

Assertn
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:13 PM
SHARINGAN SHANNIGANS!
Oh screw you, I was just about to say that...

And it would be written "sharingan shenanigans".... sharinanigans...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:24 PM
I bet one of the eyes is Sasuke's dad, just to make Sasuke more emo.

actually, what the hell?
wasn't the sharingan supposed to be kind of rare?
with Itachi and Sasuke both being exceptional for even having it?
since when did it become standard issue for every person in the universe?
sure, I know that it's the Uchiha's special ability, and that any character we see must somehow top the previous ones (making a non-sharingan uchiha even more ridiculous than another sharingan character), but we were lead to think that just obtainning the sharingan was something special, that only one or two in every generation have... and now there's a guy with 20 mega-sharingan eyes? and considering his age (70, tops..), that means that during the last 3 generations, there were about 15 mega-sharingan eyed characters...
screw that. seriously.
Sasuke's dad didn't have a sharingan, that's where the story pointed at.

screw that, over and out.

Assertn, it's SHARINGAN SHENANIGANS, two words, always in caps lock. because it's just that much ridicoulous, I used to to have a MSpaint thing that kept track of how foolish the powers were, but there wasn't enough room for all of them..

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Eh... no Boo.
All damn Uchihas had their sharingans at one point. Remember the three losers bullying Itachi after Shusui was killed. They had it.

Though I think you are confused on evolved sharingans... not Magenkyou, just those with three comas.

Sasuke's dad was the clan leader, so he must have had one to be on that position.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:07 PM
well, that's a handful of sharingan abilities.
that guy is armed to the eyes.
eye can't see the bigger picture of the situation, with all the eyes stuck inside a shirt all day.

I gotta hand it to ya, that last panel was an eye-full.

Dark Dragon
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Maybe instead of saying Kubo-ing as a synonym for trolling I should say Kishimoto-ing... or Sharigan-ing... ugh... seriously... way to destroy a good chapter.

Don't be too hard on Kishi, at least he's still capable of making good chapters. I think he's just trying too hard to make a terrible character like Danzou into some cool mysterious villian.

animus
Thu, 12-10-2009, 01:55 PM
This is ridiculous. Not to mention ALL the Sharingans in his arm are Mangekyous. Just having so many out should already obliterate his Chakra and send him comatose.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 12-10-2009, 02:58 PM
This is ridiculous. Not to mention ALL the Sharingans in his arm are Mangekyous. Just having so many out should already obliterate his Chakra and send him comatose.
I think that's just him being sloppy on drawing. There has been a few other things like that before.

joker-kun
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:05 PM
And Kishi's hard-on for the sharingan continues. It's actually kind of sad... it's as if he's an addict. He pulls away for a moment only to have a massive relapse.

animus
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I think that's just him being sloppy on drawing. There has been a few other things like that before.

You might be right. I just saw the last page of the scanlation on Onemanga. I guess it looks like it was just lazy and sloppy.

redcat
Thu, 12-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Danzo may have an arm covered in Mangekyou Sharingan, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Vegechan
Thu, 12-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Yeah, pretty sure none of those are Mangekyou.

FireEmblem
Thu, 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM
One can assume that the side of his head is also covered in Sharingans then huh?

Archangel
Thu, 12-10-2009, 06:07 PM
One can assume that the side of his head is also covered in Sharingans then huh?

A couple of chapters ago and i would have called you an idiot for even implying such a thing but now...

Assertn
Thu, 12-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Going out on a limb here, but I don't think anybody saw it coming.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
This new vision for the story is too much to grasp.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 12-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Why do I get the sinking feeling that the last page of this chapter is but a herald to a relentless torrent of "BEHOLD, MY TRUE POWER" revelations?

Pandadice
Fri, 12-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Danzo may have an arm covered in Mangekyou Sharingan, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Going out on a limb here, but I don't think anybody saw it coming.

these posts made this chapter worth it xD!!

the only thing the last three are missing is an Austin Powers picture. reminded me of this thread (http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=777367). xD

Assertn
Fri, 12-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Danzo's new armaments are definitely a sight for sore eyes.
My foresight suggests that the end of the series is within arm's reach.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 12-11-2009, 01:58 PM
the fuck?
Danzou is all powerful! So long as no one kicks sand at him... that would result in brutal defeat.

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Danzo's new armaments are definitely a sight for sore eyes.
My foresight suggests that the end of the series is within arm's reach.
Kishimoto's got us in the palm of his hand, so keep an eye out for more twists. I'm wringing my own hands in anticipation, because he usually has me seeing red.

Assertn
Fri, 12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Kishimoto's got us in the palm of his hand, so keep an eye out for more twists. I'm wringing my own hands in anticipation, because he usually has me seeing red.
Oh don't worry about it. I'd say at this point its glaringly obvious that he'll be working hand over fist to spin out the next epic chapter.

SilentSnake
Fri, 12-11-2009, 05:02 PM
In this chapter I observed that Danzou is visibly armstrong. I can't stop staring at his eye-catching palm.

fahoumh
Fri, 12-11-2009, 06:25 PM
All those Sharingan eyes on Danzou's arm looks like some kind of weird skin disease...and it would be called "Sharingles".

toonice714
Fri, 12-11-2009, 10:00 PM

.....eyes.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 12-11-2009, 10:40 PM
All those Sharingan eyes on Danzou's arm looks like some kind of weird skin disease...and it would be called "Sharingles".

I think this could very well be the best and worst in this thread, congratulations.
http://www.homepagedaily.com/uploads/20090520/7ff75d05-ac8c-4e07-89be-6052864b562a/win-one-internet.jpg

Archangel
Sat, 12-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Fuck, the jokes are degenerating :/

redcat
Sat, 12-12-2009, 09:57 AM
it's all fun and games until someone loses an armload of eyes

Death BOO Z
Sat, 12-12-2009, 11:56 AM
I asked danzo to do a head stand
he simply *roll eyed* me. the jerk.

Assertn
Sat, 12-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I agree. But on the other hand, I think xanbcoo and I saw eye to eye on the situation's true comedic potential.

fahoumh
Sat, 12-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I think this could very well be the best and worst in this thread, congratulations.

I'm so happy!

EDIT: But seriously, I wasn't trying to get in on the jokes...I honestly think he looks like he has some weird skin disease.

rockmanj
Sat, 12-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh don't worry about it. I'd say at this point its glaringly obvious that he'll be working hand over fist to spin out the next epic chapter.

I am sure he will be able to shoulder the load and pull it out by the skin of his eyeteeth.

Psyke
Sat, 12-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Well i just hope there's more to Danzo than meets the eye.

EDIT: :)

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-12-2009, 01:22 PM
I guess all those stolen sharingans are his personal arm-y.

edit:
and onto serious discussion. one sharringan fucks Kakashi up.
2 quickly waste Itachi and Sasuke's energy.
Unless Danzou has a monster inside him (and I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't) I don't think he has the chakra to use them. Short of maybe using everything he has at once to go BOOM! like Diedera did.
Maybe they are all for show and he is really just trying to disarm Madara until help arrives.

XanBcoo
Sat, 12-12-2009, 02:56 PM
You're blind to the situation if you think I'm going to accept the next chapter with open arms.

I agree. But on the other hand, I think xanbcoo and I saw eye to eye on the situation's true comedic potential.
I guess comedy, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

enkoujin
Sat, 12-12-2009, 08:11 PM
I never knew Danzou was such a handyman.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-12-2009, 09:39 PM
I for one am thrilled that Konoha apparently has laws comparable to America's 2nd Amendment.

rockmanj
Sat, 12-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Well i just hope there's more to Danzo than meets the eye.

EDIT: :)

Seriously; i wonder what is under that "eyes-y" demeanor of his

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 12-13-2009, 08:55 AM
whatever it is Im sure its a sight for more eyes

rockmanj
Sun, 12-13-2009, 11:43 AM
It looks like Danzou has a handle on things now.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 12-14-2009, 08:23 AM
I dont get it^

you can stop now, I already said the best one.

Sam98034
Wed, 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Well, it looks like Fu and Torune needed an extra hand, so now we can finally see what Danzo has up his sleeve. Eye can't wait to see what happens next.

rockmanj
Wed, 12-16-2009, 12:59 AM
I dont get it^

really? "hand"le...like; ahh forget it

XanBcoo
Wed, 12-16-2009, 01:06 AM
I dont get it^

Your strong-arm tactics won't work here. No one can think of a pun cornea than this one.

rockmanj
Wed, 12-16-2009, 10:49 AM
In hindsight, maybe I should have stopped and let Xan shoulder the responsibility of making puns.

Sam98034
Fri, 12-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Your strong-arm tactics won't work here. No one can think of a pun cornea than this one.

Wow! This is my favorite one so far. I hope this continues in the next episode thread, but I think it might be over. XanBcoo is the winner so far, in my opinion.

Assertn
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Wow! This is my favorite one so far. I hope this continues in the next episode thread, but I think it might be over. XanBcoo is the winner so far, in my opinion.
You got a good eye there, but you should at least give me a hand for effort.

Psyke
Fri, 12-18-2009, 02:40 AM
I just figured Danzo must be real good at video games, since he's got pretty good hand eye co-ordination.

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:27 PM
You got a good eye there, but you should at least give me a hand for effort.
I don't think he was waving away all your efforts, just saying that my puns were nothing to bat an eye at.

Assertn
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I don't think he was waving away all your efforts, just saying that my puns were nothing to bat an eye at.
Get a grip. Your ego is manifesting into something terrible, and it's crushing you.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 12-18-2009, 02:11 PM
cant think of any more till i fix this one

whatever it is Im sure its a fight for more eyes