PDA

View Full Version : Real Espada Rankings

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 12-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Honestly, I think a think at this point after seeing Espada #1 get his ass handed to him by a captain Shikai we can safely say Aizen didn't put too much thought when he handed out the espada rankings. In all honesty I think he just put all their names in a hat and randomly assigned numbers based on that. So considering what we've seen of each Espada how do you all feel they should ranked?

I feel like Barragan (#2) deserved the top spot and ulquiera considering he was the only one with the arrancar equivalent of a bankai would be better placed at number 2. So here's just a list I'm going to throw out there based on what we've seen.

1. Barragan
2. Ulquiera
3. Stark
4. Halibal
5. Grimjaw
6. pumkin guy (forget his name)
7. Nornierta (I'm sorry but growing more arms does not count as good power-up)
8. Sazel Apporro
9. Yami
10. Floating jar head guy (still has the most stupid and humiliating death in all of mangadom IMO.)

UChessmaster
Mon, 12-07-2009, 02:33 PM
How is Grimjaw stronger than pumkin guy and how is yami so low?

Archangel
Mon, 12-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Lulz on the failed spelling of 90% of the names

redcat
Mon, 12-07-2009, 07:12 PM
pumpkin

pumpkin

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 12-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Was too lazy to look up the names figuring anyone reading this thread would probably already know who I'm talking about.

Pumkin guy had a decent power with "controlling the sovereignty of all" hell might have won his fight against byakuga if he just took control of his head and made him slit his throat. Hell could have made a big difference if he lived to fight against the gotei 13.

Yami fucking sucks I don't care if he's espada 0 he has not done anything interesting aside from punch stuff ineffectually and shoot the occasional cero. Growing bigger doesn't count as much of power-up in my book if he doesn't do anything different.

rockmanj
Tue, 12-08-2009, 01:49 PM
That Granz dude was pretty bad ass; and only Mauyuri was able to defeat him.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 12-08-2009, 02:59 PM
how is yami so low?

He claimed himself the strongest, Espada 0, and then got his leg chopped off like a bitch by Kenpachi and Byakuya.

#1 - Barragan

#2 Szayel Aporro

Szayel had crazy power, Mayuri might not have survived if he didn't always have some wicked thing up his sleeve. He should have used that time slowing technique on Ichigo a long time ago, I wish he had known it. Imagine that, Ichi being tortured for millenia on end.

#3 Ulquiorra

Just inched out by Szayel. Ulq is powerful but Szayel can reproduce to stay alive so I think the only one who can beat him is Barragan who just has to touch him.

#4 Pumpkin Guy

If Byakuya didn't have such resolve and intelligence he would have never gotten past pumpkin's technique

#5 Stark

#6 Halibel

#7 Grimmjaw

Very powerful but little self-control

#8 Yami

#9 Nnoitra

#10 Arroniero

Sam98034
Wed, 12-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Out of all of them, who could have taken Barragan on and survived?